Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:07 am
{I heard they're making the iPhone for Verizon now.. xD I am so ready to see that}

"If I remove the mask, you'll remember me. At this time, I can't be remembered.. not like this." She said, taking a step back. "Sir," She began at the silver-haired ninja, "This doesn't concern you. It'd be appreciated if you left."

{Fail post. Dx}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 am
Psh. xD Shane is like... idk outside of battle.. but when he's fighting, he's like Hidan. So yeah... let's be Hidan and Kakuzu! But I'm not going to become a little sacrificial satan worshipper... no thanks. lol  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:14 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Jounin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

"Not my business!?" he quoted almost angrily as he looked around and gestured to all of the rain, "We are in Amegakure. My home and my village. You refuse to show your face or give your name, and i see no Rain headband. This is my home and its not my business!?" Kemuri was not looking violent, but his tone was rather upset.

Turning to the "poet" he shook his head, "Tell me. What do you want with my village?" he asked, seeing the Akatsuki robes. "So they are back.." he thought to himself, recalling the day the Amekage destroyed Akatsuki.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

90 Jutsu
_60 Academy Jutsu
__50 Gennin Jutsu
___40 Chuunin Jutsu
____30 Jounin Jutsu
_____5 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:15 am
Sindenky
((Kemuri and shane should be partners yes! Be like Hidan and...Kazu xD Im the boring one and your all over the place, and we get on each others nerves ^^ ..... well thats more Dedara Sasori but W/e ))

((Get the ******** out...

Can I be Itachi?

Minus the dying part?))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:19 am
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sindenky
((Kemuri and shane should be partners yes! Be like Hidan and...Kazu xD Im the boring one and your all over the place, and we get on each others nerves ^^ ..... well thats more Dedara Sasori but W/e ))

Can I be Itachi?

Minus the dying part?))

((no, i wanted nb4u
and yes you may, but who will be your fish man?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:23 am
Sindenky
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sindenky

Can I be Itachi?

Minus the dying part?))

((no, i wanted nb4u
and yes you may, but who will be your fish man?))

((I dunno but I love fish sticks

/obvious gay joke is obvious))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:26 am
He exhaled through his nose, as he stared at the broken mask, and said, "You know, it's a saying that the person you kill will always remember you. Even in their death, their afterlife will be your image. If you do not want to be remembered, and do not want to show your face, then you must act with peace. Tell me... why did you come here....? And...." He glanced back at Kemuri, and simply laughed. "Your home is my home. Everything is mine. So I demand that you now: get off of my property. My concerns are not yours. You are not me. You will never be... me," He stared at Kemuri, as he asked himself.... why did he have to interfere? Why would a man question a god?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:35 am
The Fall is Inevitable
He exhaled through his nose, as he stared at the broken mask, and said, "You know, it's a saying that the person you kill will always remember you. Even in their death, their afterlife will be your image. If you do not want to be remembered, and do not want to show your face, then you must act with peace. Tell me... why did you come here....? And...." He glanced back at Kemuri, and simply laughed. "Your home is my home. Everything is mine. So I demand that you now: get off of my property. My concerns are not yours. You are not me. You will never be... me," He stared at Kemuri, as he asked himself.... why did he have to interfere? Why would a man question a god?

((Egotistical much?))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:37 am
"I have a request," She began, her shattered mask tilted to face the muddy ground of Amegakure, "You're the only person who can help me, at least that's what they tell me." The cloudy skies didn't seem want to part, not for a second. She didn't want to continue from there- for one, she had no idea if the enemy (Kemuri) was ready to attack if she would admit that she was searching for someone to train her. She wanted help from someone who came from where she came from, and the word was, this man in front of her could help her. If this stranger found out though, he might let out information that is meant to be forgetten. She removed her cloak, but not her mask- revealing a feminine figure in a dark cerulean dress, and boots that matched the color of her hair, black.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:37 am
well... duh lol  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Kemuri ran a hand though his dripping wet hair. "You Akatsuki bastards.." he muttered under his breath. There was no way he was going to let the two out of his sight, or possibly even into the village. Neither however seemed to want to enter anyway. So long as the two were not causing trouble, Kemuri would not interfere. He said nothing else as he moved a few paces away, close enough to hear, but not to be in the way.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

90 Jutsu
_60 Academy Jutsu
__50 Gennin Jutsu
___40 Chuunin Jutsu
____30 Jounin Jutsu
_____5 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 am
He laughed, as he asked himself... did this man not know where his loyalties lied? His leader herself was Akatsuki... and he was barking up the wrong tree. He then asked Akane, "Something only I could teach you...? ...Uchiha?" He wondered... was this girl going to ask him to teach her sharingan abilities? Huh... well, she didn't seem too bad... so maybe... maybe he would. Yes... he decided that... he would. If that was even what this was about. Chances were though, it was. "I'm glad to see you've stopped hiding yourself behind the cloak... but show me your eyes... through the mask."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:56 am
He wanted her to remove her mask.. why? Is this what she had to do to get training? She cocked an eyebrow behind the mask, before lifting it off. "Better?" She remarked sarcastically, watching the Amegakure stranger from afar to see if he was watching or listening. "Yes, Uchiha. Teach me the techniques Amaterasu, Susanoo.. and Tsukiyomi."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:02 am
He nodded, and said, "...Better." Before veins, and skeletons formed around him, turning into a massive orange figure, wielding the Tetsuko Blade, and Yata Mirror. "...Susanoo..." He said, as he coughed, showing that this technique had some effect on him. The figure in itself stood higher than the village and the trees, and it would likely be seen for miles. "You...can learn this too." He tossed her a scroll, finishing off his statement with: "Don't leave with it. If you take the scroll and run I will hunt you. And then... I will be the liberator, and the one bringing retribution... won't I?"  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:05 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

The jounin could not help but scoff to himself, "Great, nit just akatsuki but UCHIHA!" he thought to himself. Kemuri had seen a lot in the time when Amegakure was lost, and something he had learned was that he did not like Uchiha. The two seemed to be handling themselves well, the girl coming for the guy, and the guy coming for Lady Amekage probably. She had been leader before and was probably leader again. The man wore the Azure Dragon ring, one of the better names ones. Yet Nayely did not wear a ring? Perhaps he was wrong to think they came for her.

90 Jutsu
_60 Academy Jutsu
__50 Gennin Jutsu
___40 Chuunin Jutsu
____30 Jounin Jutsu
_____5 S-Rank Jutsu

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers