Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
CARROTS GAME SHOW Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qw
  op
View Results

Carrot57

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:53 pm
is today a holiday or something? >.> since noones been on all day ill extend this questions time  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:55 pm
'Twould it be Gamera? And I dunno about anyone else, but I was at work... crying  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Carrot57

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:13 pm
tis okay goldie ^.^ where do you work? alright one answer i need three more  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:39 pm
turtle question = Gamera
and I, like Goldie, was at work  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

Carrot57

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:02 am
alright thats two. can i get two more by the time i get home from work in 11 and a half hours?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:21 pm
I am at sea, otherwise I would be awnsering much more  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:56 pm
I work on an AWESOME Air Force base! Well, it's ok...I guess >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:15 am
lol sweet you get to shoot some commies? xD oh and btw QUESTION CLOSED!! goldie answered first so she gets 20 and vegas gets 10 ill post up the leaderboard and the new question in a sec  

Carrot57

Carrot57

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:22 am
the current standings are...
Goldie: 40
Vegas: 30

the next question isssssss:
name the live-action movie that involves a man getting locked in jail and fighting a ridiculously bloody gory path out, fighting four "minibosses" one of which strangles a man to death with his intestines. five bonus points if you pm me the name of the anime version  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:23 am
More like shooting terrorists than commies, but I don't actually shoot anyone. And...I have no idea what the answer to that question is sweatdrop  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Carrot57

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:05 pm
sorry im lagging so much on this guys the answer was the story of ricky or riki-oh. lets try an easier one: whats the joke behind phoenix wrights japanese name?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm
Phoenix Wright japanese name joke - "Naru hodo" is a phrase that means "I see", so there are plenty of bits of dialogue like "Naru hodo, Naruhodou." In English, you see instances like "Isn't that right, Wright?"  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 am
Yeah, I was just gonna put the fact that it's a pun off the phrase meaning, "I see/understand," but I think Vegas' is way more awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:41 am
lol i knew that one would get more answers so we have a tie at the halfway mark! both goldie and vegas have 50 points! alright now this one is tough. i will send the both of you a pm. there is one question and one answer is required right here in the thread. any questions? double points for this one and you have until both parties say "i give up" or until tuesday morning before i give up the answer  

Carrot57

Carrot57

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:28 am
vegas you have to add me to get the question. due to the discrepancy between when the two competitors recieve their questions any who answer it get an automatic 40 points  
Contests & Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff