Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Lake of Fairie Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:26 pm
[[Myeh, gotta get off. The eyes are drooping shut... *falss unconscious on keyboard]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:36 pm
[[I'm back on the PC. Woo for quicker replies c;]]
[[Alrighty, seeya later. I'll have Mintis go hop back in the lake, i don't like getting my characters stuck in situations others can't reply to.]]

Tabatha blushed, feeling embarrassed, "Well, i'm still pretty young for a mermaid," she began, "i'm 1,487, which would explain why i don't know much about other species." she said, feeling pretty dumb. "How about you? You look only about a couple hundred years old." she said in a teasing tone, implying he looked like a child.

Mintis shook her head, "That pretty much explains it. If you need some help getting back to Havencrest, just ask. I'll always jump at an exscuse to visit the town." she said, winking. Mintis turned and lept back into the lake.  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:40 pm
"I'm 19, thats an adult in human years." James said teasing back. He wrapped his tail around hers than let it go.

He liked her she was funny, and he was glad she was somewhat young, but she looked like she was about 18.

He smiled at her, kind of fliritng tho he knew it was wrong, he just met her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:51 pm
Tabatha may have been ignorant to his advances, but she knew exactly what he was getting at, "Typical human." she called as she swam deeper into the water to float next to Tabatha, "Perhaps you can morph into a bee and buzz off?" she said, wrapping her arm around Tabatha's shoulder.

Tabatha smiled, choking back laughter, "Minty, don't be so mean to our guest." she said, elbowing her playfully.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:55 pm
"As you wish." James said, as he desiappeared he was than standing on his feet on the ground, he had a towel around his wait as he walked to his tent he pithced early, climbing in and getting dressed.

He thought about Tabitha how beautiful she was, he wanted her, and he would try and get her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:12 pm
Mintis was surprised, "..Well that was easy." she said, grinning at Tabatha. "I didn't know you haven't seen a human before?" she said, swimming over to a dead Glofish that was floating up from the depths. She snapped at it with her teeth, easily eating the small, tangy fish.

Tabatha shrugged, "I haven't. That was my first time." she said, twirling a strand of her hair in her fingers.

Mintis smirked, turning to Tabatha, "I'll definitly have to take you to Havencrest, the upper river that pours into this lake leads straight into the city. My usual route of mischeif." she said, putting her hands on her hips.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:18 pm
{What now? Layam has to focus, and Tabitha and Minty are talking about humans, ideas?}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:19 pm
James woke up a hour or two later, he stood up and stripped down intill his skin was bare, he found his trunks in a bag near his sleepingbag, he pulled them on and walked towards the lake.

He dove in and morphed gills onto his neck. Knowing that Tabitha would come around if she saw legs in the water.

"Tabitha?" James called out waiting for her too come.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:28 pm
[[I could just picture Minty giving him the troll face.]]

Mintis swam to the surface, floating a distance away from James, "What? No love for Minty?" she said sarcastically, grinning deviously.

Tabatha laughed as she rose to the surface beside Mintis, "We all love you, Minty." she said, rolling her eyes with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:31 pm
"Hi Mintis."James said.

"I am only here to give Tabitha a lesson on humans." James said, as he swimed towards Tabitha.

"What else would you like to learn?" James said.

He really wanted to get alone with her, and answer her questions, and for him to ask her some questions.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:46 pm
[[Expect Mintis to c-block James A LOT. User Image]]

Mintis pat Tabatha on the back, setting her arm around her and her hand on her shoulder, "Actually, i was going to take her to Havencrest today." she said in a teasing manner. Screwing with humans was just too easy.

Tabatha smiled at Mintis, then James, "Don't be silly, that can wait." she said, "What do you humans do for fun?" she asked.

Mintis smirked, "Nothing, humans don't know the meaning of fun." she said slyly, laughing softly.

Tabatha looked at Mintis as she spoke, shifting her gaze to James with a questioning look, "They don't?" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:54 pm
"Mintis, it doesn't sound like you know much about humans." James said.

"Most of the things we do evolve legs, but there are things like dancing that require your hips to move and for you to shake you're arms, and you could probably play soccer with that tail of yours." James said with a smile.

James started to have feelings for this creature. She was beautiful and smart in her own world, she had alot to learn, and James could be the one to teach her.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Mintis crossed her arms, "Really? That sounds like loads of fun, i can't believe i've ever doubted the human ability to do something that isn't a total waste of my time." she said, sticking out her tongue at James.

Tabatha laughed, "We have dancing, but it's a bit more organised than that." she said, smiling warmly. "What do you eat?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 pm
"Well when you live near the shore, the menu is normally fish related, like shark and crab, some of us are what you call vegetarian who only eat vegetables, others eat meat like steak and such, and than there is pasta, some times its lumpy, or other times its creamy." James said with a smile.

James had alot to tell her, he already knew she was going to ask more.

"Sometimes we read also, there are alot of good books out." James said.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 pm
Tabatha gasped when he mentioned eating sea creatures, "Shark? And crab? What else?" she pressed, feeling distressed.

Mintis laughed, "Good going, sharp tooth." she said, nick-naming him over his sharp, vampire teeth. "Bring up seafood. That's a good way to woo a mermaid." she said bluntly, laughing hard.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff