Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:42 pm
Chai Sura
xxxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxx

Picture perfect memories, scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone cause, I can't fight it any more.
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.

User Image

Chai nodded "yes i fined it hot......thats why i took the pants off......" he said then blushed a litttle as he felt Toyo's arm go around his waist, he then shook his head "ah its fine, but if you want you can turn it up......its up to you" he spoke leaning on him agean alittle geting coferable.

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:22 pm
Reaching over the body of the boy, he gripped a small gray remote and pressed a white button. His industrial air conditioner activates and he adjust himself to get comfortable. "If it gets too cold for you, just press the green key pad." He spoke as he watched the assassin in the movie attack the camp in secret. "So will you tell me why you were on the run?" He spoke.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:35 pm
Chai nodded "oh okay then" he spoke then looked down "well from what i told you, my home was destroyed.......a police man found me under a table holding my grandmahs body and he tryed to take me away i refused and ran, after he cought me he hurt me and toutched me so i defended myself and hurt him so the cops were after me for that....." he spoke "i didint mean to hurt him to bad.......but he hurt me first and toutched me in a odd way so i had no choice but to defend my self" he said  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:33 pm
Toyo flipped off the television and got up off the chair. Hitting the light panel on the wall, he turned the room dark. He went back to the couch and picked up Chai's body. The man was well adjusted to the darkness; when living in the ministries, he wa often forced to find his way through the dark. "Bed time." He states as he walked towards the back room.

Stepping inside, he closed the door with his foot. Quickly getting over to the bed, he put the boy down and went for a rubber band. Tying his hair back in a low ponytail, he quickly stipped himself of his shirt and sat on his bed.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:53 pm
Chai griped his top tightly, and let go once set onto the bed he watched toyo and blushed a little he curled up "pleas dont leave me alone this time....." he spoke truth is, he couldent sleep beacase of his fear and that he had a nightmare, plush the bathroom and the heat, he sighedstared at the wall going silent, it was cooler now that the AC was on and that he wasent wareing long pants, so it was easer to get cofertable "i had a night mare.......thats why i couldent sleep" he spoke  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:39 am
Toyo brushed his loose strands out of his face and nods. "Well, I won't then." He spoke up. "Besides, this is my bed room... So I'm not leaving." He breathes. Reaching over to the night stand, he opened two more tablets and put them in Chai's hand. Grabbing the water bottle, he took off the top and hand it to him. "It's time for your second dose. "We'll sleep together if it will help you go to sleep." He cocked his head left.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:55 am
Chai nodded "r-right......" he said then sat up takeing the tablets and a gulp of water he swallowed it and ploped back down curling up agean "i-its fine with me...." he spoke looking at him "im sorry if im being a nusence" the 15 year old spoke  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:14 am
"Your not." He smiled and turned off the end table light. "You are ill, so I have to take care of you." He lay down on the bed. Looking out the window, he closed his eyes and breathe gently. "This small house is big when you are the only one living in it." He thought back to the rooms upstairs. "I guess... Maybe I should think of getting others to live in here with me." He sigh and rub his pulled back hair.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:54 pm
Chai smiled and turned to face him "i-im gratefule to you for helping and careing for me" he spoke smileing then shut his yeyes "ill pay you back somehow....." he sighed and cudduled up to his back side likeing the slight warmth, the fifteen year old wanted to pay Toyo back for his sospitality, giveing him help and a home  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:29 pm
He smiled and laid closer into his pillow. "You really don't have to worry about repaying me, really." He breathe and doze off. "It's just one of the many things I do, to help this disfuctional world." He yawns. "And I was not about to let some sick child stay out like a stray puppy."

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:37 pm
Chai smiled "but i want to pay in some way.....its only fair for the hospitality....your giveing me..." he spoke then snugguled his face agenst the older man's back "yeah......i understand....and i dont what to know what would ave happened if you hadent come....im only 15 im not redy to stay out like that......." he spoke before yawning he then smiled agean "im verey thankful to you Toyo" he said happily  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:38 pm
bump  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 pm
Toyo looked back at the young boy as a small smile graced his lips. "If that's how you feel, then I will let you pay me back." He spoke as he laid back into his pillow and breathes gently. "You welcome, little Chai." He finally began to snooze. "As long... As you are happy."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:28 am
Chai smiled "okay......you have to deside how....cant be money cuz i have none...." he spoke then smiled and shut his eyes listening to him talk he just nodded "yes.....good night Toyo...." he spoke roleing over and couging a little into his hand, not wanting the germs from his cold to spread, he covered his mouth, then turned back over and layed as he did before, close to toyo enjoying the nice warmth his body gave off  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 am
Well into the night, the young male turned over again and breathe softly. Though it could not be determined if he was having a good dream or a bad one. He brought his arm around the little boy's waist and pulled him close. He buried his face into his neck as his hands slid down his boy and glided across his inner thigh.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff