Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Who moved my owl? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It was crooked.
  And off-center.
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:24 pm
Tybarious
A boy and his butt watching binoculars xd

rofl
This one ends it. xd

Moon, that's WHY you're dreaming about them. Quit hating them, and the dreams will go away. 3nodding Your feelings must be neutral.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:59 am
LOL indeed ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 pm
Zombie + Hentai just makes that even more frightening. Dude, you need some therapy dear.

[ wham.bam.eclectic.princess.love ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:53 pm
Oh that's okay I've got a picture that makes Pyramid Head actually look HOT! Besides they already have a Zombie movie out there that actually has people um..."gettin it on" with a zombie girl I think it was. I never saw it personally but a once friend of mine did and told me about it. *nods* So nothing odd about that to me.

*dies laughing* "A boy and his butt watching binos" now that takes the cake!

*throws hands up* I've always hated them why the heck am I only NOW having dreams of them. My hate towards them has not grown or diminished why only now am I having dreams of them then? Sorry Purple this time your words don't fly. *crosses arms and shakes head*

*chuckles* Rini we already new that but hey if he wasn't "odd" we wouldn't love him like we do and Ty wouldn't have his boot to the head buddy, and I wouldn't be able to pick on him about his taste in anime. *chuckles and huggles Dude* He's just fine how he is strange but okay. *Pats Dude on the head* I'm just straight up weird but I'm okay too. .It's the ones that are strange but rude or mean that need help. *nods and chuckles*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:44 am
Rini: Don't need to tell me ^.^
But being disturbed is kinda fun twisted
mwahahahaha!

MR: (cute zombie girls CAN be hot, it depends on their state of decomposition)
DANG-IT !!! (now I'm curious about that movie) >.<

*gets patted on head* ah, thx mrgreen
People keep telling me I'm fun to talk to, I guess they can't ALL be wrong ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:16 pm
*snickers* Yes! My plan worked! *chuckles* Sorry man I would ask what the name of the movie was but I'm no longer friends with that particular person so I can't ask. I'm sorry man. (And no it wasn't part of a plan I was just stating a fact)

You're welcome. *bright smile* Yeah, you are fun to talk to so another to add to the "they can't all be wrong" club. ^_~  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:38 pm
*eats cookies in the corner* Mmmm. I guess that's true.

[ wham.bam.eclectic.princess.love ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:14 am
I don't care about state of decomp; dead is dead. User Image

As for the dreams, I wasn't really trying; let's try an interpretation then. In your dream, Moon, are you a zombie, or is everyone else a zombie? It's an important distinction, if we're going to analyze it.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:22 am
*after MR is done patting dude on the head, I come in with a flying boot to the head to dude, knocking him into the next thread* ...my quota is low for the month xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:37 pm
MR: Drat, now I have to go looking just to calm my curiosity >.<

Rini: THX ^.^ LOL

Purple: Tell that to the zombie king and queen in xanth.

TYBAR: LOL
~I jump back and do a flying backspin boot to the head that sends TY into a subforum~
(so is mine) ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:27 pm
*busts back in and knocks dude into the next guild, which is peegee* rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:37 pm
*chuckles and waves hand* See Ty would be below his "boot to the head quota" and he'd miss his buddy. *Takes a picture of the two doing a boot to the head to each other* They're so cute when they're like this.

*turns to purple* Huh? Oh um...I figured I was just kind of teasing back but um okay. Uh...I was still a living human being and there were the few others that were to but I was never a zombie.

*walks over and hands Rini a plate of cookies* Enjoy. ^_^  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:26 am
Lol, I just thought you might like a real explanation. xd

If everyone else is a zombie, you are feeling helpless and outnumbered. Stress in your life is taking over. You need to remind yourself that you're still in control of your own life.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:46 pm
TY:
*Runs screaming back into the guild and does a double backflip spinkick boot to the head that sends TY into a teletubbies guild in the middle of all it's stupid fans* (the worst thing I could imagine)

MR:
CRAP ON A STICK !!
I couldn't find anything.
Just a couple of things that definately WASN'T what I was looking for.
Including a comic called "Lenore, the Cute Little Dead Girl" that makes alot of "Edgar Allan Poe" jokes.
There was one other, but it didn't even have any sex scenes >.<  

xwhateverxdudex

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas