Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
Checkout Vtecs new Quest Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick one :)
  Holden
  Ford
View Results

Igotvtec

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:06 pm
*UPDATE*
Quest for Golden Laurels.
Gold level is at 1,467,761
Goal is to have by end of january (DOUBT IT THOUGH)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:42 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
My biggest suggestion to you is to Booty Grab until your fingers bleed. If you do, you can totally have that first avatar in two weeks. Making even only 100K a night is not an unreasonable goal, but...it IS pretty boring after a while.

My question is: How do you do BootyGrab?
Every time I try to do it, nothing happens. Literally nothing. I don't even get told whether I'm in the game and I'm supposed to just wait three hours or not.  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Igotvtec

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:03 pm
Lord Tai
GoldDiggingWhore
My biggest suggestion to you is to Booty Grab until your fingers bleed. If you do, you can totally have that first avatar in two weeks. Making even only 100K a night is not an unreasonable goal, but...it IS pretty boring after a while.

My question is: How do you do BootyGrab?
Every time I try to do it, nothing happens. Literally nothing. I don't even get told whether I'm in the game and I'm supposed to just wait three hours or not.

Okay, I didn't understand at first either. It is a VERY simple game to play once you can actually get a game started (Which is what I first had problems with)

Now go to this sub-forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/f.393/
and then go to the most recent threads because they are the most likely that there is a possible tank to play in.

To play in a tank it must be glowing (Has the words BOOTY GRAB on it)
and when you see this you click on the tank and it will open up and the fish will be glowing and then the game shall start, money will drop and you just use your mouse to move from side to side to catch as much as you can.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:29 pm
So what happens when you click on a glowing tank, Tai? Does it even load for you?  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Igotvtec

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:39 am
*New Update*
1,672,000 Gold towards Golden Laurels xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:08 pm
That's like...almost a third of the way there! What've you been doing? eek  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Igotvtec

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:06 pm
*New update*
1,752,022 Towards Laurels.
Unfortunetly though I am really wanting "Wed to Darkness" also.. I have fallen inlove with that item..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:38 pm
**UPDATE**
I was naughty and decided to spend 600k on a Wed To Darkness. An item I recently fell in love with so now I have 1,531k towards my laurels but! I am soon to win an item worth 500-600k (Within the next day or so)

Igotvtec

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:56 pm
Once again, not that I have the ability to post as much as you do, but...how is it that you pick the contests that you win all of this stuff from?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:12 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Once again, not that I have the ability to post as much as you do, but...how is it that you pick the contests that you win all of this stuff from?

Haha just searching for em I guess. Sometimes takes awhile to find a good one not gona get a item worth 500-600k anymore though.... I am gona get this months BUNDLE smile  

Igotvtec

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:16 am
I remember back in the day you could only post once a minute, but when I was in the aquarium forum, it seemed like I could post faster than that. I'm sure you know the answer, how fast does it allow you to?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:42 am
**UPDATE**
Major update in first post (BIG text)  

Igotvtec

Contests & Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items