Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
You know you read/watch/listen to too much HHGG/DNA when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:50 pm
Well, it's easy looking for the Pan Galactic Gargle Slushy, just search the marketplace... um, "Shop Wizard"?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:04 pm
Spike_Theta
Well, it's easy looking for the Pan Galactic Gargle Slushy, just search the marketplace... um, "Shop Wizard"?

That's what I just did out of curiosity. xd I miss everything on Neopets 'cause I just play the games when I'm on there. ..but I think I have something I want to save for now. xd The cheapest that I could find was like 100,000 neopoints.  

circuit sparks

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:20 pm
Tallest Red
Spike_Theta

That's what I just did out of curiosity. xd I miss everything on Neopets 'cause I just play the games when I'm on there. ..but I think I have something I want to save for now. xd The cheapest that I could find was like 100,000 neopoints.

Oh dear...that's the bottom gallery price though, IIRC, so even that one's not actually for sale...

I used to have a glowing Aisha named Trillian_Astra (I wanted someday to paint her robot), but the account was frozen. crying Most of my pets tended to have Cat Stevens or the Beatles-sort references, actually.
I am, however, responsible for a friend of mine having two HHGGily-named PetPets: Agrajag the Brown Snowbunny and Desiato the Tyrannian Doglefox. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:23 pm
Spike_Theta

I did that today...I got nothing. T-T  

Meatless Cheeze

I Was Matuso

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:38 pm
You cried when you found out Douglas Adams died.
In front of everybody at the bookstore.
You cried when you finished Salmon of Doubt.
In front of everybody in class.

crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:24 pm
You carry a towel in your backpack and when your friends ask what it is for, you strangle them with it.

You have a mule HHGG related (mine is Eightyfour).

You go up to your friends/family/random people and say "You sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who knows where his towel is!"

You have the first book burned onto a CD, and listen to it in your CD player.

You thinks Gaia needs a dressing gown type of clothing.

You have this shirt.

You wear the above shirt as often as you can.

Yes, I have done all of these.  

Ollaolas

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:18 pm
...If you order and buy the HHGG BBC tv show on dvd, even though you absolutly cannot afford it.

...If you make it a personal goal to memorize the Share and Enjoy song
(I'm close! Share and enjoy! Journey through life with a plastic boy or girl by your side......)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:52 pm
- You correct and explain in greath detail that '42' is 'the Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything' and not infact the 'Meaning of Life' (that's a Monty Python Movie) to who ever makes that drastic mistake.
- You insist that everyone you know or meet reads and likes all DNA books.
- You call Douglas Adams DNA.  

Yuuki Gunn

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:20 pm
When you write 42 as the answer on your english test, the tell the teacher how unfroody it is that you scored so low.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games