Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrFuzzPants

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:36 am

Hikari wondered around the lands looking for a meal"doo doo do do *sigh im so hungry" as he looks at a nearby river a huge cat fish was swimming by as he squinted with entent to eat he growled silently then he jumped at the fish but when he closed his mouth the fish had swam away"oh just freakin great"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:46 am

*Abigail pick up her great sword and puts it back on her back then gets on Terra back* if you are lying dragon i well not think twice about ending you

MistressBalalaika2434

MrFuzzPants

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Tired Hikari headed back to his cloud to nap while he tryed to find a another dragon to test his skills in combat.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Terra chuckled slightly, hearing Abigail threaten him.

"Ha....ha....I wouldn't lie about something so serious...."

I hope for my sake that we can, if not, I think I might have just cursed my self....If things go wrong, I know I will never be able to shake her... He said to himself.

He spotted a town in the distance and started to land near the town but, far enough so no one could spot him.

"Why don't you go into town and get anything you need. When your ready to go, just come back here.

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:46 pm

*Abigail jumps off Terra and walks into the town and get herself some suppiles then walks back to Terra and gets back on* i am ready to go
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Hyou flew over a nearby city, causing rain to poured into the ground. He landed near the mountains looking over the land he help grow. For centuries, he and his family have been creating weather for humans to survive, but also to punish others. He yawned deeply as he climbed up the mountain.

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

MrFuzzPants

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:40 pm

"What tim is it" Hikari looked at the sun"Aww man im gonna be late to get some food at the city"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm

((woah! wth i miss? i never this rp even started XD))

FirionTheDragon

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Name: whedaba (means darkened)
Element: dark and poison
Abilities: can use darkness to shroud himself and blend in with his surroundings, and cannot use fire, instead, he can spray a large acid cloud on his enemies.
Appearance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:35 pm

As the sun was setting in the world. a nocturnal dragon was just awakening to the familiar scents of the swamplands that he called home. He decided that he would check around his territory, when he had an odd, foreboding feeling. "si shilta keefum creolnali lpuul shafaer wer suaco confnir de wer haruhe" which means, "I can smell something foul on the wind coming from the East." As he wandered off towards that direction, he wondered what could be making such a disturbance.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:14 pm

((sorry i havent posted sweatdrop ))
A large dark dragon was flying around a small forest, scanning the ground below, "This new earth sure has new things, but there is never any entertainment." he said to himself soon catching sight of a lone human. "Now were talking." he said diving down into the forest and disappeared into the shadows.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:28 pm

after a small amount of time, Whedaba came across another dragon's scent from above him. as he looked up, he noticed another dragon crashing down through the forest canopy. before Whedaba could say anything to get the dragon's attention, it had already disappeared into the forest. now quickening his pace as to find the other dragon and run them off of his territory, Whedaba wondered what could have made another dragon so intent on blindly going into another's territory without thinking  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:40 am

The dragon stopped for a moment and smelled the air, catching two scents, one of a dragon and the other human. He dashed after the scent of the human, moving his snake like body to dodge the nearby trees and bushes. He stopped short at a small cliff where a small camoflauged tent was lying below, a small human around 16 years old drawing on a notepad on his lap. The boy had short brown hair, a grey jacket, red t-shirt underneath and greyish black jeans, and a .22 caliber rifle on his back. "He's not much." he hissed slowly beginning to climb down the cliff.

The boy knew he was being watched but payed no attention, he was too occupyed on his drawing, a dragon, that he didnt even hear a couple rocks roll down the cliff and bouncing off his tent.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:08 pm

(still taking people? is it possible to be a hunter but be a protector of the dragons?)

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:08 pm

((yes. i called it dragon hunter because it was meant to be a 1x1 but it seemed people wanted it to be a public rp =P))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff