Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 am
Allegro
Meta_Fish
I think LPS's might have been funnier, but I dunno.
Seaphron's is my favorite.
He's keeping an eye on us.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:17 am
Xilo The Odd
edit: @fish yeah makes me wish my dads new work was out in illinoise, then maybe we could chill one day yo.
This. The Cult is full of people I'd love to meet and hang out with on a normal basis.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:49 am
Wait.

I was cited in someone else's "i quit" thread....?

cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:01 am
This reminded me of when I quit. I spent a few months trying to fit into other forums, but I ended up just wanting to come back here.  

Super Cheesio

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:03 am
That's not how Wayne talks, even when he's mad. I ruv u, Wayne.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:33 am
Xilo The Odd
ever since the the ZOMG! beta gaias site has gone down hill, now its mostly narutards, Cloud and Squall wannabes and yiffs, hackers that can't come up with a better plan, people who think ZOMG is the best MMO ever, and, last but not least, Extreme Nerds of Anime and Chibi.

And a*****e elitists, don't forget that.  

Allegro

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Xilo The Odd
ever since the the ZOMG! beta gaias site has gone down hill, now its mostly narutards, Cloud and Squall wannabes (i somewhat started out like that but in middle school no one cares, i'm an adult now with original ideas), and yiffs, hackers that can't come up with a better plan, people who think ZOMG is the best MMO ever, and, last but not least, Extreme Nerds of Anime and Chibi.

You d**k, I like anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:27 pm
Deathgod of Legend
Xilo The Odd
ever since the the ZOMG! beta gaias site has gone down hill, now its mostly narutards, Cloud and Squall wannabes (i somewhat started out like that but in middle school no one cares, i'm an adult now with original ideas), and yiffs, hackers that can't come up with a better plan, people who think ZOMG is the best MMO ever, and, last but not least, Extreme Nerds of Anime and Chibi.

You d**k, I like anime.
I think we all must have at least liked anime at one point.  

Super Cheesio

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 pm
I'm watching Evangelion for the first time!

ANIMES!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 pm
Deathgod of Legend
Xilo The Odd

You d**k, I like anime.
Yeah, but I doubt you're one of those "OMG ANIME KAWAII DESU NE" people like the ones currently filling Gaia.
And neither are any of us.  

l-Kriel-l

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:52 pm
l-Kriel-l
Deathgod of Legend
Xilo The Odd

You d**k, I like anime.
Yeah, but I doubt you're one of those "OMG ANIME KAWAII DESU NE" people like the ones currently filling Gaia.
And neither are any of us.
i'm still keeping my eye on you...
DETHGAWD IZ SPY!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:17 pm
Don't forget trolls trying too hard.

But yeah, the Cult's starting to become dead, WAY dead. It's sad too, since there's a lot of cool people here. Hopefully things change for the better.  

MaverickDrifter

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:38 pm
only YOU can shine the true gem of gaia.

WE are the rebels of gaia and what it stands for!

THE TIME IS NOW

ACTION MUST BE TAKEN

DOWN WITH OPPRESSION!

FIGHT THE MACHINE!

TAKE THE MAN DOWN!

RAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:02 pm
I used to think it would be cool to hang out with Fish, but if it was anything like our conversations online he would just sit there quietly and then I would be like WHAT THE HELL MAN and he would be like Sorry I was playing a game  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:04 pm
Hey guys what's going on in this topic  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items