Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stone Enclosure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:14 pm
((Alright, going inactive for a short while. When I come back I'll give you all your next techniques to learn. To read up on them, ARK you'll be learning the Chakra Threads technique, and you Homaru will be learning the Kawarimi. Homaru, if you want more information on the three basic techniques, go read in the Training Grounds Thread above this, on the last couple of pages.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm
Homaru performed the same hand of seals that his sensei did. He tried to do them in the correct way but had a hard time doing it. After thinking it over again he rememberd the last few seals and did them.
(1/2)

(ooc: like this?)  

Homaru Mikachi

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:17 pm
Homaru saw that he had some trouble doing the technique, so he tried it again. He did the seals again but then faster then first. At the same time he closed his eyes and concentrated on the technique.

(2/2)

(ooc: gotta go to bed in a sort while anyway)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:18 pm
((Ok,I will do that.But later.))  

Agent Rainbow Killer

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:27 pm
The clone tossed the brat a small croll and crossed its arms.
"That is the basic Kugetsu jutsu, or Puppetry technique. Show me that you can learn that before I teach you its older brother." It leaned against the nearby wall and watched him closely.

"Good boy, good. Alright, the next technique you'll learn is known as the Kawarimi. It's a useful skill that has saved my life many times, and can be used in a variety of situations. These are the seals for it." The clone ran through a chain of seals slowly, so the boy could observe them.

((@ARK
Yours takes one post to learn, as you are a Gennin learning an Academy Student rank technique.

@Homaru
That's great. Work on a bit of variety in how you do it, but other than that it is perfect. Your current technique takes two posts to learn. And you don't have to make them individual posts, they can be in the same post just as separate paragraphs. What's important isn't the number of posts, but rather the number of sentences and paragraphs you take to learn it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:49 pm
Micro stumbled around a bit lost on his way to find the so called stone enclosure.After being lost for half an hour he finally found it.From the outside it didn't look like much,but he figured it would be some sort of super huge training facility on the inside.He slowly entered looking over the 4 guys inside.Two appeared to be the same indicating that one was a clone.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:54 pm
Shikazumi slowy opened the scroll he was given.After a minute of ready he set the scroll down next to him as he performed the hand signs as directed by the scroll.Shikazumi slowly manipulated his chakra into strings that emerged from his finger tips to attach to a puppet allowing him great control.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:49 pm
Another clone shimmered into being beside the main one, and approached the new arrival. The main one was focused on the Gennin who was learning from him.
"Alright. Your next task is to design and build your own basic puppet. The supplies you'll need are within the third cabinet from the right on the bottom of the counter. You will have to slice open the pad of your thumb and place some blood on the seals, but each seal is clearly labeled with what is inside of it. Do that, and come back to me."

"Alright kiddo, what can I do ya for?" This was the clone that had just gone to the newest arrival, who was looking slightly confused.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:11 pm
Micro slowlh bowed to the man before speaking."There was a sign in the academy telling all students to report here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 pm

"Alright alright then kiddo, you're a student. Know anything yet, or are we starting from the beginning?" No headband indicated at least that he was an Academy Student, but it was possible that he already knew some of the basic three.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:19 pm
Shikazumi looked clueless to Ronnels next orders."So basically you want me to design my own puppets."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:36 pm
"Brat, only you can truly know what kind of puppet you want to make. There are some basic designs in there already, but the best thing for a Puppeteer is the creativity to build one of your own, with no help from another. One of my oldest friends created a giant worm-like puppet, that was able to take an extreme amount of damage from every element. And if enough damage was done to crack the outer shell, it immediately shed that shell and segmented a new one. That is the kind of creativity a Puppeteer needs to survive as a shinobi, and if you cannot think of your own, then you might as well choose a different path to follow." There was annoyance in the clone's voice as its orders were questioned.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:38 pm
Micro shook his head lightly."We have to start from the beginning.You see it was my first time going to the academy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:40 pm

"That's not a problem kiddo. Alright, let us begin then, with the basics. Bunshin no Jutsu." The clone demonstrated the seals for the technique as it spoke.
"This basic clone technique creates an intangible clone that merely looks like it is there. No sound, no touch, no smell, no chakra paths. Only those who look with their eyes will be fooled by this, but even so, having these clones mixed in with higher rank techniques can be devastating."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:44 pm
Shikazumi slowly mumbled something under his breath before going off to think of a puppet design that would suit him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff