Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:18 pm
Amaryllis & Ixia

User Image

we may be flowers...

"thanks" Amaryllis smiled at him, her wings folding up against her back. she turned to Ixia and gave a tiny sigh. "found two of 'em..." she muttered, her voice quiet enough ithat horus,hopefully, wouldn't hear.
Ixia looked up at Amy and nodded. "alright...wanna go and get them now, or should we just put a time tag on them and find them later?" she muttered, not really caring if Horus heard her or not.

but that doesn't mean we're delicate.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus blinked, hearing everything they said. "Who are you talking about?" he asked, his superior deduction skill wasn't doing to well right then.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:28 pm
Amaryllis & Ixia

User Image

we may be flowers...

"we were talking about our sorta-sisters...." the girls muttered, giving small sighs when they figured out that he'd heard them. "we have six of them" they added out of habit.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus seemed to remember something. "Would they happen to be named after flowers?... Like yourselves?"  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:36 pm
Amaryllis & Ixia

User Image

we may be flowers...

"yeah......" the girls nodded, giving him a curious look. "you wouldn't happen to know them, would you?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus nodded. "I think I may know where they are." He said, thinking the best place to look would be their dorms. Kind of obvious, but hey, it might work.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:49 pm
Amaryllis & Ixia

User Image

we may be flowers...

the girls nodded softly at his words, glancing at eachother with small smiles. "really, where are they?!" they gigled, acting like happy little girls for some odd reason.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
Sabrina watched as people appeared out of the air... No really, they just appeared.She listened as they spoke amongst each other. Though didn't speak. She pulled her pen back out and wrote on her arm. Sabrina tilted her head as they spoke of gods.

She didn't know much about other beings rather than humans and vampires. She had read a few books about other... For lack of better words... Creatures. She looked down at her wrist as not to stare at them all.  

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus blinked, as if he'd just forgotten. After a few seconds, he said, "Probably at their dorms." He suggested, glancing at the girl who he'd seen earlier as she hit her forehead on her notebook again. Another him, probably a little less crazy appeared next to her.

"Why are you doing that?" He asked, sounding curious. It seemed a bit strange that she'd been sitting there the whole time but hadn't said anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:01 pm
Amaryllis & Ixia

User Image

we may be flowers...

"alright...we'll send them there then..." the girls smiled ,holding onto three envelopes each. they held hands tightly and smiled at eachother as Ixia messed with space and time to create portals to her siblings' dorms. "hopefully we sent them to the right places..." they muttered softly as they dropped the different collored envelopes into the three different portals.

User Image

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image
Sabrina smiled lightly as the guy appeared beside her. "Not much else to do...".She smiled and gave a shrug.

She bite her bottom lip a second. "I was ease dropping just a tad." She held her index finger a inch from her thumb and gave a wink.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus seemed curious as to what the envelopes were, but didn't try and grab them like he was planning to. "Woah, I wish I could do that. I can only become a super powerful being, summon any weapon I feel like, fly, become anything I want, control the sun and moon, control some light and dark, make lots of copies of myself... But I can't make portals. You lucky ducks." He said, not realizing he was rambling a bit.

The other Horus shrugged. "But why hit your head against the notebook? It's kinda... self-harming isn't it?" He asked, not really understanding her reasoning. "So, you know my name then?" He asked, already planning to ask her's.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
A shrug was all she did at his first comment. Self harming wasn't harming anyone but her self."Horus?". Quiet a few names had been thrown around and she wasn't very good at names. Sabrina tucked a few stray hairs back in place as a cold wind sweep them away once more. As much as winter brought around death to many thing she had always loved the season.

"I like your coat." She said with a toothy smile. "Very bad, kind of rock star looking. It looks good on you." Not a look she felt she could pull off herself. One she'd like to pull off though, she knew she couldn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

"Yeah, my name's Horus. May I ask your's?" He asked politely as he possibly could. In Horus's semi-crazed mind, 'I like your coat.' means, 'Can I have your coat?' So he pulled it off and offered it to her.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image
"Sabrina. Nice to meet you."She said with a small laugh. Not to use to people being formal with her. It was a nice change of pace. She watched as he took the jacket off and handed it towards her. "Oh, no thank you. I'm not cold."

She blushed lightly seeing how he thought that. "I'm just strange."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces