Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genjutsu Learning Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

"Whatever..." he said "Wanna see something cool?" he asked, he jumped into a door on one side of the room then the door on the otherside opened up and he stepped out wearing different clothes "Magic..." he laughed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 pm
He smiled, and said, "I can do that too," He opened the door and walked in, and when he walked out, he was completely naked. "Like my new outfit?" He asked, with a small laugh. He then began to lean against the wall, and cross his arms. "I do like that outfit though. However, I think nothing can oust a good birthday suit..." Of course... there were good birthday suits... like a model's... and bad birthday suits... like Queen Latifah's. Kleine's on the otherhand, was a good one... very good one...  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:37 pm
Karuda fell over backwards and fell 'asleep' in some noseblood  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:44 pm
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn got bored of waiting and got up to leave as he left he looked at the unknown ninja and said "hi again naked person bye naked person".

Xenfang

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:46 pm
Kleine's eyes widened, before running over to Karuda, and asking, "Karuda? Are you okay? Why is your nose bleeding?" He then began to crawl onto the man, sitting on his chest, before he realized, "I don't know anything about medical s**t! Well daddy said..." The boy pulled out a bloody knife, seemingly out of nowhere, (it's made out of chakra) and began to raise it. "...daddy said cut first, and ask questions later, right? I'm sure he'll be fine..." He said, with a slightly sadistic smirk. He wasn't actually going to cut him, he just wanted to freak him out. Because who believed he ACTUALLY passed out?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:49 pm
Karuda just laid there...  

Official Genesis

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:57 pm
He raised an eyebrow, and said, "Huh? Maybe he did pass out... Well..." The knife disappeared, and the boy said, "He probably isn't lacking any air, but the only thing I know how to do is CPR!" He smiled, and lowered his head, opening Karuda's mouth, before pressing it against his, and beginning to exhale into his mouth, giving the man an unneeded amount of air. Well that was boring... CPR was pretty ******** lame. But he certainly wasn't going to go any further with someone who is possibly passed out. "..." He made no sounds, he just sat there. "..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 am
But then Karuda rolled over before Nasca could and it wasn't very effective, Karuda used stand up! It was super effective!  

Official Genesis

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:07 am
Kleine used tackle on Karuda, it was super effective, he took 69 damage. "I'm about to level up..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:13 am
Karuda tried not to think about the fact there his naked nephew was sitting on his chest and though "I'm gonna get raped, aren't I?"  

Official Genesis

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 am
He smiled, and said, "Only if you want to. But then, it wouldn't be rape, would it? But hey, I'm a puberscent 14 year old boy... I'll probably do it even if you don't want me too...." He said, with a small grin. Was this for real? What the hell was goin on...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:27 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

*click click click* sound coming from the door as kunai hit it. Slevyn had become bored he didn't know were he was or what the ******** to do here. He didn't want to destruct Karuda as he was with some weird ninja.

Xenfang

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:45 am
Y HELO DAR  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:49 am
Karuda threw Nasca out ta windu into the lake.  

Official Genesis

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:52 am
Kleine dodged. "Ok no but srsly, saikz plz..." He said, practically begging... "Please Uncle Karuda... I no tell daddy."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff