Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Come up with a story for the avi above you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 pm
one day, fighting the chinchillas, he found a golden super one, it loved him and joined him then it expolded and was a spirit the end  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:34 pm
Once there was a loving mother. She loved all of her kids so she wanted to have another. Nine months later she had a kid with black hair on christmas eve. But the kid could not breathe. So the mother put the baby in the moon lake. The moon spirits helped the baby to breatheso she could live. When the baby was put in the water, her hair turned a light milky white, and she loves winter.  

xX_YouCanCallMeL_Xx

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:36 pm
(not a add on just a different story)

A few minutes after foxy told me the story, i went over and punched foxy for copywrite off a show  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:48 pm
One day, she went into a forest looking for her ice castle when she ran into a nest of grunnys, and they were about to attack her. she screamed "WAIT!" and all of a sudden she spoke grunny. they all stopped and worshiped her, and she got to keep a little baby grunny.

idk!!!!!!  

xXx_Gwee_xXx

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:53 pm
one day a girl was walking down the street, then she was attacked by a grunny, she lost her noise and had to wear that fake one  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:00 pm
The above person is a grunny hunter. She's showing the latest grunny she captured. I don't know what she will do with the grunny, but I see a lot of green coats in her closet.

I feel sad for the grunny. Somebody help the grunny! I want to help, but I'm just a housekeeper, and she's my boss.  

EnaLeFay

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xX_YouCanCallMeL_Xx

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:06 pm
Xariai
(not a add on just a different story)

A few minutes after foxy told me the story, i went over and punched foxy for copywrite off a show

I dont like getting hit!!!! (>.< ) And i didnt steal that!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:47 am
Foxy was ranting that she doesn't like getting hit. Well, what should I do? She later quote the grunny hunter's post and say that she didn't stole her grunny. Hmm...I think I should send Foxy a grunny. But hell! I only have 1 Gold! I asked my dragon behind me to capture 100 dozens of grunnies, put them into a big box and put the box in front of her house. That's done of it.

Somehow, I need a cup of hot chocolate for my dragon.  

rylith

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

mihawk13

Unbeatable Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:47 am
There once was a young red-haired lady,
Named Rylith and my, she was crazy!
She loved to cast spells,
Summon dragons and elves,
And the one she has now is not lazy!
She didn't really have much money,
But she wanted to go get a grunny.
She searched and she tried,
Even became a spy,
But ended up in the house for the funny!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 am
A romantic warrior. The black rose represents the love he has for his deceased girlfriend or the girl who left him for another man. He holds his sword up, proudly, protecting the world from evil! D:<  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Caistio

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:36 am
Wnated to make a song for santa but instead of going to the north pole she went the south pole and gave it to jack frost by accident crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:18 am
He is a man of the night and wanders about with his trusty companion.  

373s8f5789d30

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 am
He's think he's like the 'ladies man' and other crap like that, but then he gets a pet giraffe and then the piggys that used to hate him, actually love him!!! So the trolls tried to eat him, but then a hippo comes out of nowhere and defends him and he lives happily ever after with a giraffe for a wife ;D
BUT THEN he gets into waffle and marshmallow murder, and he terrorizes all of the marshmellow and waffles!! You should see some of the horrible things he did to them :[ So the giraffe divorced him, and he stop murdering the poor marshmellow and waffles. He was heartbroken, so he lived in a mansion all by himself for the rest of his life.
The End~
:]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:38 am
There once lived a girl who loved her life. She had many boyfriends and was very popular. But she started to think she wasnt like the other girls, because soon after, she grew a mustachio!!  

xX_YouCanCallMeL_Xx

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pretty_young_panda

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:05 am
foxy went to a funeral, but nobody knew she was the reincarnation of mary poppins. so, wen everybody left, and she was the only one there, she flew away using her umbrella.
xp  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces