Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Star Fox: The New Generation (accepting now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:27 pm
Miles watched as the his engines began to glow, "Aww hell..." He thought. As he began flipping switches on a panel with a border of yellow and black cautionary tape surrounding it, then he pushed the big red button underneath it and jerking back as the ship went into 'overdrive'.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:14 pm
The engines were now glowing a bright yellow and the monitor now read 100%, "Now activating Over Boosters!" he said pressing a button and the engines exploded with energy and flee from 10 to 500 in just seconds. Firion's jet began catching up to mike's craft, and fast. "No air craft has ever out ran my over boosters." he said confidently.  

FirionTheDragon

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:48 pm
"Lets see how fast you go." Perrin said as he took out a speed indicator gun.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:12 pm
(Hurrr...this looks somewhat interesting... If I join, I'm going to be making it far more technical, though; I've done many Space RP's in the past, and all of them have been quite technical (IE. "real" Sci-Fi) to make it more believable...)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:21 am
(if you join thats your choice)
Miles watched as the ship increased in speed and began catching up to his wolfen, "Damn, if the had been 10 years ago he would have given up and I would have won by now" He said as he pulled up the protective covering on the ship's weapon's controls and flipped the switches labled EMP mines, "Lets just hope he get close to trigger them" He said as the mines deployed and went hurdeling towards the Firion's ship.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:46 am
Firion watched to see mines come out of Mile's ship and studied where they were floating off and which ones stayed where they deplyoed, "You'll have to do better than that." he said throwing the throttle increasing the speed even more. As the mines got closer he continued speeding up his craft -even though due to all the equipment Firion had put on to increase his vehicles performance the over boosters lock the jets controls so stering is use less.-
((i was going to put more but i just writers block DX))  

FirionTheDragon

Narkosa2512

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:11 am
Narkosa drifted lazily across space though the engune were idle Narkosa still had the momentum from his jump through space. Looking through the canopy of ther cockpit Narkosa could see several stars laid out overhead "They look so different when you stare at them from the surface of a planet. Thank goodness I left to enjoy the tranquility of space," Narkosa said. Within a second Narkosa's screens began to flash red as a females dull voice rang out into the cockpit "Approaching mine feild," Narrkosa attention shifted around spotting the mines almost immediatly. After tracking the mine he also notice there was a dog fight going on in front of hime. "Okay power levels are low so no one should detect me. Lola can you get a fix on the ships to see if there is a bounty on either of them I am starving," "Scanning now sir one moment," Lola replied. Narkosa had to take this serious, because if he was spotted he didn't know if he could dog fight two fighters at once.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:53 am
Miles watched as the dragon's ship drew close to one of the mines, it was too far away for the the ship to cause it to detonate, but luckily Miles had a fail safe mechinism, "lets see how you handle this kid" He said over the radio as he flipped the mines' detonator. Amost instantly Firion's ship was caught in a chain of EMP blasts as each of the mines exploded, "Gotcha" He said as the speeding ship powered down and came to a halt. Miles turned pulled back on the throttle and jerked foward as he engaged his backwards thrusters. He slowly turned his ship around and positioned it abouve Firion's, "Nice try kid, you shouldnt have underestimated me." He said as he shot a tow cable into the back the ship, "Dont worry, im not gonna leave you out ere defensless" He said as he began fly towards the bunker, "Now lets check out that bunker shall we?" Suddenly his c**k pit started flashing a red light as a female voice with an english accent gave him a warning, "Warning, scanners have indicated that there are tw unkown ships in the imediant are
Mr.Wolfe" The voice was from Emeralda, an AI system Miles installed into his and modeled after Krytal, his oldest and most trustworthy friend, "Aww s**t, put one of the on screen will you Emeralda? Looks like we got company kid"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:14 pm
Firion sat back in his seat and crossed his arms "So much for that idea." he said to himself. "More trouble huh, well i got a back up just incase things like this happened." he said as he grabbed his helment from behind his seat and locked it into place, he than grabbed a metal pack about the size of an ordinary storage bag. "Time to do some zero fighting." he said pulling a switch and grabbed his weapons as the cockpit swung open, He stepped out and closed the cockpit behind him and began crawling toward the back of his craft.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 pm
"Oh, a new player has arrived." Perrin said as he put the censor down.

He flipped a few switches, causing his engines to start warming up. He twisted his radio volume up, intercepting the radio signal that was coming from the two.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:45 pm
Miles watched as the screen before him came to life with the image of a black wolf on side and the image of a tiger on the other (thats you right kayain?). He took a quick puff from his cigareatte the smiled slyly at him, "So, it looks like we got some of those 'wanderers' Ive been hearing, any reason why you two are here spying on the legendary Snake Eater?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:51 pm
((yea))

"Cheep clocking device...." Perrin said as he flipped a switch reveling his ship.
"Snake Eater...never heard of him." He said, having some fun with him.
"I just like to see who is out there now and again."  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Narkosa2512

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:17 pm
(Okay I am doing this on an iPod so it won't be too long)

Narkosa sat up as his screen flash red again "You have tag they are trying to open up communication," Lola said, but Narkosa didn't listen to Lola's warning flipping a switch Narkosa began to warm up his engines "goodness gracious I don't need this right now'"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:38 pm
Miles sighed, "I was the one who basically saved Sauria 20 years ago" The one who walked up the steps of Corneria's capital building with Fox Mccloud and recieved the medal of valor. The leader of the Wolfe pack, once the galaxies' second best mercinary squad next to team star fox. And your telling me you have no idea who I am?" he sounded very annoyed.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:51 pm
"Oh so your that guy, the shadow of Star Fox." Perrin said sarcastically