Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:57 am
MM-212 Beta
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
MM-212 Beta
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Is it me or have we forgotten Chris?...Its like the longest time he was considered the best RE Character but now Its pretty boy Leon?

I spit on you dis-loyal Chris fans.

If RE had a main character it would be chris.
If RE had a main character to focus on, I doubt the series would go as far as it did now. Plus it would be kinda boring from game to game.
Example:"Look a new Resident Evil and hero Chris Redfield....again"

Ookay,People never got bored of Donte from devil may cry....Lara Croft is a huge hit...The point is if the game did have a main character I would prefer Chris. Leon may have grown up but you all forget leon is still a side character.The only reason he is a big hit now is they wanted an awesome game rating.

You forget how people once made fun of pretty boy Leon?

I wouldn't go as far saying Leon being a side character, remember he appeared in three REs (two if you want to get technical) and plays a significant role just as some of the other characters. I view the series having many "main" characters, some more depth than others.

Leon is infact a side character...Jill and Chris are the stars.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:29 am
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Leon is infact a side character...Jill and Chris are the stars.
That's not true. Side characters are people like Bruce McGivern and Arc Thompson, but Leon was a main character since he was introduced to the series, just like Claire. Doesn't justify all the fangirls and fanboys, but still.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:47 am
I think the lack of new RE5 news are all making us antsy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:41 pm
MM-212 Beta

Yes yessss...i really cant wait till this game comes out well. I cant really wait till their are more pics and videos as well. lol  

Chris8904

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:36 pm
Chris8904
MM-212 Beta

Yes yessss...i really cant wait till this game comes out well. I cant really wait till their are more pics and videos as well. lol
I can wait. Patience is a virtue, and I'm gonna avoid any storyline givaways until the game comes out. That's just how I am.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904
MM-212 Beta

I can wait. Patience is a virtue, and I'm gonna avoid any storyline givaways until the game comes out. That's just how I am.

With me i can't do that...LMFAO I just need something to hold me off until I purchase the game. Right now I'm saving up for a Nintendo DS and RE : Deadly Silence. I cant wait to get it. Me and 3 other friends are gonnah pick that up and a DS just to play multiplayer and coop. Also i wanna try out that CV game.  

Chris8904

someguyontheinternet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:59 pm
ok all i know about RE5 is that its going to be on the xbox 360 and PS3
the main character could be chris and the whole hunk thing is possible but i doubt it (if you beat re3 and got all the slides you know what hunk looks like, and im sure most of you have) but still....we wont know till capcom gives more info
umm in the game you have to use the shadows due to heat? i read that in a magizine, i remember it saying that the creatures arent the only thing you have to worry about, also have to worry about the sun.
umm the new badies can run like humans.
thats all i know right now. so lets hope capcom gives us atleast a little more info on it  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:30 pm
misfit_guy
ok all i know about RE5 is that its going to be on the xbox 360 and PS3
the main character could be chris and the whole hunk thing is possible but i doubt it (if you beat re3 and got all the slides you know what hunk looks like, and im sure most of you have) but still....we wont know till capcom gives more info
umm in the game you have to use the shadows due to heat? i read that in a magizine, i remember it saying that the creatures arent the only thing you have to worry about, also have to worry about the sun.
umm the new badies can run like humans.
thats all i know right now. so lets hope capcom gives us atleast a little more info on it

Yes that would be pretty awsome the whole stealth element towards it. They better add a mercenaries mode to the game once u beat it so you could have a little extra play with it.  

Chris8904

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:33 pm
Actually, there is word now that RE5 might be coming out for the Revolution also.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually, there is word now that RE5 might be coming out for the Revolution also.

People actually thought that Nintendo wouldn't get their hands on it?  

Lord Travis

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:40 pm
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME

That's what they thought. I'm getting a PS3 anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME

That's what they thought. I'm getting a PS3 anyway.

I'll stick with Nintendo, besides both the 360 and the PS3 are HD but the Revolution isn't, I don't have any HD tv's so they would just look like crap on my normal tv.

I'm not very partial to the HD graphics anyway.  

Lord Travis

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:47 pm
Lord Travis
I'll stick with Nintendo, besides both the 360 and the PS3 are HD but the Revolution isn't, I don't have any HD tv's so they would just look like crap on my normal tv.

Yeah, Sony really made a marketing ploy there. See, not only is the PS3 HD, but it's also 120 Frames per second. And the normal TV can't handle that. They're making TV's that could.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis

Yeah, Sony really made a marketing ploy there. See, not only is the PS3 HD, but it's also 120 Frames per second. And the normal TV can't handle that. They're making TV's that could.

You know a lot of people aren't going to know about that, so they'll end up buying PS3's right when they are released, for their kids, then find out that their tv isn't up to the PS3's standards.

I don't know if that's a good idea, on Sony's part.  

Lord Travis

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:37 pm
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis

You know a lot of people aren't going to know about that, so they'll end up buying PS3's right when they are released, for their kids, then find out that their tv isn't up to the PS3's standards.

I don't know if that's a good idea, on Sony's part.
But when you think about it, it's gonna be one smooth lookin game.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff