Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Valentino Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 am
A few hours had passed and Luke had drinken almost all of the 20 oz. jugs of blood, honestly after three jugs he couldn't tell wether or not it was animal or human, but he did remember the taste diffrence of jug number one, he lay on the leather couch, ten empty bottles on the floor, most of them toppled over, other managed to stand up.

Luke leaned his head back, taking the last swig of blood, and placing it amungst the others, he rubbed his forehead, he thought about the slayer, how intoxicating her blood was, and how he wanted it in the meer three minuetes they had been in the foyer of the manor together, he would of lunged at her right then and there, intill that man came, he wondered how Alaster could with stain jumping at her neck, he was like a bulldog to her, even anything threatened he would jump and defend, if Luke ever wanted the slayer, Alaster would have to go first.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:59 pm
Tabatha watched as James left the kitchen, another man soon entered afterward, taking a jug of blood from the fridge she knew it was another vampire. She finished her meal, just looking around and admiring the home, she could only sit and think. She wondered if Mintis was angry at her, she'd let James convince her to stay over the winter and she didn't even tell Mintis. Was Mintis even alright? Where was she? Tabatha looked down at the floor for a moment, she really didn't want to sit in a chair all day, she gripped the side of the countertop as she held all of her weight, trying to lightly pull herself out of her chair and set herself onto the floor. She pulled herself out of her chair and lightly set herself down, falling near the end, which wasn't as bad as it would've been falling the whole way. She looked around, trying to look for an entrance to an interesting room with anything that could keep her attention until James came home. She began to pull herself across the floor, feeling like a fool after only moving four feet in two minutes, she sighed, "Oh dear.." she mumbled quietly to herself, wondering what to do. She sat up straight and set one palm on the floor, pushing a lock of her hair behind her ear with the other hand, "Sir!" she called out to Luke, "Could you please come help me?" she asked, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:17 pm
Luke heard the mermaid scream, he sighed, and stood up, he wasn't one for babysitting, but he did make a deal with James if he watched Tabitha he would get blood, James walked into the kitchen, seeing Tabitha near the archway on the floor, he couldn't help but laugh, he walked over to her, slipping his right arm under her tail, and his left under her arms, he picked her up.

"Where to ma'm?" Luke asked, his british tone echoed threw the hallway, the house was very large, larger then he expected, and it was wierd hearing your voice bounce off the walls.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:31 pm
Tabatha gave the man a questioning look, "I don't see how this is funny.." she frowned in response to his laughter, her humor was still quite innocent along with her personality and knowledge of things, being in a lake all her life and whatnot. She put her arms around his shoulders so she wouldn't fall, "Is there anything interesting around here that i can do?" she asked, sighing at the fact that she was useless on land. The living room seemed like a nice place, there were a few couches, and if she needed to get off of them for something they were low to the ground, but it's not like she'd get around quickly anyway.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:47 pm
"Knowing James there is probably a large television somewhere in the house, so up the steps we go." Luke said, walking out into the hallway, and up the long stairs, he was halfway up the stairs when he started huffing.

"Bloody hell, leave it to James to build a skyscrapper." Luke thought aloud.

He carried Tabitha up the rest of the way, coming to a large hallway, with lots of rooms.

"I will try and pick a low bed to sit you on." Luke said looking down at tabitha.

He walked to the first room on the right, opening the door, he saw a very low cannopy bed, a large flat screen tv, and a fireplace, a recliner, a dresser, and two more doors in the room that must have been a hallway, and a bathroom, Luke walked over to the bed, sitting Tabitha down, he turned on the tv with the remote he found on the nightstand, he kept flipping channels, intill he found the most perfect movie that would give him pleasure in seeing Tabitha watch, Jaws. Luke sat the remote down at the end of the bed, he took the recliner, throwing his legs over the left arm, and rearanged himself to watch the movie.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:30 pm
[[ Lol Luke is mean. ]]

Tabatha smiled at Lucas, "Thank you," she said as she got comfortable on the bed, watching the TV and the movie he put on. Watching a shark eat people alive didn't frighten her as much as it would've a human, "If they didn't want to be eaten they should'nt have gone into the water, it's simple." she pointed out, as if she were rooting for the shark. James did say some people ate shark, so it was a bit of justice. She giggled at the thought.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:48 pm
"People in New Jersey are so stupid, but then again that place is such a place for a gang, a shark would probably seem like a puppy.Wait till you see the end, the shark dies." Luke said calmly, rubbing his eyes.

Luke purposly ruined the end of the movie for her, he hoped James was getting somthing useful from the bloody mermaid, if Luke was in his spot, he would of shiped her off into the water by now, or would of eaten her.

It was time like these when he missed his crypt in london, there were no mermaids talking there, it was just him, a few dead people, and his victims he took from the streets, simple, bloody, and quite.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:54 pm
Tabatha shrugged, "Oh. Well that's a shame." she said, unsure of what a gang exactly was. She continued watching the movie, waiting for James to come home.

[[ There, she'll watch the movie til James comes home, so you don't have to keep thread hopping (: ]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:57 pm
{I don't mind, A girl has to be bad sometimes, and thats one of the reasons why I made Luke}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:13 am
James walked up the bridge to the house, eventually hitting the front door, he opened it, stretching, and walking into the house, he hit the steps, walking up, and seeing an open door, he walked in it, laying next to Tabitha on the bed, he pulled her into his arms, he had missed her, and he had alot to tell her.

Luke had fallen asleep, but hearing footsteps jolted him awake, he looked over to see James, he got up and stretched, smoothing down his trench coat, he walked over to the door.

"I'm going to go, take a few more bottles of blood, while you two can shag or whatever you do." Luke said, he did plan to get blood, and he planned to peak in on the slayer befor heading to the graveyard to start building a bed and such.

He walked out of the room, going towards the steps and walking down them, he turned into the kitchen, going for the fridge, and taking three more jugs of blood, walking back and out of the house, shutting the door behind him, he walked off the warf, towards the path to the lake.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:59 am
Tabatha looked a bit clueless as Luke left, "What's shag?" she asked James as they laid there.

[[ Lol i know what it is, i just had to have her ask though *trollface* ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:10 am
James wasn't going to lie to her, so he sighed, befor telling her what it was.

"It's britsh slang for sex, making love, ect." James said, hoping Luke didn't make Tabitha feel strange.

Just in case, he lossened his grib around Tabitha, just incase she wanted to roll away from him if she didn't like his explinantion.
{I just had Luke disgrace tomb in the graveyard, like one of those stand up tombs rich people get.}

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:54 pm
Lena walked up the warf towards the manor, nocking on the door only to have it swing open, she hesitated, but walked in, stopping at stairs,she checked the rooms on the bottom floor, no sign of James or his house guest, she countinued to look, eventually walking up the stairs, hoping not to get lost, the steps seemed as though you were climbing the eifle tower, only there wasn't latters going to the toped, eventually she hit the top step, having to sit down to catch her breathe. She stood up a minuete or two later, searching the hall intill she came to a open one, the tv was on, so she figured someone was in it, she nocked against the open door not wanting to intrude.

James heard a nock on the door, so he picked his arms up from Tabitha and walked over to the archway to the guestroom. He was suprised to see Lena, and wondered why she was holding a stick.

"Hey Lena, how may I be of service?" James asked with a smile, he really didn't care wether or not she barged in.

Lena looked up at James and gently smiled, she waved, befor she started asking questions.

"Your friend Luke, where might I find him?" Lena asked James, waiting for an answer.

James thought for a moment, befor answering, he really didn't know what was going on, but knowing Luke it was something stupid, he was over a hundred with the maturity of a five year old, only better looking, and more stronger, hell stronger then James.

"Well back in London he used to stay close to crypts, if that helps." James said with a smile, leaning against the door.

Lena smiled brightly the information did help.

"Yes thank you, that does help, I will be going now." Lena said with a smile, climbing down the staircase, and out the frontdoor, down the warf and too the lake.

James climbed back in bed with Tabitha, wrapping his arms tightly around her body, he kissed her forehead gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:05 am
Tabatha cuddled up against James and thought quietly for a moment, "You know.. sometimes i wish i wasn't a mermaid. You have to lay in bed all day just because i can't walk." she said quietly.

~*~

Tandug fluttered above the surface of the lake as the group of shadow demons he led swam under the water. As they got to the house, some of the group slammed into the warf, rocking the home slightly.

Mintis swam through the water, she lept above the surface and landed on her feet, running on the water of the lake. The water nymph swiftly brought a powerful wave out from under the house and swept away most of the shadow demons in the undertow as she hit the warf. Mintis ran to the doorway and banged on the door frame hard with her fist, "Tabatha," she shouted out, "Time to go."

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:27 am
(I was thinking, that maybe James could squash the butterfly, or is Tandug more powerful?)
As the house rocked, a few of the nick-nacks James had on the mantle of the fire place shook and smashed, the house groaned from the shaking, hearing Mintis's voice, made James figure out what was happening. He picked up Tabitha carefully, walking out of the room, and to the top of the steps. "Mintis we are up here!" James called. He wanted Tabitha out before he started collecting things around the house, whatever it was outside, was strong enough to shake the warf to the house.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff