Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kaze-Kun]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:38 pm
"No thanks, I prefer this place to stay as is," Duyikia muttered, looking up, his white eye staring at Lucrious, "But I'll have to hand it to you, for being the first to try and talk to me about that."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:40 pm
The voices outside in the tavern seemed to increase as each minute passed by. It was going to become lively now.
Saito tossed Einherjer onto the bed and began pacing about, a sigh seeped out from his lips as he pulled out a notebook with a list of peoples' names on it, each name ending with a reward.
Nothing to do... He groaned, suddenly picking up his sword and wandering outside, avoiding everyone else and sat down in one of the darkest corners of the tavern, eyeing each person carefully.  

lJonl

AbStRaKt MiNdZ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:26 am
Lucrius gave a brief nod and a bow to the man. "A man who sticks by there establishment, I respect that, if you need a hand around here you have my services." with that he broaught his broad form upto the bar for a seat, his icy blue gaze making it's way around the place looking over the various patrons that seemed to be showing up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:39 am
As soon as the glass of the erie green liquid was placed in front of it he stared at in awe for a few long moments trying to figure out exactly what it was. He picked the glass up, hesitant at first, and placed it before his nose. He took a sniff of the green mixture and his head quickly snaped back at the smell. "What exactly is this?" He looked up at the male owner with a doubt-showing face.  

Ryotai

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:30 am
Rey was tired. He had done nothing but fly errands all day and and he wanted a drink. Nothing special or strong, just something to wind down. He decided to stop at a run down building, surprised seeing it was bustling with activity. At least, more than he expected in that place, anyways.

He entered, and was startled by the fact that the place was actually alive, in it's own seedy way.

Wow, I didn't expect such activity in a place like this... - He said to himself in a low mumble. He walked a beeline for an empty spot at the bar, and asked as firm, yet respectfully as he could:

Hello, can I get something to drink? Not too strong, I'm not really into liquor.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:54 pm
Duyikia looked at the man who turned down the glass.

"I don't really know, was here when I bought the place," He grabbed the glass, and raised it up, "But it rather good" With that, he gulped the glass, as a newcomer came, yet again.

"Something not too strong? Sure," He muttered, "I have the thing for you." He grabbed a glas, and filled it with a clear-brown liquid, handing to Rey.  

[Kaze-Kun]

Ryotai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Ryotai blinked a few times as the glass he had was taken from him. "I could have still drinkin that you know..." He muttered to himself. "Hey! Can I get a room to stay in?" He asked all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:45 pm
"Sure," Duyikia reached out his arm, hidden under his long sleeve, placing it on the counter. As he moved away his sleeve, a rusty key was there, with the number "4" on it.

"It's not two far from her," He pointed down a hall opposite to the ones he showed the other guests. "Second room on the right."  

[Kaze-Kun]

Ryotai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:40 pm
"Thanks." He then pick up the rusted over key. "Wait, how much is it to lounge in a room?" He blinked some looking at the male owner.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:08 pm
Saito sat perfectly still, like a shadow along the walls. He looked at the waves of customers start to pour in and wondered. Things would get more fun if a fight broke out. He thought to himself, readying a dagger ready to throw out. Standing up slowly he looked for a good target to throw at.  

lJonl

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:15 am
Rey looked at his drink with a bit of distaste. He never did like alcohol. He took his glass and drank it all in one go, thinking it would be better than simply sipping at it.

It wasn't bad. Of course, he didn't like it, but as far as drinks go, this one was to his particular approval. As he turned around to survey his surroundings, he spotted someone with a dagger in his hand.

A troublemaker. - He thought, as he turned around again. - I'm too tired to stand around while the s**t hits the fan. And I'm not going to tell the Bartender. This isn't pre-school, and he doesn't look too busy to notice. Not my problem. - He concluded. If the Bartender had any experience, which he looked like he did, he'd notice. Of this, Rey was sure of.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:16 am
As soon as the man beside him turned around and looked into the shadows, Ryotai did too and noticed what he looked at. I assume that man is wanting to have some fun.. I just hope he leaves me out of whatever it is he is planning. I got a major headache. With that he moved his hands up to his temples and started to rub them softly, still wondering how much it was going to cost him to stay the night.  

Ryotai

[Kaze-Kun]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:22 pm
"You can pay me three gold coins, It would have been free if you hadn't asked," Duyikia muttered, as he stood still.

"And I'd like it before you go to your room."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:43 pm
He watched as two of the customers by the counter stare at him and return to drink, throwing his dagger into the air to fall freely he quickly grabbed a piece of cloth from his pocket and tied it around his face so he couldn't be identified.

Saito watched the blade fall until it was above his head and did a round house kick to the hilt of the dagger which caused it to fly towards the two men yet off course from hitting any of them.
Just a warning. He thought, gripping on to his sword.  

lJonl

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces