Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
An Itch That Needs Scratchin' {1x1} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Meh.
View Results

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:11 pm
Jon sighed "The box is a dead end, the only thing on it is my address. As fo the girl..." he looked into the kitchen at Eve "She's a fox, about 5'11'. Red fur and..." Jon got a really good look at her now that the caffeine had taken effect (Finally) "damn, a really nice body." He had to rip his eyes off of her before she caught sight of him staring. "That's all I have."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:09 pm
Gear frowned. "Well from that description I'm going to assume she's a fox." He began typing rapidly on the keyboard. Jon could hear him growl, and started swearing in annoyance. "I narrowed it down, but not by much, and now theres more security." He groaned. "I might as well just go over there myself so I could see her, or have you send me a picture." He rubbed his eyes and leaned back in his chair. "See if she can give you any other information."  

MrTomGero

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:26 am
Jon nodded, "Okay." I'll see what I can do. He put the phone down and concentrated, the picture of the object he wanted forming in his mind. His hair began to stand on it's ends and in a flash of sound and light, a small camera formed from thin air in his hands. Walking into the kitchen, he whipped the camera up and snapped a few pictures of Eve while she was eating. He walked back to the phone and picked it up "I'm sending you the picture now. I'll call you back in an hour, hopefully with more information." He set the phone down and walked towards the kitchen...  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff