Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story]~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  Mee!!!!!! <3
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:00 pm

At this, the hyeness's ears pricked up. Her green eyes sparkled as she said, "Yes, please come in!" She ushered him through the door and led him to the family's large living room. "Have a seat, make yourself comfortable," she said, gesturing to a large, comfortable looking couch with decorative pillows lying on it. "Can I get you anything to eat or drink? It would be no trouble."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Haru walked in, looking around. He carefully took his bag off his shoulder and set it on the large couch, then finally took a seat. "im fine" he said smiling. "i just ate." He looked around again. "so this is where you live huh?"

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:30 pm

"Well, yeah," she said, suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed. Judging by Haru's clothing, she guessed he probably wasn't as rich as her, and she was afraid he might think she was stuck up. "My grandfather is rich, and his wealth has just sort of... trickled down throughout the family. But I'm really just a regular girl with a regular lover, and I don't want to marry this rich man my gaurdians have betrothed me to, but if I don't... we lose everything." She hung her head in shame. But then she remembered how improper it was for Haru to be here without the knowlege of the man of the house. "Wait right here," she told her guest. "I have to go wake my uncle and aunt and tell them we have a guest."
She turned swiftly and hurried up the stairs to their bedroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Haru watched her as she hurried up the stairs. She seems miserable, being betrothed to this man she doesnt love, but needing the money. Haru thought. But she seems so nice, i really think i should help her with this, even if i dont even know her that well.  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Rainshine slipped through the cracked-open door of her aunt and uncle's bedroom and tiptoed across the room to where the two of them lay sleeping. "Uncle Mike," she whispered. "Uncle Mike, Aunt Trudy, we have a guest."
Her uncle rolled over slightly and rubbed at his eyes sleepily. "A guest?"
"Yes," she replied. "He wants to talk to Aunt Trudy about the wedding."
Then Aunt Trudy sat up and moaned, "Wedding? Who wants to know about the wedding?" Even half-unconcious, Trudy Malone would almost instantly perk up at the mention of her niece's wedding.
"Yes, Aunt Trudy," she said. "One of the villagers who got a wedding invitation came to get acquainted with the family. He wants to meet you."
"Give us five minutes to get ready, girly," Mike said, and she left them to get up and dressed while she went back down the stairs to tend to her guest.

"They're coming," she told him when she entered the living room. "Now, just remember... Don't tell them anything about a plan to stop the wedding. It would crush my Aunt's heart, and it would ruin any chance I might have of seeing my true lover until the wedding." When she heard the two adults coming down the stairs, she stiffened. "We'll talk about it later, okay." Then she got up and walked toward them.
"Aunt Trudy, Uncle Mike, this is Haru. He's here to talk to you about the wedding."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Haru nodded, and when Rainshine's uncle and aunt came downstairs, he immediately got up and shook hands with them. "very pleased to meet you" He said smiling.  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Mike and Trudy both shook hands with Haru and introduced themselves, while Rainshine ran back to the kitchen to turn off the stove.
"So, you recieved an invitation to my niece's wedding?" asked Trudy. "How nice. And how exactly do you know the family?" (The Malones were the richest family in town, and it was a very small town, so they were used to everyone knowing them.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Haru's smile faded. "Actually, I don't think i know any of your family members." he said. "You see, i received the invitation yesterday, and i didnt think i knew any of you, so i decided to stop by. I was hoping i could make a contribution to the wedding somehow." He held up his case, then took out an ornate, seemingly old ebony violin. It was carved with small cranes, and shone brightly. "you see, i used to live in Japan, but i traveled here a couple months ago. I made this violin while i was traveling. If you guys dont have any entertainment planned yet, i would be happy to play a couple of songs, in a ritual as important as a wedding."  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 am

"Oh, how Wonderful!" exclaimed Trudy. "Why don't you play some for us now? Rainshine, dear, come here." She called into the kitchen. The young aardwolfess emerged moments later, saying, "What is it, Aunt Trudy?"
"Oh, your friend here... did you know that he is a violinist?" asked her aunt.
"No," Rainshine replied. "I didn't know that."
"He's going to play for us," said Aunt Trudy. Then turning toward Haru said, "Isn't that right dear? Oh and I'm afraid I didn't catch your name."
Rainshine watched her new friend expectantly, glad he was making a good impression on her gaurdians and hoping he could keep it up at least long enough to get her out of this dreadful ordeal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Haru smiled at Rainshine's aunt. "Its Haru." He said, answering her question. He then put the violin up to his chin, and began to play a soft, nostalgic melody.

((just so you can get something specific XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM))  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Desmond heard his phone and looked at the text. Alright, just tell me where. I'll be around. He stood up and finished his jog around the park, stopping at a nearby cafe.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff