Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image
User Image

~~~Vesta Cornella~~~

I could write you a thousand love
letters,and tell you exactly how i feel

User Image

User Image

"Hmm... Thank you." Vesta walked out the door as she headed to the training grounds.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxRaikagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe eagle stands high, perched upon the highest branch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe he spreads his wings and soars high into the sky;
Its brilliant wings can be seen from miles away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A dreaded sign to all beneath him.xxxx

Regula walked out after her and the doors closed shut, "melting" together. Not one would be able to get in or out. He then made his way towards the training grounds.

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 pm
(o my god, Empty was there and everything)

Empty simply stood there with his mouth gaping. his transplant eye was twitching spasmodically. He had been looking around the village for his missing villager, and they had simply walked in past him leaning on the wall, and went into the next room, and almost "Done the deed" right there. there had been something about her remembering Ryugan and this not working right now. Empty got two things from this. He was not surprised that Ryugan was that kind of guy, but he was also glad that he hadn't gone soft. He had been in Ryugans chuunin exam, and he was a god then. Empty merely felt quite embarrassed at the situation. It's not like he could feel anything else at that. He walked out of the office and created a large ink bird from the same scroll he came in on, and flew away to the sand village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:04 pm
((NO HE WASN'T scream Lol.
Seriously though. Read the first post! Atop that my clones stopped you from ever entering, not like you could've anyways.))  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:09 pm
(But i was still standing outside the door with my byakugan active. eek )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:15 pm
((..... rofl There's nothing I can say about that.))  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regula made his way back into his office. He walked to his bedroom and threw himself onto his overly large bed. He felt almost alone within the world as he stared up at his the ceiling. The one man he truly trusted. The same one who had been like a father to him was gone. Both himself and his brother Ryugan weren't on the best of terms at the moment. And the two men which he had left to depend on were in a constantly bickering state. He sighed and closed his eyes. Sleep was something he hadn't been getting enough of.

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:17 am
((Lol...with my bloodline. I saw it too(Can 'see' anything in a 1km radius. gotta love sixth sense)))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:35 pm
(u kno wht wings lol it is not that serious)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-H- Divined Samurai of the Lord -H-
-H- Chunin Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud Village -H-
-H- Member of the Yamanaka Clan -H-
-H- Blood of the Body Sacrifice Sensor -H-
-H- Master of the Golden Flame and Shining Lightning -H-
-o-o-o-o-
The large ivory white palace was the new kages office. This was different, the office seemed to change with every kage. Sindenky approached the office, he was ready to face the kage, not knowing what type of person was the new leader of the village. He made his way to the office doors, as he approached the statues animated and ask him their list of questions. "I am Sindenky Sosei, i hail from this very village, and i wish to speak with my leader about my position here in the village." he said, standing a safe distance away and not wanting to appear threatening.

-o-o-o-o-

Ameme

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

“The Lord is my strength and my shield …”

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Sin-chunin1.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The clones nodded and the doors seemed to magically open, allowing the shinobi into the office. Regula awoke from his soft sleep and holstered his large sword, Gourai. The man walked to the main part of his household and stood behind his large, white desk. He did not sit within the ivory thrown behind him. His single eye's gaze fell upon the shinobi which stood outside the doors of his home. "You may come in," the sixteen year old shinobi spoke with a rather deep, bass like voice.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:13 pm
((interesting looking 16 year old lol))

User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
Stepping into the office Sindenky was both awed and disgusted. This was an amazing place, the beauty as well as the usefulness of the place was astonishing. Yet at the same time Sindenky felt disgusted by the fact that all of it was bone, and the unnecessary use if cost so to speak. The kage did not NEED such an astonishing place, meaning it was like this out of choice.

He stepped into the ivory chamber, eying the younger ninja. For a small moment Sindenky mistook him for Ryugan, the similarity in the two striking. He bowed his head a bit and spoke, "Thank for seeing me on such short notice. I'm sorry to say that i do not know your name, who you are, or how you came into your title. I am Sindenky Sosei, and nine months ago i was a genin of this very village. It as changed since then, and i have now returned a Chunin." he said raising his head. Sindenky had more to say, but was not going to dump it all at first.

-o-o-o-o-

Ameme

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((Lol. I'm thinking about changing the pic soon. Making him look younger. Idk xD))
Regula's right eyes looked over Sindenky. "You do not remember me... I am not surprised," he said with a chuckle. "We met once. Years back at the Ancient Kaguya Manor. I have changed much since then. If I am correct you trained under my older brother, Ryugan Kaguya. I am his sibling, Regula Kaguya. I came into this title simply because Ryugan passed it down to me," Regula spoke as he removed his large sword from his back and placed it onto his table. "Sindenky, I'm placing you in charge of Squad 4. This squad consists of Allister Uchiha and Zeno Aburame," he said with a small smirk.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
He looked at the blade and then to the kage. this had not been expected, he was not upset just shocked. He thought of his words carefully before speaking, "I have had a lot happen to me, sorry i don't remember you. I'm glad i can return to the village and if i am to take over a squad i am going to need a few things. I have a lot of personal training to still accomplish, i am not prepared to mold young shinobi. I need to know who the two ninja are, what they are like, and the materials to guide them. I will also need a way to accelerate my own training to balance it. I still have an obligation to your bother, and need to speak with him soon. I am also now a member of Blitzkrieg, if you know what that is." he said with a nod. Sindenky did not know how the kage would react, but how he did would be important.

-o-o-o-o-

Ameme

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regula listened to Sindenky and merely smiled. "That, Sindenky, is for you to find out. I only know the mere rank and names of the shinobi within my village, not their entire background. I am sorry. And any training you need to accomplish you can always do it along side your newly found students... no teammates, I suppose. I doubt it could be that hard," he said with a chuckle as he sat down. "Blitzkrieg you say? No, I do not know what it is. How about you tell me about it." As soon as he finished his sentence a bone chair grew from the floor behind Sindenky. "Please take a seat so we can discuss this further," he said as he leaned forward and placed his elbows on his desk.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas