Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Imprisoned 1x1 (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:39 pm

*Abigail sit against a wall at the back of the cell not able to face Blaze for it was Abigail and her crew so trapped Blaze love* yes Blaze you are right
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Blaze lost her smile and tilted her head, "Is something wrong?" she asked curiously

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:53 pm

no Blaze nothing wrong you better go before your brother get mad *still can't look Blaze in the eyes*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Blaze nodded and got before leaving the room, "Well, see you later then?" she said turning away and walking up the long flight of stairs.

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:07 pm

later Blaze *Abigail sat in the dark regreting whats she had done in the pasted* god dammit why is may fate one that hurts others *she said to herself*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:08 pm

When Blaze reached the top of the stairs she looked back at the seemingly endless stairs. She turned back and headed up into her room not knowing Razzo was going the stairs when she left.

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:18 pm

*Abigail bet against a wall in her cell tears pouring down her face* god dammit why i have fate =s crused me to the fate of making other hurt
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:16 pm

((having a hard time understand this XD))

Razzo had reached the bottom of the stairs and came to abigail's cell, "What ever do you mean human?" he asked teasingly.

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:03 pm

*Abigail tensed up when she heard Razzo voice* nothing Razzo what do you want from me
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Razzo seemed to chuckle but kept his gaze on the girl, "What, a slave master cant come and see his own slave?" he asked

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:11 pm

*Revy laughed* the only time you come to see me Razzo is when you want beat on me are you want me to do something for you
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Razzo seemed to nod, "yes but not this time." he said with a strange smirk on his face, "What if I said that my sister never truly liked you?" he said losing his strange smile and seemed to frown.

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 pm

*Abigail tensed up some more hearing that* what do you mean by that Razzo
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Razzo lowered his head keeping his gaze away, "My sister doesnt trust you, she only helps you because she wants you to think that she likes you, but truthfully she is just luring you in." he said hiding a smirk.

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 pm

is that so *Abigail cluches her fist turn to Razzo she stares at him*
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items