Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:39 pm
"This is my village, the one you died defending." Arashi said as Fuma approached him. Even if he was hallow, he still made noise with his footsteps in the grass, just softer than normal.

"As you can see from here, most of it was sparred. Most. Some buildings are damaged, but that's only noticeable once you're there." He looked over at the spirit armor.

"Do you have more questions, or would you like to see the village?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:42 pm
"How long have I been....You know...Dead?" Fuma asked after awhile, distracted by the view of the village.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:47 pm
"Exactly one week." Arashi sighed.

"I suppose that would explain some of your memory loss. I had read that the longer a spirit is in the afterlife, the more they forget of the life before." He mused as his attention went back to the village.

"I would have brought you back sooner, but I was... bedridden.." Arashi grabbed at his shoulder, giving another sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 pm
"And I take it your daughter has taken your place in fighting..?" Fuma asked , looking ahead at the person near the forest.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:57 pm
"Unfortunately." Arashi answered with a heavy sigh, also looking to the figure near the forest. Akari.

"With my injuries, I am able to stand at my point, let alone defend my family. The job of point guardian has been... taken by her." He growled lowly.

"I had ordered others to take it and for her to stand down, but she refused. She stole my armor and challenged everyone I sent down to take her post. They didn't dare hurt my daughter and she eventually won the stand off. And now she sits, and waits to alert the town like I had."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:00 pm
"Well, I'd challenge her just out of spite for earlier, but I seem to have a problem." Fuma grunted, tossing his sword in front of Arashi, the blade popping out as it hit the ground: No blade was present.

"By the way, who are these friends of which you speak of..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:39 am
"Odd..." Arashi mused, looking down at the bladeless handle. He bent over and picked it up, examining where the steel should have started.

"I don't recall your weapon being broken, but then again, I was preoccupied in the aftermath.." He sighed, handing it back to Fuma.

"This will have to be your own investigation."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:02 pm
"Easier said than done, seeing as I can't exactly-" Fuma stopped as chuckling was heard behind them.

"Ahh, I see you actually got it to work." a small boy said, watching the two.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:08 pm
Arashi looked over his shoulder dully, but gave a weak smile to the boy and turned himself around to face the child.

"I managed to bring back a spirit, yes. But I'm afraid it does not recall who it was." He sighed, looking to Fuma. "I asked for your friend, and I got... this.

"Fuma, this young gentlemen is one of your friends. A Chaos Demon who goes by the name of Jari. And the other one should be around here somewhere..." He mused, looking around the area for another.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:29 pm
Jari looked at Fuma for a few moments.
"........"

"The hell are you staring at..?"

"......"

"I want an ANSWER..."

"........"

"I WILL BREAK YOUR LEGS!"

"Yup. It's him." Jari chuckled.
"Oh. And Yorg is...Eh.........'Entertaining' the children..." he sighed, looking at Arashi.
"It confuses even ME how quickly they went from being terrified of him to seeing him as a giant plaything........"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:47 am
Arashi gave an amused chuckle as the two interacted in their own way, though most of his chuckle came from relief as Jari confirmed he had brought back the right spirit. Ever since Fuma had asked the dreadful questions of who he was, Arashi had been worrying that he brought back someone else, possibly someone worse.

"Good, good.." He nodded, looking at Jari after he had confirmed Fuma's existence. His relief was quickly washed away though at the demon's report of the orge's activities.

"He's with the children?! He could hurt them!" He barked, now looking around frantically for the giant monster.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:22 am
Jari leaned back and looked to the right.
"Well....It's more likely the kids will hurt him.." he said as a pained howl came from that direction.
"....They've pinned him down to the ground and he can't get up...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:07 pm
"...He's an orge." Arashi argued, looking to where the howl came from.

"It can't possibly be THAT hard."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:48 pm
"His power is fueled by rage. He has no reason to be angry here." Jari told him, looking back at Arashi.

"Besides, I had to deal with him, didn't I..?" he grunted.

".......You people are nuts...Period."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:45 am
"Everyone gets powered by rage. But that doesn't mean he can't pick himself and a few children up." Arashi argued, before Fuma made his comment on them, which caused Arashi to look over at the armor.

"And what makes you say this?"

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces