Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
I think I'm having memory lapses. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This sucks.
  Hard.
View Results

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:39 am
OK fine... It doesn't ALWAYS work, but I can usually tell, like... 90% of the time.

It kinda depends on how strict you are about your deffinitions of "cute" and "hot"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:10 pm
You can usually tell? blaugh On what, people on the tv? Real people are a lot more varied.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:39 am
Yes I can usually tell.

in TV, AND IN PERSON.

It's not that hard.

Granted there ARE those that are deceptive,
but not many break the rules that nature has put down regarding the even flow of fat cells though the human body.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 pm
I'm wondering what people you're looking at, cuz I know a LOT of people who are more different than that. Are you sure you're looking close enough? Or at enough people? Cuz if you're only paying close attention to the cute, young girls, they all look alike.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:22 pm
Yes, well... To trully test any theory, one needs many test subjects.

And as you well know... I don't get out much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:17 pm
Just didn't want to admit that you're only looking at the cute, young girls, did you?  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:42 am
purpleravenhawk
Just didn't want to admit that you're only looking at the cute, young girls, did you?

No >_>

Because when LOOKING for pictures of the "cute young girls" I run into many that aren't. And if I don't want to see them, I have to be able to tell from the head-shot. And I'm "almost" ALWAYS right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:43 pm
Ah, you're going off of internet pics. Probably pr0n pics. And you expect the world to look like this? xp  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:19 pm
Cute and Hot for me actually describe 2 different general appearances rather than being a scale of attraction.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:11 pm
Purple: Actually no, many of them aren't pr0n.
Believe it or not, It's not the only thing I look at.
If I think the girl is "cute/beautiful/pretty" I'll keep it whether it's a pr0n pic or not.

Iakun: I think of it more on the lines of, attribute levels.
(I am a gamer after all, LOL)

[Cute, Hot, Sexy, Seductive] (and is she "perverted" playful looking)
Each one is a combination of facial structure and body type that includes height, waist to hip ratio, breast size, eye color, hair color, hair lenth, and how pretty I think her smile is.

That's how I gauge attractiveness.  

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

Iakun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:58 pm
I think personality often colors how attracted we are to things as well though. Like a videogame character might be physically attractive, but if they're an a*****e or has particularly ugly personality traits, it really colors his physicality in my eyes too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 am
Oh I know that personality AND physical attaction can color someones perception of someone AND something. No one's perfect after all. So letting stuff like that alter our oppinions is only natural.  

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces