Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Sexual Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:43 pm
Oni_Soul
little mintchan
Gregar828
I'm not talking in terms of what is appropriate or not, I'm talking in terms of privacy. Often times, sexual troubles are the most private of anyones thoughts. In a public forum, I dont know of many people who would be too willing to reveal something like this.

Greg, you do know Oni is like the best therapist a person could need right? He listens to us complain and helps us so he made these type of threads cause he understands. People can Pm and text him their problems and he will keep it a secret like no other person could ever do!

You always know how to make a man smile Minty.

Thats my job Oni. ^u^ [/gives cookie]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 pm
I got one.

I Like girls (Go figure) but when I am around them, I act like a total fool most of the time. I'm clumsy, I say inappropriate things, and I am just that, a Fool. It isn't even if the girl is pretty, it is all girls. >.> I thought maybe it is this inferior mind complex because My brother was never at home and my dad was always at work, so I was surrounded by my 2 sisters and my mother most of the day, and it might just be that, but I hate it. I've tried otherwise, but the minute i forget about it, I slip up. Girls like me too, but not like me like me. I play with them in the same way >.> I tickle them, and they laugh and I am told I am a fun guy to be around, and I guess I am, but this is the same reason I can't get a girlfriend. >.> I've had one, but that didn't work out. Didn't kiss or anything.  

Naruto Eternity

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 pm
WOOT FOR KINKINESS!! D<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:48 pm
Hmmm... Minty is here
ninja

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:52 pm
Shikairu Nara
im 19, they are 17 and older.

well thats ur problem right there man....try going for chicks your age...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:52 pm
GreenTigerr
Hmmm... Minty is here
ninja

Minty is Always here. >.> This is like... Her Main Guild  

Naruto Eternity

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:54 pm
Lord- I have had the same problem with the being a fun guy just not able to get a girl. I usually have girls over when we hangout so we are normally in my room. If this is the case watch a movie, the talking is at a minimum but they will normally cuddle up to you so contact is still at a normal level. Every now and then just say something about the movie or switch your position and they will pay more attention to you. If in public try to keep calm, but just tell think before you speak. I have a friend that is the same way, try hanging out in group rather than alone. That normally helps him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 pm
I do, I go for mostly 18 year olds but the 19 year olds are worse about the whole dating a*****e thing than the 18 year olds. All my girlfriends have been a year or two younger. Every girl my age won't even give me a chance.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:04 pm
Shikairu Nara
I do, I go for mostly 18 year olds but the 19 year olds are worse about the whole dating a*****e thing than the 18 year olds. All my girlfriends have been a year or two younger. Every girl my age won't even give me a chance.

there has to be something more to that then....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 pm
Oni_Soul
Shikairu Nara

there has to be something more to that then....

No, its the same way for me. Its only younger girls, never same age, sometimes older, but not usually.  

Naruto Eternity

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 pm
I am not the best looking guy. I don't know what is wrong with me it just seems I cannot get a girl lately no matter how hard I try.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:23 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
GreenTigerr
Hmmm... Minty is here
ninja

Minty is Always here. >.> This is like... Her Main Guild

[/slaps] shushy, this is my main guild <.< shhhh [/fades back into shadows]

If you can't get a girl than simply don't try. I can't seem to get a boyfriend so I stopped trying and they soon came like rabbid dogs but each one is just a week long and it failed so simply keep waiting for the one who just seems like she might not care to be in a relationship with you. Slowely gain the girl's friendship and start knowing them for who they really are and they will learn who you really are on the inside. A girl looks for a man who can understand who she is, whats she does, understands her boundries and can pinpoint her sadness throught the thickness of a smile.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 am
This is for minty. My girlfriend is changing her boundaries! WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:50 am
Heehehehehehehe... Fetishes...

Bondage
Sadistic
Foot
BBW
Roleplaying/Cosplaying
I prefuring doing it from teh backs...  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:45 pm
Shikairu Nara
Thanks for the advice and as for your predicament, you have a good head on your shoulders. All will come with time so long as you keep your values. As for the age thing, it's redundant. Who excepts you depends on the person, not the age. Again, all in good time.

Oni_Soul
We played it by ear. We had sexual moments that were normal and those that were souly BDSM. The same applied for our every day relationship. But that's not my problem. She's gone. Nothing more there to do. My problem is whether or not I should continue to be a Dom or give it up as a lost cause.  
Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff