Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What characters do you want to see in the next SSB? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:48 am
Travis Touchdown or Shinobu from No More Heroes heart any of those two quirky assassins would be great  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:35 am
I figured MegaMan would be good with a Rush Coil recovery (kinda like Sonic's Spring). As for the copy, killing them probably wouldn't work... Maybe he just hits them with a low-power sword attack (using "B") we see those bubbles or whatever (I haven't played MegaMan in awhile) and then we've got the copy?

Imagine BowserMan... or god forbid, KirbyMan...  

Slave Xaccheus

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:09 am
For shits and gigs I'd say Hitmonchan

B would be I guess Dynamic punch(the one were they need to wait a turn?) only make it like the falcon punch

B+Forward would make Dizzy punch/Poison Jab (makes a small DOT aside from any initial damage of the punch connecting.

B+Down would be one of three moves Ice punch,thunder punch,fire punch.
Like a falcon kick.

B+ Up would create Sky Uppercut, which would be more damaging if it connects to the person if caught mid-air by it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:40 pm
Smeargle; picture this scenario with Smeargle vs Jigglypuff:

User Image  

Slave Xaccheus

OniLink147

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:11 pm
Young Link. His moves would be the same as adult Link except a few things. His side B would be a Bombchu instead of a Boomerang, and his down B would have him pull out the Deku mask, then the Goron mask, then the Zora mask, allowing him to transform between 4 different forms. His final smash would be Fierce Deity Link.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:40 pm
id like to see more variaty of series to be honest.  

Xilo The Odd

Vintage Marionette

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:27 pm
More Pokemon. I'm not sure which ones. Just more. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:00 pm
Vintage Marionette
More Pokemon. I'm not sure which ones. Just more. xD
NEVER

theres plenty in it already.

we need more series in the game. then maybe the adventure could be a bit more epic.  

Xilo The Odd

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:14 am
i agree with Isaac from Golden Sun. maybe use the Djinn as his final smash.

or since Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is now out, Isaac's kid (havnt got it yet, dont know his name)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:09 pm
x_Kyro_Freed_x
Travis Touchdown or Shinobu from No More Heroes heart any of those two quirky assassins would be great

I definitely want to see them too, and maybe Jack from Madworld  

Ta-kun the pyro

Tae-Kwon-Doh-Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:39 pm
What if the Wii's online capabilities were as expansive as Xbox live is - with Nintendo putting special emphasis on SSB?.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:08 pm
Cloud from Final Fantasy? Or what about Amaterasu from Okami, Sora from Kingdom hearts, Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia, or what about Ratatosk from Tales of Symphonia 2? I have a lot of characters in mind that I want in the new SSB. 3nodding  

Littlestar411

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:37 pm
Littlestar411
Cloud from Final Fantasy? Or what about Amaterasu from Okami, Sora from Kingdom hearts, Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia, or what about Ratatosk from Tales of Symphonia 2? I have a lot of characters in mind that I want in the new SSB. 3nodding
This isn't final fantasy dissidea. i can 110% guarantee they will never put in any character from FF7-99 since they are all on sony systems.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:41 pm
Oh well. For the most part I'm hoping that they'll put Amaterasu in the next SSB game. Will they put Minda in the next game or no?  

Littlestar411

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:14 am
ive always though minda would make a neat assist trophy or stage element. don't think she'd be a playable character though.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff