Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
After School club fun (open to everyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:45 pm
"Name's Kay," she said to Jak. She turned to the two who were bickering. "Why do you travel so much then?" she asked, eyeing the panther warily, her grip tight on her bo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:21 pm
*Revy watch Kay and the Panther ready to jump in the middle if something happens*  

MistressBalalaika2434

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 am
Jak finished his water and threw the cup away before looking at them. "Kay, huh? Wha about you?" He said, looking at Revy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 pm
Tatsu ran towards his clubroom. "Ah man! I'm so freakin late!" he said. Not that it mattered though, he was the only member. An anime club proved to be not so popular and anyone that joined only stayed for a brief time. "Wait, I can take a shortcut through the Gym" he said to himself. He ran around the corner and then plowed into someone. He was knocked down hard and he sat up, rubbing his head. Looking up to see who he ran into, he saw that it was Revy, a girl with a reputation.

"Oh crap... I'm gonna die"

User Image  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:55 pm
Kay spun around to see another boy on the ground in front of Revy, looking terrified. In a rare act of compassion, she walked over and offered her hand to help him up. "You okay?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:08 pm
*Revy looks at Tatsu* you alright i hope you didn't get hurt  

MistressBalalaika2434

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:52 am
He took Kay's hand and got up. "T-thank you" he said quietly. "And yes, I'm okay". He looked at Revy and bowed, "I'm really, really sorry, I didn't mean to".  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:48 am
it alright i am fine so don't worry about it okay by the way what is your name
*Revy smiles at Tatsu*  

MistressBalalaika2434

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:47 pm
Kay subtly shifted her weight, moving slightly closer to the boy. "I'm Kay," she introduced herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 pm
"So, what are you ladies up to?" Jak said, looking at the two girls.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 pm
i was training and Kay was giving my a hand and pointers  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 am
Tatsu smiled at them, he wasn't used to people being this nice to him. "My name is Tatsunoske, but everyone just calls me Tatsu".
He noticed that he was still holding Kay's hand. "Oh sorry!" he said and quickly let go.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:11 am
Kay smiled back at Tatsu. "Where are you off to in such a hurry eh? You should stick around, I don't bite." Kay winked playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 am
"Well... I hafta get to my club...." He thought about that for a moment, no one ever turned up for it and he was beginning to get sick of being the only one there. "Screw it!" he said. "There's nobody there anyway. What are you guys up to?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:25 pm
Kokutan sinkered at that. "Falling outta trees." He almost brusted out laughing. "And my pain is amusing to you?" Cali rubbed her head with more water finally getting all the blood out of her fur.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff