Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Game Deals Thread :: Post great deals you find here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free two day shipping on "Amazon Student"
  Check tidbits section.
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:26 pm
I'd just make a subsection in the post for that console.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 am
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=pe_36550_18400370_pe_01/?ie=UTF8&rh=n:2244366011

Pre-order bonus deals.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:00 pm
Here's a biggun, if you can find 3 games you would want... http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000652381_grlink_1?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000652381  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:05 pm
Drill Dozer - $5.42 at eBay [01/24/11]

For GBA. I know eBay's not the most consistent site, and I didn't look around to compare prices, but they had a stock of 101 (now 100) of them when I saw this on the 22nd and this seems like a good deal. It's factory sealed too.

Note that it's a base price of $1.42 and that shipping may vary for Canadians.

Hobo Scruffy

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Hobo Scruffy

For GBA. I know eBay's not the most consistent site, and I didn't look around to compare prices, but they had a stock of 101 (now 100) of them when I saw this on the 22nd and this seems like a good deal. It's factory sealed too.

Is this actually a stock of copies, or is it just this one copy?

The focus is really on games deals that will last for some time.
That said, I need to update some of these. I know Resident evil dropped... But I'm doing homework, and also I'm lazy.

I'll fix it if/when I add new stuff.

Unless someone complains.... First they'd have to be reading the thread! HURRRRR  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:02 pm
[Kegan]
Hobo Scruffy

Is this actually a stock of copies, or is it just this one copy?

The focus is really on games deals that will last for some time.
That said, I need to update some of these. I know Resident evil dropped... But I'm doing homework, and also I'm lazy.

I'll fix it if/when I add new stuff.

Unless someone complains.... First they'd have to be reading the thread! HURRRRR

It's a stock all from this one seller at this price for each. Read the post. HURRRRR

I only posted something from eBay this once because they have so many. It should last at least a few months.

Hobo Scruffy

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:46 am
Sorry, I read that as I was getting ready to run off to pee or go to bed, or something, I can clearly remember being in a hurry xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:30 pm
WARNING! WARNING!

BEWARE THE EBAY PHONIES

a friend of mine got a game from there awhile back, it was bunk, and the data copied onto the fake DS cartridge slowly began to corrode due to mashing the circuits in the slightly over stuff cartridge.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!  

Xilo The Odd

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Xilo The Odd
WARNING! WARNING!

BEWARE THE EBAY PHONIES

a friend of mine got a game from there awhile back, it was bunk, and the data copied onto the fake DS cartridge slowly began to corrode due to mashing the circuits in the slightly over stuff cartridge.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Was that from this seller?

This purchase is covered my eBay Buyer Protection anyway. confused

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:02 pm
[Kegan]
Sorry, I read that as I was getting ready to run off to pee or go to bed, or something, I can clearly remember being in a hurry xd
you were in a HURRRRRy  

Hobo Scruffy

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 pm
HURRRRRRRRRRRR  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:31 pm
Hobo Scruffy
Xilo The Odd
WARNING! WARNING!

BEWARE THE EBAY PHONIES

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

i dunno who was the seller, only if your getting something outside of your country, say china, check reviews on them first, and inspect your merchandise next to official merchandise, the buyer protection doesn't last forever, and by the time its gone it might be too late, like in my friends case.  

Xilo The Odd

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:03 pm
Xilo The Odd
Hobo Scruffy
Xilo The Odd
WARNING! WARNING!

BEWARE THE EBAY PHONIES

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

i dunno who was the seller, only if your getting something outside of your country, say china, check reviews on them first, and inspect your merchandise next to official merchandise, the buyer protection doesn't last forever, and by the time its gone it might be too late, like in my friends case.

This ships from Colorado and the seller has a 99.1% positive feedback. It seems that they've had some stocking issues in the past, but everyone effected by it was refunded.

I know eBay sometimes has some bad sellers, but what matters here is this seller. wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:09 pm
Yeah. A buyer's rating is there for a reason. XD
That must have sucked for your friend, though. I've found eBay pretty consistent. I got a bunch of cheap 2D Zelda games. And Metroid Prime Trilogy. But I am kinda interested in Drill Dozer... Might get it.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 pm
Hobo Scruffy
Xilo The Odd
Hobo Scruffy
Xilo The Odd
WARNING! WARNING!

BEWARE THE EBAY PHONIES

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This ships from Colorado and the seller has a 99.1% positive feedback. It seems that they've had some stocking issues in the past, but everyone effected by it was refunded.

I know eBay sometimes has some bad sellers, but what matters here is this seller. wink
yeah, just fore warning to those buying off ebay or other bidding site, if there isn't any protection on the deal, NO SALE!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff