Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
After Life Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:57 pm
BlueScarlet369
Tom followed Sehla and brought Terri with him "i'll play if you play" he said with a smile "and don't worry about Chancie Terri can watch her.

Sehla turned around and looked down forcing herself not to blush and it worked "Um, y-you don't have to. And I feel like I'm kind of not being fair, you let me listen to you play...and I didn't. If you want me to then I will."
Chancie opened her eyes and looked at Tom "You're going to make a move on her Tom, huh?"Sehla mummbled quickly "Shut up Chancie."Chancie sat up "Well, it's because it looks like he l-"
Sehla turned around kneeled down, and covered Chancie's mouth "Okay that is enough Chancie! Si te gusta el chisme?" Sehla stood up and turned to Tom "Um, I gues I will play...." She walked into the backstage door and got a electric guitar. She went on the stage and put on the guitar and started playing "I can't believe the news today. Oh, I can't close my eyes and make it go away.How long, how long must we sing this song?How long, how long?
Tonight, we can be as one tonight.Broken bottles under children's feet.And bodies strewn across the dead end street,but I won't heed the battle call.It puts my back up, puts my back up against the wall.Sunday, bloody Sunday.Sunday, bloody Sunday.Sunday, bloody Sunday.Sunday, bloody Sunday.And the battle's just begun,there's many lost, but tell me who has won.The trench is dug within our hearts.And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart.Sunday, bloody Sunday.Sunday, bloody Sunday.How long, how long must we sing this song?
How long, how long?And it's true we are immune.When fact is fiction and TV reality.And today the millions cry.We eat and drink while tomorrow they die."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:27 pm
Lucia and Hector walked arm-and-arm into the club, having finally shaken Arthur for a night out of fun. The twins glanced around, Lucia perched perfectly on her heels, her dress floating about her knees. Hector kept one arm around her waist, his own simple shirt not taking away from his sister's spotlight. The two instantly made their way to the dance floor, smiling and dancing to the steady thump of the music while Lucia sipped her coke.

Quickly, she glanced around to make sure no one was watching as she slipped a flask out of her bag and poured some of the liquid into her glass. Hector held out his and she repeated to action. The pair touched their glasses before drinking, their faces flushed with contentment.

Elohim Called

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image
Aud grinned, pulling Anubis in. "See? Fun place to confuse people, eh?" She asked, turning to him. "And we actually ended up here!" She cheered happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image
ANUBIS
GOD OF THE CEMETERIES, JUDGE AND GUIDE OF THE SOULS, WEIGHER OF THE HEART

Anubis looked around the area, memorizing every detail and mathematically graphing it and counting the maximum occupancy... He couldn't help it, his mind did it on it's own. "Alright then." As if on cue, Anubises came in through a window, random doors, the front doors, even the ground and walked around, there were about fifty of them wandering around.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:09 pm
User Image
Aud grinned. "That's so cool." She mumbled, watching each Anubis walk around.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chancie looked around "Oh great so many people..." Chancie got up and started walking through the club.
Sehla got off the stage and walked to Chancie "Rest or you'll faint."
Chancie sighed and walked through the other door, to a isolated room.
Sehla sighed and sat on the couch Chancie was sitting on.

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:26 pm
Sehla looked at all of the Anbuis walking around, she wasn't freaked out about it. "Never seen that before, but alright..." She laughed and smiled. She thought Chancie should be there, watching all of him appear out of nowhere, Sehla would have enjoyed watching Chancie freak out.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 pm
User Image
Aud smiled, seeing the girl over there. She was a bit disappointed to find her not weirded out, but what the hey. She tugged Anubis over to the girl, rushing over to her. "Hey, have I seen you before?" She asked, Sehla's face triggering something small in her memory. She shook the thought away. "Nevermind, what's your name?" she asked, wanting to get to the point.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:54 am
jade laughed darkly "i know more than one i lived in a church full of them beating me everyday to beleive in zeus not feeding me hurting me if i used my powers. so ya now you see why i hate angels" jade growled walking away tears in her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:32 am
Tom smiled that Shela got the courage to play then he had to carry out his end of the deal so he went back stage and grabed a bass and strted to play.
Terri stood in the middle of the dance floor in ah for she hasn't seen her brother play with the passion he should in years.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis felt himself being dragged by Aud over to some girl, who he didn't know. Instead of interacting with her, he watched as all of the copies became Jackal-Headed and started running around, one of them tackling a random bass player(Tom).  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:04 pm
Tom got up after being tackled mummbleling "what the heck".
Terri Ran over to see if her brother was ok.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image
ANUBIS

The copy glared at Tom, obviously wanting a fight of some sort... Apparently that was the 'angry/violent' copy of Anubis.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:56 pm
Sehla looked at the girl "N-no. And I wish my sister was here, I would love to see her freak out. This might sound weird,but ths is normal for me..."
Chancie walked in, and saw a bunch of the same guy. She fainted.
Sehla saw Chancie "Oh she is never fun. She faints for such little things."
User Image

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:07 pm
Sehla cut her arm and let blood drop on Chancie's forehead "Now for water.." Sehla got some water and dripped 5 drops of it. The blood mixed with water sunk into Chancie's skin. Sehla shook Chancie awake.
Chancie moaned "Urgh! This is creepy!"
Sehla shook her head "No, it's pretty normal."Chancie sighed "I don't want to see this!"Sehla smiled "Too bad."
User Image
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff