Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Kingdom Hearts: Sorana`s Grace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:56 pm

"Actually it can using these so we should get our practice blades." Xavier responded looking to the clock tower. "Well I'm gonna get going home now. See you tomorrow at the training grounds. Ciao." He turned and left heading down the street.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:07 am

Derrick watched as Xavier walked away. He looked back at his friends and smiled. "Strange figure he was, huh?" he asked with a slight humor to his voice. He touched a finger to Curtis`s forhead in a light jabbing motion. "You`re not as clumsy as I remember ya being! I half-expected you to fall off that roof!" His grin widened. "It`s good to see you again. I`ll see you tomorrow. You too, Lance, and try to be on time this time?" He laughed and continued walking down the street.

SilentFox21993

powerarmormann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:05 am

:: Curtis went to the training grounds after he woke up. When he arrived the grass around the training ground was wet with dew from the cold morning. he swung his practice keyblade in circles and began wistling a tune to pass the time. ::
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:49 am

(( Hey people sadly i have driveing practice from 3:00- 7:00 eastern time, sorry i have no choice in the matter)) gonk

powerarmormann

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:55 am

(( sweatdrop Sorry for not posting as often as I should guys. But I'm going to be completely silent for a little while, I'm visiting family for the holidays and won't have any internet access. xp If you guys keep going then just say Lance packed up and left for some reason. I'm going to keep RPing when I get back, this is just to get him out of your guys's way while you continue.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:16 am

((That`s fine)) Derrick got to the training arena the next day to find Curtis already messing around with a practice keyblade. He smiled and shouted, "Hey, man! What`s going on?" He ran up to Curtis and said, "You want to spar until the others get here?" ((Hopefully this will take up enough time for Tom to get back, and Kage, you can join in if you want. Might make it interesting.))

SilentFox21993

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:02 am

"Yo!" Xavier called out laying down on one of the benches nearby looking as if he were asleep. "I'll take you on Derrick, closest thing to fighting Myra; I do so hate fighting training dummies."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:41 am

"Well Derrick, Xavier, it looks like will have to take turns unless you all want to fight in a free for all." Curtis said. He always did enjoy challenges.(( drivers ED gotta go 3-7))

powerarmormann

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:25 pm

((I will post when I get off work, 8 PM est. time. Please be patient! ^.^))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:01 am

Curtis took a low battle stance and snickered. "Lets see if Myra taught either of you anything worth while when I was away. I've been itching for a good challange."

powerarmormann

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:45 am

Xavier took out his practice KeyBlade and rushed low towards Curtis. "Derrick let's see if we can take him down."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:57 am

(( Hello everyone on the kingdom hearts role play, Silent called me today and regrets to inform you all that his acsess to the internet, his phone, has been acting weird so the roleplay will be on hold till he can acsess again.))

powerarmormann

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 pm

((I thank my little informer pup for telling you about my phone troubles. I am actually over at powerarmormann's house right now, which is how I am posting. My phone bit the dust for some unknown reason, and I can't post without internet access. I hate to say this will be put on hold until I can get a new phone, which will be a while since I have to pay my dad for my car (two more paychecks!). If you all can wait for me, I will be more than happy to keep this thing running, because I was really excited that more than one person wanted to join. I suppose this is goodbye for now. *sobs*))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:09 pm

((Well, I made it back. And yeah. I can wait for things to start back up again.))

MrTomGero

powerarmormann

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:48 pm

(( I my self send sorries to all of you who were enjoying the roleplay, sadly Silent still doesnt have internet accsess))

((Again sorry for the inconvenece,))
(( R.C))

(( PS. We have worked out some stoeies for the worlds, so hope you enjoy it))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff