Dream DISCOSSION Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:35 am
kenshin kamiya
So basically your inner mind has betrayed you and started to like kinect and a star wars game?
...What? As I said Kinect in this dream was crap and I thought so in the dream. And the Star Wars Holiday Special isn't a game.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:10 am
Cheesio- happy life day!

i had a dream a little while ago...so this time i was a circus preformer. and i was there with all of the other girls who were either dancers, acrobats,or rubber women(those really flexible girls that you see and think, "HOW!"). and i looked down at my costume and it was just like all of the other girls and i was like, "oh hell no! screw this girly crap, imma go do a guy thing!"(which is odd because i dont swear often). then i remember that a strange man, who was also a performer, tapped my shoulder. when i looked down my costume had turned into a leather jacket, white t-shirt, jeans, and boots. i was satisfied then and they announced that the daredevilion tamer was coming up (now im thinking wtf is a daredevilion tamer). then some guy pushed me out into the ring and i shrieked, "im not the daredevilion person thing!" in panic because the daredevilion tamer sounded like something that would make me get eaten. but it was too late because i had already been pushed into a giant metal ball with a motercycle in front of me with the spotlight and people all on me. i relaxed cause i thought that was it and started riding the motercycle around, doing tricks. then when i stopped the motercycle everybody clapped. but they werent clapping for me, they were clapping because some cage doors had opened and 10 lions, 10 tigers, and 10 ligers had come out riding motercylces and wanted to eat me. then i panicked and breathed fire and i burned down the whole circus (including the people). but somehow i blinked and then i was in candyland and now im confused because theres a giant sealion omnomnoming my hair

and then i woke up

the end ^^

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:16 am
Red, your dreams end in the strangest of ways...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:25 am
I had a dream that transitioned into a fight and run sequence. I feel like the dream was a continuation of another dream, because it seemed very familiar at the start. And then later I had a similar dream, but in a completely different setting, with a completely different pursuer.
DREAM 1:
The dream starts with me entering some kind of video game, I enter the start area, and the small black cat enemies are acting all glitchy, they're ignoring me and clipping into each other. Suddenly they all bust into flames simultaneously, and some big bad cat-boss enters the scene and is like "You killed my babies! I'll destroy you!"

And it tries to fight me, but it's just a normal sized black cat, like the rest of them(Except it can talk.) So I just punted it.

It swears vengeance and runs off. Then me and my dog familiar (Who was just my dog Layla, turned bad a**) begin the next area, which is a mostly deserted elaborate Japanese palace. I was doing all sorts of acrobatics getting around, while Layla was just plowing through following me.

And then as I read the other side of the building, I hear the talking cat's voice booming out across the building, calling out her runners, which I somehow know I should avoid. Too bad, as I reach the forest on the other side of the building, by dog familiar is replaced, by dream magic, with my fat geeky friend.

So obviously I'm forced to confront these runners, since they're everywhere, and they run faster than even I can. So I throw my friend behind me, and attempt to fight of these human assailants, who all look the same(Maroon and white clothing, very Asian looking, with long hair.) and I pretty much about to get my a** kicked.

Not for long though, because the guy I'm engaged with does some kind of pressure point pinch on my kneecap, and I wake up, because I kicked my leg back in real life.

DREAM 2:

I don't remember as much of this one, but I think I had just gotten out of the shower when I started being pursued, because I remember certain parts of the dream I was wearing only a towel. My pursuer was this crazy middle aged woman with inhuman strength and stamina.

The setting for this chase was in a hotel, and at one point I remember darting into someone's open room and closing the door. There was a girl inside, who was clearly blushing due to my near nakedness, and I was just like "Hey, sup?" Before the cray b***h was like "Oh no, a wooden, how will I ever get past a door!?" And then she started ripping it off it's hinges. So I grabbed a salt container off the counter. When she opened the door I threw salt in her face, decked her and high tailed it.

Pursuit is kinda thrilling to me, so I wouldn't call either of these dreams nightmares xd Confusing, I know.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:41 am
I wonder why chases are such a common subject of dreams...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 pm
I have weird dreams.

They have nothing to do with anything.

They're just...Dreams.

DO I WIN?  

ecopper12

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:18 pm
@cheesio- well my dreams usually start out pretty normal (well, normal for a dream) and then when its about to end weird stuff happens, like as if my sub-consious is panicking because its leaving or something. but sometimes my dreams dont end weird o.o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:32 pm
ecopper12
I have weird dreams.

They have nothing to do with anything.

They're just...Dreams.

DO I WIN?

You try way too hard.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:31 am
I had a dream that kept flying back between different themes, but the major theme itself was that I was avoiding some terrible monster that was chasing me. IT was like, an existentially horrible "being."

The theme started off as a video game... A gameboy game. I wasn't playing it: I was in it, and it was pokemon. I had a random encounter, inside a building, and there it was, manifesting as some really weird killer pokemon.

I escaped the building, as I didn't seem to have any pokemon. Why not? Because I had just entered Oak's lab to get one, I guess. There had not been anyone inside.

I ran for a little while, and turned and walked through a barrier, and into some glitch encounter with a trainer that looked like a greyscale GB version of Jessie from the pokemon anime... She said some nonsense and The gameboy looking part of the dream ended.

Then I was at some family reunion with very few people I knew, except all the strangers seemed to be familiar to me. The conditions of the dream scenario, I guess. They were kinda weird.

The dream gets fuzzy when I wander off into the woods. I think that whatever was in the game manifested itself as a real entity, and I escaped it's notice.

I walked back out of the woods past the now empty picnic area, and into something that looked like a lumber yard. The people from the party were wandering around inside. A little past there, I walked out to see a group of them looking over a concrete railing. What was below I was told was the inner harbor of baltimore, which I knew looked nothing like the city I saw below. Especially since there isn't a wooded hill at extreme elevation overlooking the city.

The dream fades a bit after that, and I have gone to stay with one of my weird relatives who seems to be aware that I am being followed by the monster. She never directly references it, saying things like, "Well, whatever chased you into our neck of the woods..." But I can't really remember it. I jokingly(But actually seriously) ask if there are any secret passages in the house, since it's kinda layed out in a labyrinthine way. And she responds "Well, there is my 'closet connection'"

She leads me to a bedroom, which I assume is hers, and just before she can open the mysterious closet my alarm to wake up for my canceled exam went off.

I seemed to know some-weird things about this monster. For instance, it sees like a bee see, it can't see red, but it has extended UV sight, and has a strong sense of smell, and a nose only for me, so I kept sweaty rags in a tightly sealed bag, for distracting it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:29 pm
It was a long one last night.
It starts out, I'm at school. It's a normal day, only with a feeling of impending something. Everyone was looking to the sky in anticipation, but all there was was an overcast of gray clouds. It definitely felt as if something was approaching. I went to the middle of the large open area that is usually used for concerts and stood there, waiting. The sky began to darken, the wind began to pick up, and I woke up.
6:30 am. Too early. I went back to sleep.

I was in my room, though it wasn't exactly me in my room. It was more of a cutscene. The house looked normal in terms of architecture, but in terms of appeal it seemed like a Tim Burton movie. The colors were dark and ever-shifting, and light would seem to come from nowhere. A dark figure emerged from behind my dresser, and walked from there to my laundry room, and back, and would repeat the pattern every few minutes. The figure was not very human, but the upper half was. It had no legs, only black mist that would reach the ground and spread out. No arms, as it seemed to only be a blob. It had a head, but its face was nothing more than a white spiral. My dream was implying that it was a god of sorts. I was afraid of it, but there was no sense that it wanted to do any harm. The ethereal creatures around implied that it was only there to observe, and to not get in his way.
I hid. As I was in hiding, I turned to the side and saw a physical creature that was grotesque, but familiar. It was dying, due to the pit of worms and rotting body parts it was stuck in. I dug it out, and it immediately looked alive again. It thanked me and walked over to the large god-like being, along with some others. They seemed to communicate, and they disappeared. Suddenly, doors appeared on the wall, and they opened to reveal more similar beings as the tall black one, only they were red, seemed to glow, and had legs and arms and didn't give off a red mist. They seemed to be paper-thin as well. as if they barely had a form. They were god-like as well, and were implied to be the creatures that had talked with the black being from before. Everything was back in its right place, it seemed.
I woke up. 9:00. Still too early.
This is getting really long, so I will split it into two.  

l-Kriel-l

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:46 pm
I went back to sleep.
I was at a school. A middle school, I remember. I believe I was taking a tour of a classroom, one that looked a lot like the classrooms I used to have in elementary school. It was nostalgic, and there was food. I made a comment on how messy it was (there was paint and crayon marks on the walls and floor and papers everywhere, etc.) and the tour ended. I went down the hall and ended up in my high school math classroom, with class in session. It was, I guess, a time for moving around and talking to others, but I didn't like anyone in there so I kept to myself. Some kid comes up and hits me and I get up and punch the s**t out of him. "What the ********, man?" He says and leaves the room. "******** a*****e," I think to myself, "He's probably going to go tell on me or something that he would totally do." As I thought that, a teacher walked in. "Joe, go to the office." So I did. He was there, I explained the situation, and he let us off with a detention. ******** went down the stairs to what should have been the band room, and it was. At least, half of it was. The other half was a dark room, with everything stripped from it. It looked like an unfinished basement that went for miles. We decided to explore a little bit, but we all got scared and came back. Normal band class went on, and it ended. I went up the stairs and looked out the window at a different building that had no significance. I went back down, and the half that was a band room had been cleared, and the entire basement looked as if it were being used as a shelter. Outside, it was night. There was a horrible thunderstorm going on. The basement was still endless, but this time we all knew there was something back there, and we were all afraid, but we could not leave. I woke up.
My brother had come in and explained that it was one in the afternoon, but I was still tired. I said okay and went back to sleep. The dream after that is really fuzzy, but it was in a silent hill-type victorian age city and involved the deaths of two people. The dream ended with the circular windows of all the churches and tall castle-type things opening up and water pouring from them. I woke up, and that was the end of that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:57 pm
red had the strangest dream last week! and she remembers all of it!
i freakin swear this willl eventually turn into one of my comic strips
it was so weird that the second i woke up i wrote it down so i wouldent forget

so i was just there, in an empty room with only one light on. then the lights turned off and when they turned back on ALL of my favorite characters and people from anywhere at any age were standing there (you had professor layton having a conversation with dexter from dexters laboratory on one side of the room and then you had the teletubbies and the band members of the fray singing together on the other) in front of me and i nearly fainted for some reason, which i dont think i would do in real life. then i turned around and i was being kidnapped by somebody and taken to a castle. when they took the blindfold off i saw that all of my LEAST favorite characters and people had kidnapped me! i looked up and the slender man was right behind me while Cheza was sitting in a corner saying "this one, this one..." over and over again. and i looked down and i was in a princess dress, and when i looked out the window i saw all my favorite's dressed as plumbers coming to save me. i had a weird sense of dejavu but it never really came to me since the slender man was still standing in the corner, looking at me and it was just creeping the heck out of me. then my favorites stormed in and rescued me and took me away all happy. and then they all stopped in their tracks and when i looked i was dressed like a plumber and they were all dressed like princesses. and my least favorites were right behind me and Xion from kingdom hearts came up and i was like, "get away before all of your emoness rubs off on me!" but she wouldent leave and the slender man started rubbing my shoulder all creepy like so i was like, "screw this, i'll end it myself!" and i grabbed princess links sword and committed suicide

and then i woke up and i was like, woahwoahwoahwoah. no more nutella before you go to sleep red.

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:02 pm
I watched Silence of the Lambs before sleeping last night.

Nothin' emo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:07 pm
I had a dream i was in a skyscraper and i was trapped on a broken escalator and i mean broken as in plummeting at high speed downward. O_O  

Raptorphobia

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:38 pm
I assume you mean elevator. Fun fact.

That has only ever happened once, and noone died.

There are so many redundant cabled holding up the weight of the elevator, that no event, barring the complete annihilation of the building itself has ever cut all the cables.

All modern elevators shafts are equipped with a system of brass boots, which would slow your descent so much that you'd probably come to a full stop well before impact from terminal height.

Scary falling elevators are on of the biggest loads of horse-s**t to ever come from Hollywood.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff