Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Is Suicide The Answer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think it is?
  Yes.
  No.
  IDK/IDC
View Results

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:33 pm
Are you lil bang???? Holy M16 you guys are sick...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Yes I am Lil' Bang. And thank you. It's really all I focus on nowadays. Besides Gaia. I love being able to say I can do those things at the age of 14. Did you watch all of them?? Or just that one? There is six. I also edit those videos as well.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:57 pm
I lubs you alex... sex plz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:23 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
I lubs you alex... sex plz

me 2

get on aim  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:41 pm
I know i'm a little late and i'm in no position to know(I.e. i've never been depressed enough to want to) but i am of the opinion that suicide is never the answer, i told my friend at school when he was thinking about it that no matter what it feels like theres always a reason. I'm a very stubborn person, and i have aspbergers which makes it doubly bad, so when i meet a person who is depressed it's very hard for me to understand it, and all i am able to give them is empathy. It makes me wish i could syphon out all the sadness, and leave them feeling like i do all the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:40 pm
I don't believe that suicide is ever the answer.

If you look at life, and find one thing that makes you happy, even just a little, you should have something to live for. If you make a goal, and you want to get somewhere to be somebody all you have to do is chase after it, and its the people who believe that they cant get their who never make it, its the people who keep in their hearts that they will make it one day who truly reach their dreams. Life will throw obsticles at you like donkey kong throws barrels at mario, but if you keep hoppin those barrels, you'll eventually get to the princess (unless your just really bad at video games, but thats not what I mean). If it seems like every time you try to help you only hurt or make things worse, then I believe your trying too hard, because in the end they'll be happy you tried to help at all. Also, you said you like the people here at gaia, well those are real people! All of us are out there in the world, and you'll meet a ton of people just like us when you look. And if it helps, try what I did when I first got out of my depressed days, just wake up every day looking forward to a great day, and watch all the good that happens, because when life knocks you down, you get up, brush yourself off and ask "is that all you got?"

Not to mention, I just met you a few days ago, and I already want to say "DONT DO IT YOUR TOO COOL TO LEAVE!"

Xsk ambrosia....I dont think your ideas will help.  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:01 am
Oh wow... I didn't know this thread still got a few looks, ha...

Tbh, I could say I've been doing better, but I haven't...Well maybe a bit better. I've been holding that attitude for a while now, Monk, but it can only help so much. In fact that attitude is what has been helping me out for a while now but the feelings of depression and thoughts of suicide truly haven't gone away. I just shove it to the back of my mind and keep it there as long as I possibly can...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:44 am
Suicide is the ONLY logical answer in a illogical world.  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:28 am
Official Sasuke Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Hmph..It's never the answer..The cowards way out truly..there is obviously problems or a situation your trying to avoid..face it head on..endure..that's how thoughts like suicide are lost in my sub conscious.
suicide is not cowardice, it takes alot of guts to pull a trigger, jump from a building etc.

and i'm guessing your one of the four fools who i want to pull the trigger on for pressing yes?

@bro: dude, i've had many suicide moments in my life. If it wasn't for my girlfriend, I might be dead. Its never the answer bro.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 am
Cain the Blade
Official Sasuke Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Hmph..It's never the answer..The cowards way out truly..there is obviously problems or a situation your trying to avoid..face it head on..endure..that's how thoughts like suicide are lost in my sub conscious.
suicide is not cowardice, it takes alot of guts to pull a trigger, jump from a building etc.

and i'm guessing your one of the four fools who i want to pull the trigger on for pressing yes?

@bro: dude, i've had many suicide moments in my life. If it wasn't for my girlfriend, I might be dead. Its never the answer bro.

That's not on bro, don't insult me.  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:39 am
Cain the Blade
Official Sasuke Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx

Seriously, that's not on. I was depressed at the time I posted that and I wanted to top myself. Tell one suicidal person you want them dead and another not to do it. Not on at all  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:54 am
Cain the Blade
Official Sasuke Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx

Okay, there, Cain? You sound kind of... enraged. Lol.  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:00 am
So umm relevant story. My first music teacher commited suicide last Saturday. He left his wife, four kids, friends, and students. I was his first student for 3 years before switching from piano to brass instruments. Honestly I feel like its left a void in my life.

My wisdom to you flash and all others listening. You never know how much of an impact you have on the world around you until your gone. It's like a mighty chain, a single link can never see its purpose until that link breaks.

To be honest I'm a cold individual. I haven't felt an emotional sense of worth in about 11 years. My whole life I've never voluntarily had my parents love, and always had to fight and scrap just to see a glimpse of it. But while everyone is mourning at a funeral of a loved one I stand like a statue, incapable of feeling anything for anyone, and I see all the peoples lives who were touched by the decease. My uncle who was killed in a car accident was mentally challenged, and I thought he didn't have more than 100 friends, but I was wrong. Over 500 ppl arrived at that funeral home with stories and memories of my uncle, and how he changed their life.

In the last week I have tried to play my trombone and the piano, and I can't muscle my way past more than 5 measures without breaking down. Hope this helps your reasoning.  
Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff