Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:06 am
Neo nodded.
"I know." he turned to the air duct and thought of what would happen if he were to try it. But it was either crawling through there or trying to get past the giant greti.
He nodded and clambered inside, surprised by the amount of room inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:32 am
"the airducts had reached a tempreture of up to 400 degrees farenhight as a defensive measure......with tampering they have caused it has been disabled"

the giant greti snarled finding no one in they area and bounded off in search of other prey  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:50 am
Neo quickly backed out just in time to see the Greti disappear down the stairs. He didn't really want to risk the air ducts fixing themselves and killing him. And if he hurried he might be able to make it up before it came back.
Setting off he began to run as fast as he could up the stairs to B15.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:23 pm
"the door is just ahead.....no sign of mutations nearby"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:46 am
Neo didn't answer or stop running to reply to the computer. He just trusted it and burst through the door into a room with the scientists. Skidding to a halt and bending over to catch his breath he smiled.
"Hello." he paused and waved. "I'm Neo and i'll be your rescuer."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:50 am
the two scientists glomped neo "oh thank you! thank you! thank you! please get us out of here!!"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:44 am
Neo stepped back and away from the scientists, frowning slightly.
"I'm working on that." he muttered. He began to look around the room for a weapon or some way of escaping.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:50 pm
the room consisted of the security computer which just ejected a curious floppy labled A.I
some scrap parts thrown against the ventilation
a pantry and frigerator for long term stay within the safe room  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:06 pm
"bring it..." he challenged, forming into his klien form, and curling a smile as the metal armblades extended  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:03 pm
His armor glows as electricity bursts over him and he jumps into the group  

justice_prime

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:12 am
"This isn't useful." he sighed, pocketing the floppy, just because he was curious.
"What's the fastest way out of here?" he asked turning back to the scientists.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:28 pm
"e-mail!" one exclaimed
the other glared at the first "the elevator"
"or the mail chute...." the first said in afterthought

"the entrance is actualy directly above this room.....without a physical construct logicly a straight line.....failing that the stairs are the only route one of your physical denisty could traverse at this point"

the gretis swarm apon justice hungry for blood as the large door clearly marked main controls was just across the hall  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:59 am
"I don't think knocking a hole in the ceiling is a good thing. So we'll take the stairs." neo frowned. He looked over to the scrap against the ventilation. If he were to need a weapon he could always take something from there and hit things with it.
"Take what you need." he grunted at the scientists.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:44 am
they quickly grab a bunch of tecnical gear, test tubes and a large baggy filled fith sub sandwiches
"where ready!"

"the gretis seem to be ocupied on b11 with the person you came with.....access up to that point should be minimal danger"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:16 am
"I told him that you couldn't solve everything with guns." he muttered as he began to leap up the stairs two at a time leaving the scientists so struggle with all they had brought.
"I hope you can run fast." he called down to them happily.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff