Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 4 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon picked up the scroll filled with Jutsu and began reading it more. He activated his sharingan to look at it more closely and remember things since his next jutsu was going to be a chuunin level jutsu, though he still needed to ask his sensei for help on that one. It was then he sensed another chakra level close, it was weak. He put the scroll down and looked out in the direction of the woods." I should go check that out." He said rolling the scroll back up and putting it down in his general training area. He ran toward the forest, jumping through the branches.

He jumped through the forest searching left and right until he saw a clear chakra line in the form of a human laying down. He hopped over to check it out and it was Katelyn. "Hey Katelyn." He shouted jumping to the next branch and then to the large branch she was on. " You don't look okay..." He said sounding disgruntled. "Alright lets go." He said picking her up and bringing her back in the direction of the training area he was in. He remembered the way back, because while jumping through the woods he used his sharingan to remember the path. (Not mentioned)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:31 pm
Kujomaru Inoue
"I have died once. I don't want to die again!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kujomaru read the scroll broadly. Looking around for any descriptions or poses of his natural interest. The jutsus were usually offensive and defense ninjutsu. Something, Kujomaru did not want to use in non-battle purposes. The naive child did not take in mind that he needed to learn shinobi skills for self defense. He worried more about learning shinobi skills for strategical reasons, which in turn would provide self defense. Kujomaru's focus continued upon what he was reading. He did not possess knowledge of Katelyn joining the group until he slanted his head backwards. The corner of his eye seeing the young girl safe and unharmed.

Kujomaru's attention went back to his scroll, a immediate interest to learn something new on that day. Kujomaru's lackadaisical attitude would transform as the child eyed a description of interest. The description foretold of being able to carry or levitate items with wind. Showing a detailed avatar demonstrating the jutsu.

Kujomaru stood up, putting his weight upon his toes and rising his knees. Kujomaru asked, Sensei, you know about jutsu that can lift objects?

Quote:
Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
Description: Utilising and controlling the wind, the user is able to force the wind beneath an object in order to force it to rise up from the ground. The effectiveness of this jutsu is very much dependant upon the weight of the object in question, so large objects will take longer to lift, while lighter objects can be quickly lifted. Additionally, as the jutsu works by forcing wind beneath the targeted object, the higher the object gets, the harder it is to raise it any higher. The users control affects the speed at which they may raise an object, so while a person with only 5 control would be slow to raise a rock the size of a persons head, someone with a control of 40 could lift enormous boulders without showing significant sign of slowing. Only inanimate objects can be levitated.

Kujomaru

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image

•.❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...
•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

╔════════════════════╗

User Image User ImageUser Image

Katelyn's eyes had began to open once she felt wind blowing across her face. Slowly, she inched her eyes to open, wondering what was going on since she thought she was sleeping on a branch. As they finally got to the point where they were finally fully open, she noticed she was being carried by Kaemon. "Good mornning." She answered to him as if she had just awoken from sleeping late. "Wait...was there something I was supposed to do?" She thought, images in her mind seeming to have faded from existence. Katelyn seeming to look ahead, noticed Kujomaru, who seemed to be in training. "I'm confuzzled." Katelyn retorted feeling stupid as if she forgot everything she did yesterday and about 5 hours ago.

╚════════════════════╝

You just have to find the one
Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon noticed she woke up and looked at her when she said she was confused. "Do you remember Rin Sensei came to get us this morning? Were genin and we started training today." He said setting her on her feet. "I saw something was wrong with these." He said activating his sharingan for a moment to show her then deactivating them. " You need to talk Rin Sensei anyways...You need to find out what your main element is so you can begin training jutsu." He said brushing off the dirt from his clothes on his shoulder.

"Anyways I need to get back to training. Good luck." He said with a smile. He turned and left to his training area. He walked a good distance away from the rest and picked up the scroll that was left there. He opened it up and began looking at the Jutsu again.'I'll learn one more Genin Jutsu... then I'll go ask the Rin Sensei to see if he will help me learn a chuunin level Jutsu' He thought reading the scroll. He looked up and down the list until he found one to his liking. Something that might actually prepare him for the Chuunin jutsu.

'Bounetsu no Jutsu, (Flame-Resistance Technique)' He thought reading the jutsu and what it could do. It protected him from getting hurt from training and reduced the burns caused by his jutsu that backfire on him and was even a defensive jutsu. It also allowed him to withstand the effects of the heat.

zZSiNGHAZz

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:57 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru's sensei did not respond at first. Although, Kujomaru assumed the man indeed know something about lifting objects as he was a master of wind. Kujomaru performed the handseals the avatar demonstrated. Though a novice grip and lack of focus on chakra control made a small release of dangerous chakra reach near Kujomaru's nose. A second later, the chakra smacked Kujo's nose like a rubber band. His finger fidgeting quickly, as if Kujomaru was losing control of it. Kujomaru buried his hands in the grass to gain control.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:02 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

Seeing Kaemon disappear back into the forest, Rin had a worrisome feeling in his gut, but he put it aside as Kujomaru asked a question about a Jutsu, "Yes I do. Do you need some assistance?" he asked. Soon however he spotted Kaemon bring Katelyn back, Rin rushed to her side and gave her a once over to make sure everything was alright but was a little worried when she seemed a little confused, "Hey are you alright?" he asked

((Sorry late post))  

Burakku Ketsueki

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

User Image

I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

╔════════════════════╗

Katelyn seemed confused about the whole theory of coming to the forest. Once she heard training, her memory's started jogging back, realizing what she had thought earlier had to have been true now. Staring into Kaemon's eyes, she had noticed his eyes turning red from sharingan. She kept staring until they were gone. "Oh yeah...I totally forgot." She laughed as she still had no clue to what elements she had. "Well, thank you for bringing me here! And good luck on your training." She said smiling as she watched him continue. She suddenly noticed Rin and felt a bit happy to see him. "Yeah, I'm ok. Just got a little confused on where I should be. But it's all good. " She answered, her smile coming back once again. "So um, do you know what sort of elements I might have?" She had asked Rin, feeling only confused about all the elements at the moment.

╚════════════════════╝

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

Rin was relieved to see Katelyn was alright, reaching into his vest he pulled out the last piece of chakra paper and handed it to her, "Just focus a little chakra into the paper and see what happens, depending on that we'll figure out what your element is" he explained as he watched and waited to see which element was hers.

((Look at previous posts if you cant remember how the paper reacts to each element))  

Burakku Ketsueki

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:58 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

His Sensei finally replied. Help was something the child needed at the moment. He needed a real life demonstration not an illustration. Kujmaru smiled repling, Yes may I have a demonstration of Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu? Kujomaru personally wanted to analyze how the chakra flowed throughout the body before the jutsu's execution. Kujo also wanted the see if the jutsu wasn't a bluff and in fact the jutsu can cause an object to lift.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:09 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

Turning back to Kujomaru he was more than willing to demonstrate. Taking a kunai from his weapons pouch he tossed it onto the ground about five feet in front of himself then quickly he made the necessary handseals then the flow of his chakra began to flow through the wind its self, then it condensed and rushed under the kunai and it began to shake as it rose into the air. With further concentration Rin made the flow of air push the kunai towards himself, then he grabbed it and returned it to his pouch," remote elemental manipulation is quite difficult but with practice anyone could get it down" he said, giving Kujomaru an encouraging smile.  

Burakku Ketsueki

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

((Post 1))
Kaemon started concentrating his chakra around his body. The information on the jutsu was a chakra control stage, even though they did not go through chakra control training it was going took about an hour than thirty minutes. He sat still concentrating his chakra into a coak that could help him withstand fire ninjutsu's to an extent and keep himself from getting hurt. He sat, crossed legged with his hands on his knees resting while he concentrated his chakra into a nice flow. Of course he would start growing tired after awhile but Bounetsu no Jutsu was worth it and it could definitely help him.

((Post 2))
About twenty minutes later, Kaemon stood up for second portion. He needed to standstill for twenty minutes in order for the chakra to be able to sustain him while he walks. After the Jutsu was learned, he would not have to worry about Chakra loss from the technique because it would be come second nature due to it being a passive ability. He closed his eyes, concentrating his chakra now, trying to maintain alot of it. Being a ninjutsu class, he had alot of chakra, as did many Uchiha's. He stood for a long period of time, his chakra aura beginning to settle around him and begin a steady flow around his body. He was almost done and he was now growing tired.

((Post 3))
The last twenty minutes required him to walk with the steady aura. He needed to keep his concentration, on it and keep the chakra steady. If he didn't he would have to start over, thus making his chakra a waste. He walked around his training area, mostly back in forth getting a feel for his chakra. He jumped up and down some while he walked to get use to it. He looked kind of weird but he was doing the necessary steps to acquire a very useful jutsu that would probably save him from the fire.

20 minutes passed and Kaemon relaxed. He could feel the chakra aura protecting him and then he released it.'Bounetsu no Jutsu' He said softly in his head. After deactivating the jutsu, he felt like a weight was removed from him. He sat down and took out an apple and started eating it. He had learned three Jutsu's. Two offense and one Defensive Jutsu. A very successful day so far to him. After his rest he would go and Rin Sensei to see if he could help teach him a Chuunin level Jutsu.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:38 am
User Image

User Image

I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

╔════════════════════╗

Katelyn had noticed Rin, who seemed to be pulling a piece of paper out from inside his vest. Eying it, she had no idea how this would help, but she gave it a shot anyways. Once she took it from Rin's hands, she had seemed to be in a deep concentration, going deep in her mind to find out what element she would own. Once she felt as if her mind had found the answer she was looking for, she noticed the paper had became wrinkly. It would seem that it would have been wet. "Does this..mean..water?" She had asked looking back up to Rin, wondering if what she was doing was really right.

(( I did. But still not so sure if that's really correct ;x ))

╚════════════════════╝

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 am
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon sat down gathering some energy back so he can continue training. It was growing into a very late afternoon and he began to wonder if they were being staying out here for night. He had no problem with camping out. His parents weren't the village right now anyways. Both were sent on missions weeks ago. He had been home alone for quite some time and he often wondered when his parents would come home. He stood up feeling some of his strength had returned. He walked over to Rin sensei who was helping Kujomaru. "I have learned three jutsu sensei." He said completing the task that was set before him. He had yet to ask for help on learning a Chuunin level jutsu.

((All you have to do is put chakra in the paper XP ))
"...Or give into none."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:46 am
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru observed the precise motions and chakra amounts. Eying the kunai's actions as if it were alive, returning to Rin sensei upon his whim. The transferring of chakra into the air. Kujomaru nodded upon his sensei's advice. Kujomaru sought to learn the jutsu himself. Rin Sensei's little demonstration made the jutsu look like child's play.

Kujomaru figurated his hands into the horse sign. The child already learned that the easiest way to transfer chakra was through the tiger sign. However, this wasn't a jutsu taught by academic teachers, this was a jutsu demonstrated by an illustrated avatar and a jonin. The horse sign would be Kujomaru's favorite handsignal used to expel chakra into the wind. Kujomaru expelled chakra from his pores into the wind. Following by the formation of handsignals.

The boy concentrated upon his scroll, its small mass would be a perfect training implement for novices. Kujomaru focused on levitation of the item, struggling to lift the small item from the ground. His hand falling down without his accord after a few minutes.

Kujomaru halted from any chakra activities until his hand could move again. A look of eagerness appeared on Kujomaru's young face. After ten minutes, Kujomaru rose his hand once more, focusing on the scroll in front of him. The same process would continue for hours until the scroll lifted five centimeters from the ground. One one knee, with his hand stretched forward, the scroll levitated from the ground. Kujomaru could not help to let out a small grin.

Kujomaru

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:12 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

Seeing everyone getting into rhythm, Rin was pleased with the progress his squad was making, everyone seemed to know what they were doing. Turning to Katelyn as her paper grew soggy and wet Rin reached into the shed once again, this time grabbing the scroll with the symbol of water on its seal. Returning to her he handed it over, "Here is all the water jutsus I've compiled, pick 3 and learn them" he said, giving her and encouraging smile.

Turning away, Rin took a moment to center himself. Teaching was so foreign to him and it was hard work but it was worth it as long as his students succeeded. When Kaemon approached Rin looked up at the boy as he spoke, "Excellent! Good work!" He stood up and walked to an open space, "Its time for me to teach you a more advanced Jutsu, let me know which one and I'll help you learn it"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff