Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
Flash's Layouts/Posting Formats Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:05 pm
Snuff that Muffin
WHOA!

It's amazing, but a bit too large...

I like how you put it together, but yeah...far to large for me.

Would you like me to make it smaller? I was thinking the same thing when I made it but I wasn't sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:25 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Snuff that Muffin
WHOA!

Would you like me to make it smaller? I was thinking the same thing when I made it but I wasn't sure.

Sure, if you could get it, I like the picture formatted to one side with all the boarders and text on the other...

If you could, could you get it to fit on a single post...so i dont have to scroll down to see it all?  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:31 pm
Snuff that Muffin
XxBlack_FlashxX
Snuff that Muffin
WHOA!

Sure, if you could get it, I like the picture formatted to one side with all the boarders and text on the other...

If you could, could you get it to fit on a single post...so i dont have to scroll down to see it all?

As I said before, that format was merely experimental xd

Would you like me to make an entirely new one? It's possible  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:34 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Snuff that Muffin
XxBlack_FlashxX
Snuff that Muffin
WHOA!

yes please

Um...you know Sin's style for Kemuri?
I really like that...could you do something similar to that one?
of course add your own flair to it...and please keep that shade of blue...I really like it, lol  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:37 pm
Snuff that Muffin
XxBlack_FlashxX
Snuff that Muffin
XxBlack_FlashxX
Snuff that Muffin
WHOA!

yes please

of course add your own flair to it...and please keep that shade of blue...I really like it, lol

Yeppers, I do.
Yes, I can, plus I intended on keeping that shade of blue.
Sorry for the previous format...get a little carried away with my creativity and seeing what I can do sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Snuff that Muffin
XxBlack_FlashxX
Snuff that Muffin
XxBlack_FlashxX
Snuff that Muffin
WHOA!

yes please

Yeppers, I do.
Yes, I can, plus I intended on keeping that shade of blue.
Sorry for the previous format...get a little carried away with my creativity and seeing what I can do sweatdrop

it's all good mate,
like i said, it was really good, just far to large and fancy for my taste, lol  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:02 am
http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/Digitality57/?action=view¤t=b206702393.jpg&newest=1

http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/Digitality57/?action=view¤t=0768_sn01sornworldpin_0284_0002-1.jpg&newest=1

That was the only way I could get them to post, so deal. XD I know the first one has been used in a format before; sue me. And it's also very large...needs to be shrunken down a fair spell. XD
RPC Name: Koukotsu Kaguya Raiken
Village: Kirigakure
Personality: He can be somewhat...bipolar. There are times when he's extremely relaxed, but when he's angry...he's ANGRY.
Colour schemes: Dark green, a bit of tan/brown perhaps?
Quotes:
"There are some things you cannot control..."
"I am one of those things..."
"I will correct the mistakes of my family..."
"...And create a world where the Kaguya can be respected once again."
Anything extra? One thing I particularly liked with the format you made for Kaisen back in the day was that you showed his Sharingan on there. I'd like another one for that--since Koukotsu has a three-tomoe implant. I also like the idea of having the text in the middle of the format instead of the bottom.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
xxxxx Heal All xxxxx
╚══════════════╝

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•

User Image

❝This is too much pressure...❞

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

❝...I can't handle this.❞

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•

╔══════════════╗

xxxxx Hurt None xxxxx
╚══════════════╝

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:46 pm
it's beautiful!
I love it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:47 pm
Snuff that Muffin
it's beautiful!
I love it

Thank you.
Sorry for the wait though sweatdrop  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:43 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/Digitality57/?action=view¤t=b206702393.jpg&newest=1

http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/Digitality57/?action=view¤t=0768_sn01sornworldpin_0284_0002-1.jpg&newest=1

That was the only way I could get them to post, so deal. XD I know the first one has been used in a format before; sue me. And it's also very large...needs to be shrunken down a fair spell. XD
RPC Name: Koukotsu Kaguya Raiken
Village: Kirigakure
Personality: He can be somewhat...bipolar. There are times when he's extremely relaxed, but when he's angry...he's ANGRY.
Colour schemes: Dark green, a bit of tan/brown perhaps?
Quotes:
"There are some things you cannot control..."
"I am one of those things..."
"I will correct the mistakes of my family..."
"...And create a world where the Kaguya can be respected once again."
Anything extra? One thing I particularly liked with the format you made for Kaisen back in the day was that you showed his Sharingan on there. I'd like another one for that--since Koukotsu has a three-tomoe implant. I also like the idea of having the text in the middle of the format instead of the bottom.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
RPC Name: Usagi Hadou
Village: kumogakure
Personality: silent, thinking, caring,smart,playfull, a bit sad though
Colour schemes: blue green and black
Quotes: "My silence is the loudest I can ever speak for you"
Anything extra? (uhm, nothing I can think of  

Silencematters

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
:

Hey man, I'm going to have some new pictures for the Jounin Rank Korumo, you up for a revamp of the format?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:31 pm
partymonk44
XxBlack_FlashxX
:

Hey man, I'm going to have some new pictures for the Jounin Rank Korumo, you up for a revamp of the format?

Sure thing.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RPC Name: Korumo Rouken Igazakaru
Village: N/A
Personality: In battle he is tactical and quick thinking, always seeming like an un-graspable mist to his opponents. On casual days he is laid back, and enjoys humor. He has a love for food, and tends to hold many leader like qualities when in charge of a group, while appearing a bit more lazy when on his own.
Colour schemes: Black Grey White Red, any combination would work really
Quotes: "Those with diligence...lack limits" "To let down yourself is painful, to let down a comrade is unacceptable" "In battle we are enemies, in war we are foes, in peace we are contempt" "To doubt is to fail" Couldn't pick
Anything extra? You did great with the last one, but this time I might have a bit of a challenge for ya. I'd like to have one for casual RPing and one for combat, each using the appropriate picture. I'd also like to ask that for the combat portion that he have a chakra points part to it, in order to easily keep track. If you want, he is also now the main spider summoner, if you'd like to incorporate that some how.  
Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff