Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
With Our Backs Against the Wall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fave species?
Dog/wolf
34%
 34%  [ 9 ]
Cat
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Fox
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
Horse
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dragon/lizard
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Other...?
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Poll whore! ^^
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:12 pm

"Don't worry" he said smiling. "i just turned eighteen a month ago, the day I opened this tavern. If I'm safe, your safe." he chuckled "Do you want anything to drink? You seem like you need it" he said as he poured a non-alcoholic martini into a glass.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:15 pm

"Oh," was all she said. "Well, if you put it that way... Have you got any red wine?"

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:21 pm

"definitely" he said as he pulled a bottle out from the wine stand in the wall. He poured some into a glass and slid it toward her. "on the house" he smiled. "I dont think i introduced myself" he said laughing "My name is Haru Tsukino" he said as he struck a pose as a joke. He held out his hand to shake her's. "and you are?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:29 pm

The young hyeness blushed slightly under her fur as she took his hand and said, "I'm Rainshine."
She peered about, then, taking in her surroundings. "So how long have you been in this place? It's not really that great, you know, what with the gangs and shooting and everything. Where do you live?" She spouted out her endless list of questions, each following the one before it so closely there was hardly any time for an answer.

Celtic zombie-kitten

Fluffy_uwu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:37 pm

excuse me? may i join your guild? I wouldlike to join because I love furries, and I want to socialize with people like me, an i love watching people roleplay xd biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm

atma345
excuse me? may i join your guild? I wouldlike to join because I love furries, and I want to socialize with people like me, an i love watching people roleplay xd biggrin
This is the roleplaying forum, sir. You are posting off-topic and distracting from our story. If you want to join the guild, you go to the front page and click the "join guild" button. Then one of the guild administrators will accept your request. In the meanwhile, if you would like to post on this topic, you are more than welcome to join in this roleplaying game. You do know how to do that, right?

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Haru waited for the young hyeness to stop asking questions and answered them in order. "I stumbled across these tunnels after almost getting shot at by a human terrorist, and after finding this empty building i decided to make it into a tavern and live in it. My bedroom is upstairs, but sometimes im so tired from serving customers or warding off humans, that i just fall asleep on this counter." he said laughing. "Its nice though, to get combat practice with all the gangs everywhere."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Her eyes widened, a mockery of fear, but anyone who knows Rainshine would have seen the sparkle of excitement beneath her emerald irises. "Oh..." she gasped, "Sounds rather dangerous!" The girl was glad she had thick fur covering her skin so that the older wolf would not see her blush.

Celtic zombie-kitten

Fluffy_uwu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Celtic zombie-kitten
atma345
This is the roleplaying forum, sir. You are posting off-topic and distracting from our story. If you want to join the guild, you go to the front page and click the "join guild" button. Then one of the guild administrators will accept your request. In the meanwhile, if you would like to post on this topic, you are more than welcome to join in this roleplaying game. You do know how to do that, right?
ya im really sorry...... but ya i know what to do xd
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Haru smiled at Rainshine, seeing the sparkle in her eyes. "you seem like you'd like a life like mine" he laughed.

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fluffy_uwu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Celtic zombie-kitten
atma345
ya im really sorry...... but ya i know what to do xd
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:19 pm

"Yeah," she said, blushing even harder, "I guess I would."

[[Hey sorry to leave so soon, but I'm about to have to go to bed. Continue more tomorrow... 3nodding ]]

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:23 pm

"well, i have never met anyone that would want a life like mine" he said smiling. "but its getting late, i think you should be getting home"

[[alright lol. goodnight biggrin ]]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:32 am

Tanek had left and went looking for a restroom to use he looked all around he even saw Haru room. He returned back down to the Tavern to see Haru & another furry talking. "Well hello there Haru who is your guest, wouldn't to be the one who had followed us?" Tanek asked as he gulped down his drink and eyed the Husky.

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Micarst

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:30 am

((I'll probably be removing Jacen from this roleplay. If he's just going to be ignored, there's no point trying.))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff