Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fight to Live, Live to Fight. [O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:49 am
"As long as you don't ask to spar with him, you'll be fine." Divinious replied as the Gladiator charged once more time, only to have Krom, after flipping his sword around for the pommel (Bottom) to be facing up as he thrust it into the man's chest, knocking the wind out of him, and causing him to drop his weapon.

Krom then flipped the blade around, and swung it from his side and slammed it into the man's lower-left abdomen, and breaking as it hit. The broken part Krom was still holding made its way up to the right shoulder as the man went backward, down. He was now holding his side in pain.

"...Yeaaaah.... DEFINITELY don't spar with him....." Divinious warned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:53 am
Atella watched the fight finished, now scared to even approach the man who was suppose to teach her. He was brutal. Too much so for her. How could she learn to even have a basic fight if he was so serious?

"I want a different teacher." She argued with Divinious, looking to him with pleading eyes.
"I can't learn if my teacher out classes me."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:57 am
Divinious looked over at her with an eyebrow raised.
"Look, I know he's scary, but you have one advantage everyone else here doesn't. You're a woman, and chances are, he'll be kinder to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 pm
Atella gave a low growl at Divinious' words. While they were suppose to be reassuring, she did not find them that way.

"Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm weak." She snapped at him.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:07 pm
"No, but it has been proven that someone of the opposite sex can calm him down greatly."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:10 pm
"Is that why you brought me here?" Atella growled, glaring coldly at Divinious. "To be something your men to stare at? Like a damned wench, I'm only here for them?" She gestured towards the gladiators, her lips curling back in a snarl.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:13 pm
"No. You are here to fight to survive. I only brought it up, seeing as it is your best chance. Nothing more."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:19 pm
"Somehow I doubt you, old man." Atella grunted again, continuing to glare at him.

She then turned her attention back to Krom, curious as to what he was doing now.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:21 pm
Unlike how she had thought of Krom, he had thrown the broken sword away and was carrying the downed man out of the pit and into the infirmary.

"Yeah..." Divinious sighed.
"He's not as monstrous as most think.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:26 pm
"If he's not so brutal, than why did you call him a monster?" Atella grunted, looking at Divinious with a dull glare.

"You're going against what you said."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:38 pm
"Someone with his strength and brutality in combat, what would YOU call them..?" Divinious asked, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:41 pm
"A warrior." Atella replied with a grunt as she walked away, heading to a small tree that was not far from the the sparring pit. With nothing else to do, she sat down in the shade, watching the others work and train around her dully, while trying to adjust her armor as she felt exposed and uncomfortable in it.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

MUT3R

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:55 pm
Mulis stood up from his straw bed and cracked his back. He stared at the ground thinking about the way his dad looked after the soldier stabbed him in the eye. Mullis's eyes and nose twitched then he punched the stone wall that was to the left side of him. "AHHHHH WHERE CAN I GET SOME BREW AROUND HERE! AYE!" he yelled angrily.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:56 pm
After a few minutes, Krom returned to the field, walking past Atella, giving her a dull stare as he walked by. He then stopped, his eyes still focused on her.
"...I was told to train you."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:02 pm
"We eat after we have our morning training." A gladiator replied, standing in the doorway of Mullis' room.
"I suggest you ask nicely too. Divinious has a thing about hiring workers who will be nasty to those they don't like."

Atella gave a heavy sigh, looking up slowly at Krom.

"You were told correctly. I made the bad decision of choosing you right away, without thinking that I should have started smaller.

"When do we begin?" She asked, laying the weapons she had across her lap.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff