Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:31 am
Rin slowed as she got to the grassy cliff of the floating island. She got off of the broom as Taz and Tyrant tackled her playfully. She stumbled back a bit and smiled, scooping up both cats in each arm. "Welcome to my home." Rin said to Luna, walking towards her front door.

Ame stared at Porcan, bursting with laughter telepathically 'Smooth one! How long is Lady Rin taking your powers away?'

Porcan glared at Ame, 'I didn't get punished. She's giving me to some earthen girl as a lesson.' he shot back.

Taz cracked up over Porcan's sad form of detention.

Tyrant looked over Rin's shoulder at Porcan, 'I'd prefer to be powerless! Mortals are no fun, they just get mad when you munch on their bones.'

Rin opened the front door, "Come along, i have my books in the dining room." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:02 am
Luna got off the broom, almost falling on her face. She looked at Porcan who seemed to be talking to the other cats, whatever it was it looked like he was pissed off about something so she picked him up in her other arm and walked into the girls home. "...Um...I don’t think I ever got your name..?" she said not too sure if the girl did tell her or not, but that didn’t matter right now….she hoped that yuna was going to be ok.  

xAiyukox

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:10 am
Turning left and heading up a staircase, Rin answering Luna as she headed towards the study she used as a room for her cats. "Lady Rin Marcona Krux. But you may call me Rin." she walked into a hall at the top of the stairs, entering a door into her study.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:45 am
She followed her up the staircase and into Rins study, only looking back to see if the other cats where following too....She was ok with talking cats now but they were still odd to her. "...So what now..?" Luna looked at Yuna before giving her to Rin.  

xAiyukox

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:06 pm
Rin gently took Yuna into her arms as Luna handed her to her. "Well," Rin started as she placed Yuna in a basket overflowing with lacey pillows and blankets, "with a few more hair samples, i'll go look through my books. Hair samples hold enough DNA for me to compare and contrast between known breeds of creatures throughout seven different kinds of my known universes and even three different realities and realms." she stroked Yuna's fur while explaining. "But my search may be inconclusive. Your DNA is more complicated than i've ever seen, dormant in you, is great power. I understand it may seem as if i'm researching you like an animal, but i'm so shocked to see such an entity in Havencrest. It's strange that you have no memory of your power or even your life," Rin started walking out of the room and back down the steps. "but i'll find it. As a witch, as a scientist, as a person of concern, i'll find it."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:29 pm
Luna wasn't sure if she should follow or not so she just followed after her anyway. "....I don't know....All I can remember is waking up in a woods with nothing on, my back was bleeding, and I felt sad, angry, a-and guilty....By I don’t know why..." She told Rin as they kept on walking with her. "T-thank you Rin"  

xAiyukox

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:47 pm
Rin reached the end of the steps and turned left into the dining room, "Odd. Your back was bleeding?" she said as she went to a large book case and pulled out a thick, old looking book. She set it on the table and flipped it open, all the pages in it were blank. She returned to the book case next to the table and pulled out three more books.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:50 pm
Ame sat on the doorstep dutifully watching the area around the floating island for intruders.

Taz walked out of the cat door again with her brother Tyrant. 'That was hilarious.' she thought to the two with a cold giggle.

'I wonder if we get to munch the earthen girl.' Tyrant said, his lips wet with saliva.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

xAiyukox

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 pm
"Yeah, The woman who took me in....said that there was two big uneven scars on my back....like maybe something had cut my back open or something....and some how I was healed....but there was still blood....there not there anymore now..." Luna said siting down on a chair by the table puting Kuro on her lap, trying to help Rin with her search.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:58 pm
{Be back later}  

xAiyukox

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:06 pm
((Aaaaahhh.... a fallen angel?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:59 pm
{ xD Yup, Luna is a Fallen One!]  

xAiyukox

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:44 am
Morganna stopped about fifty feet from rin's floating house. She changed into get full crow form. Picking the velvet bag full of bones she flew and landed on the doorstep. 'Is Rin here?' she asked Ame. 'I need to speak with her, it's rather urgent my dear. So please make haste.'

((sorry, I'm on my IPhone and it doesn't give me the option to change colors))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:35 am
Ame looked at Morganna and thought to her, 'Lady Rin has a visitor inside, i suggest you leave before her guest sees you. I will inform Lady Rin of Madame Morganna's visit after her visitor leaves.' Ame looked over her shoulder to Taz and Tyrant, 'Make yourselves useful and go distract the guest.' she said.

Tyrant thundered back inside, a loud clattering could be heard from behind the door. 'I'm okay! I just hit a lamp.' he thought to everyone.

Taz shook her head and walked in behind him.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:59 am
Rin was putting the three other books on the table when she saw a lamp crash to the floor and shatter. "...Tyrant!" she shouted. She tapped the books she set on the table and walked over to the broken lamp. She books fluttered open by themselves, they were all blank like the first book.

Tyrant hopped to his feet and shook his head from the collision with the table the lamp used to sit on, 'Sorry, Lady Rin. Hehe, i wasn't watching where i was goin'!' he thought aloud.

She pet Tyrant's head, "Be careful next time." Rin waved her hand over the broken lamp and walked back to the dining room table. The shattered lamp pieces levitated and pulled itself together, gently setting itself back onto the small table it was placed on.

Tyrant walked over to Luna's side, 'Whatcha doin'?' he pestered her like a child.

Taz walked inside and looked over to Rin 'What'd he break this time?' she asked, walking into the dining room.

"Just a lamp." she said casually. She looked over to Luna who was flipping through the first blank book, "Here," she said as she waved her palm over the blank pages. "my books are filled with pages upon pages of my research. I have to put a charm on the books to keep thieves from stealing them and learning my secrets." Writing slowly faded into view, filling the pages with information and expertly drawn pictures of creatures. The title of the book appeared on the cover with a pentagram, it was titled 'Creatures of the Afterlife and Monsters of the Undead'.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff