Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:43 am
[[Well my idea was to have Jynn bring Kirin back while Porcan and Alaster searched the Sudent tomb for Sabrina's fake key, leaving Lena and Eli the option to search either the Raine or Asendre crypt for the real one or doing whatever you want. (We have to cure them before we can seal Mal'Naga :3.) BUT i've never found anything to be fun unless it's spontanious and chaotic. Let's wing it o 3o. If you and Lena go looking in the Raine crypt you can mess with her, but i can't promise Alice wouldn't punch you square in the face if you said that xD.]]

~*~

Layam smiled, "Either way, no matter how it plays out, be sure to get Sabrina's Key. My plan was only to give you a general idea of what to do, your actions may differ from what we've discussed." she said, turning to Jynn. She gently brushed her fingers through Jynn's small head of hair, "You will help these people and listen when they instruct you to do something, my son." she said, smiling softly.

Jynn had no idea what was going on, but he nodded anyway. "Where are we going?" he asked, hopping down from the basket's rim. He flapped his small black wings and jumped off of the table, flying into the foyer with Eli, Lena, Freyak and Damadra.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:13 am
[[ going to my grandmas, which is where I catch the bus. I'm early I have like 30 minutes til it comes, then I can play on the bus and in the media where I chill before school ;3 lenas not on and I cant talk D: tell him to get on my back or something lol are freyak and damadra coming? ]]  

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:24 am
[[Neither Damadra of Freyak are coming. Lol i didn't think of that, i'll have him follow you, Jynn can travel at warp speed :3. I have to wake Kirin up. O:]]

Damadra sheathed her spear into a strap slung across her back, "You're going to the cathedral's grave yard with Eli so he can make sure you don't get yourself in trouble, squirt." she said, rolling her eyes.

His ears hung low as his bottom fang stuck out of his mouth, "Hey!" he snapped back at Damadra, "Who're you callin' squirt?" he said, crossing his arms.

Freyak chimed in, "Does it really matter? Head out when you're ready, Eli." he said, trying to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:45 am
Eli was ready so he turned around and headed toward the graveyard. The others had no trouble keeping up and Lena could just teleport.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:06 am
Jynn darted out of the house in a blur, flying towards Havencrest in a trip to The Tainted Cathedral's Graveyard.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:06 am
While the others were outside Lena turned to Layam. Thinking of a plain 'than the lightbulb flashed on'.

"What if i distracted Mal'Naga befor you come in, so he can't stop you?"Lena asked.

If that could happen, she would be a big help. If Layam could give her a weapon of sorts that could damage him.

"And if this can happen, could you give me a short lesson on stealth?" Lena said.

"I can block out a vampires powers, they don't affect me, i saw that when Alik tried to use his 'charm' on me. I can also astrolproject that way if Kirin comes here and shadow demons follow, mentally paige me, and i will be here befor you know it. I can move very fast in the battle field also, i learned that with Den and Zen, but i'm not very good on stealth." Lena said.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:26 pm
Layam nodded, "That's a very good idea, sweety." she said warmly, turning to walk upstairs, "Come with me, i have just what you need. It's a bit out-dated but as long as you aim carefully and keep moving, you should be able to hit Mal'Naga without him hitting back." she said as she reached the top of the staircase in the foyer.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:31 pm
Lena nodded and followed Layam up the steps, they were steep, and if you were too fall you would surely break something.

Befor Lena could even blink, they were in the middle of a large room compared to the rest of the house. She wondered what this room was to Layam, there was a small coffee table with steaming hot cups of tea on it. still on it,two small couches, an area rug, and yellow paint over the brown boards.

"Would there be a way for me took look like a shadow demon, but have free will and you guiding me, I am sorry for bumbarding you with all these questions, but my friends are there, and I don't know what Naga has planned." Lena said very quickly, forcing back tears, they betrayed her anyway and raced to her eyes, as some spilled out.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:13 pm
Layam kept walking towards a large book shelf behind her couch, "I could try, perhaps i could make you a shape shifter..," she thought aloud as she got to the book shelf, "no, no... your mind would alter to think like your transformations. Hmm," she continued, pulling out a small book tucked between sevral large tomes, it was barely noticable. "maybe, it would be a long shot, but i could posess you myself. My will is very powerful, so it may be hard for you to resist falling completely under my power." she explained. As the book left the shelf in her hand, the whole shelf dissolved before their eyes, leading into a large study full of old vintage furniture. She walked in and went to a wardrobe in the corner of the room, "Like Mal'Naga's posessions, i will take something from you, and i'm sorry. It's not of choice, it must be done to sustain your posession. I can use the power from what i've taken to alter your form and keep you under my control." she said, opening the wardrobe. It was full of white robes and beautiful dresses, apperantly blessed with holy protection. She removed a silver long-bow and an ivory pack used to hold arrows. "What is taken from posessed creatures, sadly cannot be given back easily.." she said with a pained expression, thinking of Lena's posessed friends, "it will take powerful magic for me to separate what i've taken from you from myself. Not to mention the work i will have to do to give what your friends have lost back. There's a possibility i might fail you all on that, because it's such a complex process of diving into your soul and mine, trying to retreive the right thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:19 pm
"Would there be a way to skip over that, posses me, and just give me little tid bits here and there? Or i could even not become one, i plan to astrol project there anyway." Lena said.

"Or if you would rather posses me, I could live without a few things, like my cockiness, or my stubborn ways." Lena said.

She walked into the other room, seeing Layam pull out a large bow and an ivory pack.

"Would there be a way to put a spell on it so only i could take out the arrows?" Lena said.

"Because if it requires a drop of blood i have plenty." Lena said with a big grin.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:27 pm
Layam thought for a moment, "Under my control, you will have free will to do as you wish, all i will do is change your appearance to make you look like a shadow demon. It is a smart idea, but it would take more than personal traits to keep you that way so far out of my range. Perhaps i could take.. hmm..." she said, cutting off into deep thought. Layam walked over to Lena, looking her over, "i will take instinct." she announced, putting the longbow and quiver in Lena's hands, "Mal'Naga has the ability to overwhealm people with fear. Taking this will avoid the instinct to run, or end up being paralyzed in panic. I know you'll need this instinctive nature to make split-second choices, but i do not think you will be faced with a situation like that. That quiver holds 26 blessed arrows, make them count." she added. Layam brushed a lock of hair behind Lena's ear, placing her hand on Lena's cheek, "Be careful, Lena. Your friends need you now, so i must insist you leave after i've posessed you."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:50 pm
Lena smiled wrapping one arm firmly around Layam giving her a quick hug.

"That will come back eventually over time, even if it doesn't thinking is always good befor attacking, who knows more abbilitys could be released after you take it away." Lena said.

"I am going to astrol project there, my body will be protected by a radiant shield here, so if you need any help just force words into my head and i will open the shield wide enough for you to climb in."Lena said.

"As soon as i get that key i will be right back here, i will let the astrolprojectiong form back into my body, and Sabrina's key will be right in my hand waiting for you." Lena said with a smile.

Lena let her mind go blank, allowing Layam full access to posses her. She couldn't wait to help her friends, hopefully Eli was still waiting.

While she was focusing, Lena strapped the ivory bag around her waist and triple knotted it, she closed it with the zip tie.

Lena unfastned her belt, knowing her jeans would hang up without them, she pushed the belt threw a small opeing in the bow, fastened the belt and hand it swung off her back.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:58 pm
Layam nodded, taking a deep breath. She placed her palm on Lena's forehead, closing her eyes and forcing her will to overpower Lena's, which wasn't hard because Lena didn't put up a fight. She was overcome with a slight feeling of vertigo as she took control over Lena's mind, going deep within her soul to retreive the girl's basic instinct. As soon as this was done, she drew back her hand and opened her eyes, channeling her own energy to shape shift Lena into a shadow demon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:02 pm
"How do i look?" Lena asked with harshness and cockiness, she figured if she was suppose to be a shadow demon, she might as well act like one.

Lena smiled nodding reasurling that it was still her.

Lena channeled in her energy just like in the graveyard, her body went limp, as her knees buckled and she feel to the ground. The shield glinted and flashed as it made a cube around Lena's now normal looking body.

The make belive shadow demon Lena was walking out of the body, weapons slung over her back and waist.

"I will be back, if i get bloodied up, i will let the shield down so you can try and heal me." Lena sniffed the air.

"Maid Kirn will be here soon." Lena said as she walked out of the door.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:11 pm
Freyak was outside of the house's front door, standing on one side as Damadra stood on the other. Freyak smiled, "You must be getting one wild case of Deja Vu." he joked to Damadra.

Damadra rolled her eyes, "Keep an eye out for Jynn. There could already be demons chasing him." she warned, changing the subject to something less irritating in her opinion.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff