Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Willow Grove Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:37 pm
"Oh.." He relaxed at that, slowly calming down. "Good...."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 pm
"The plants here are as relaxed as me there is nothing to worry about"  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:48 pm
"...." That wasn't the best thing to say. "Never said it was a plant."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:53 pm
"i know" she hit her head "sorry i'll shut up"  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:55 pm
"I-it's fine. I'm sorry for ruining the mood. I guess my mind is just in a dark place right now. Maybe...maybe I shouldn't be here right now. I'd hate to ruin the atmosphere of such a lovely place."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:00 pm
"it's fine if you have to leave go you know were it is so you can come here any time"  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:05 pm
Madoka nodded, slowly getting out of the lake. "Thanks for understanding. I'll see you around then, Scarlet." With a wave, still wet from the lake, he put his sandals back on, grabbed his socks and took off.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:07 pm
She waved good bye and once he was out of site she jumped into the lake and dove the bottom.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:08 pm
Scarlet came up from the depths of the pond and ran to her dorm room to change.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:24 pm
Madoka came running into the grove, a grin on his face as he stopped by the lake. "I bet the calm magic here will help your dreams! And Scarlet told me how if you relax the magic also makes you sleepy. She assured me it's perfectly safe to give into that magic here having done it herself."  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:31 pm
Mori looked around, amazed at the beauty of the willow trees. Speechless, he walked around. At one point, he turned around to get a better view. Though he continued walking backwards with caused him to step in the lake. Mori made a quiet "Eep!" Noise and instantly jumped back, every hair standing on end. He realized it was water and walked a couple steps away. Slightly embarrassed for some reason, Mori laughed in a similar fashion. "Oops... That was slightly embarrassing... You see, I don't like water very much..." The boy walked over to a willow tree and sat down under the curtain of leaves. He looked up through the branches to see the sky, and it was such a serene sight that all of his fatigue began to catch up with him. "You're right." The cat-boy said. "It's beautiful here..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:33 pm
He couldn't help a small laugh, walking over and sitting down next to Mori. "Hopefully the magic here will help. It's strong but good and pure to the point I doubt any darkness could get into here."  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:38 pm
"If you say so, then I believe you." Mori said quietly. He smiled sincerely, but was still a little worried. 'Would the magic work on dreams?' He thought, but quickly pushed the thought out of his mind. "Madoka... You're probably the best friend I've ever had... Thank you." Even though Mori meant it, saying it felt weird. Wrong somehow. But he could no longer keep himself awake and slipped into a sleep he was, for once, not scared of.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:46 pm
Madoka smiled, nodding. His best friend....when was the last time he heard something like that? "Of course, Mori. You're my best friend too. It's what friends do." Friends....what friends did. He gave a small sigh, smiling as he watched Mori sleep. He was kind of cute like that with his ears and tail.  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:50 pm
(( So, should there be a time skip? 'Cause Mori sleeping dreamlessly is bound to be rather uneventful. ))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff