Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Rooftops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:24 pm
"Whatever happened to 'I don't care what you think'?" She growled with an eyeroll. "Besides, it's none of your business! You'd just laugh or something and say, 'you actually thought I cared?" Alli snapped, glaring.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:26 pm
Armageddon shrugged. "Probably," he admitted. "But bottling it all up isn't the best way to go." he said, unphased by her attitude.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:35 pm
"There is no best way to go." She replied. "But I'll talk anyway. You can just ignore me. Don't even bother listening! I've been stuck with two other experiments for as long as I can remember. Mori's an idiot and Alika's even more of an idiot. AND she's controlling. Mori got mad at Alika and now she's saying it's my fault when she's the one who was being stupid and selfish in the first place! So I left without telling Alika, so when I get back she's going to get angry at me. Even though she has absolutely no right! Who the hell does she think she is anyway? Fricken God?" She muttered the last two sentences angrily. "There I'm done talking. You can go back to whatever the hell you were doing."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 pm
Armageddon chuckled. "Why bother listening to such pests?" he mused. "It's always easier to kill."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:42 pm
"Mori's not very irritating if he keeps his mouth shut, which he usually does. It's Alika who I can't stand! Why do I even share a dorm with her?! We're just going to end up killing each other!" She explained, glaring harshly to the space ahead of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 pm
"What's stopping you?" Armageddon chuckled as a long, black blade sprouted from his right arm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:55 pm
Alli smirked. "I would, but I'd probably get expelled. Don't want that know, do I?" She wasn't bothered by the blade one bit. If anything, she had become used to unusual things when she herself became unusual. Bat-wings weren't very average, now, were they?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:58 pm
Armageddon laughed at what the girl said. "You haven't been here that long, have you?" he chuckled and played with his blade.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:00 pm
"About a week. Why?" She answered, slightly confused. Why would that matter?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:06 pm
"You'd be amazed at how many deaths this school's seen." he explained as he made his blade go back up his arm. "I honestly think this school's encouraging students to kill, but I'm not complaining."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:30 pm
"Oh really? That's odd, but who knows? Could be a valuable lesson. To be honest though, I'm not much of a killer." She said flatly, tinkiering with one of the many chains on her wrist.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:48 am
"Then let me." he said. "I have nothing better to do." he grumbled. The ones I really want to kill aren't here, he thought angrily.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:35 pm
"I'll think about it." She responded, taking off one of the chains. "I'll contact you when I've made my decision. How does that sound?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:24 pm
Terri's mind was some were else and she took off flying through the sky leaving the other people there and going back to the school grounds.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150