Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

"Interesting... And other then that it's the basic Gen Chu Jou so on system?" he asked "And while I'm here do you look for specific ninja in this Sound Five?"

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:58 pm
"I look for people who complete the requirements to become it, then personally test them." Nanashi said as he pushed the scroll of requirements to Karuda.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

He read the scroll and then passed it back "Well you should get out of this stuffy office and come and test me! Then I'll have passed one of the requirements" he said, sounding confident.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:07 pm
"Testing is the final requirement. This means you have to finish the other requirements before I even think of testing you." Nanashi stated bluntly.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

"Yeah but don't you want to have fun?" he teased before disappearing, it was a clone.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:23 pm
(I'm ready for the test whenever you are, Firu.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

♫Medical Anbu of the lost sound♫

Jurou walked into the room just before Nanashi's office, and made his way to the secretary's desk. "Hello, I'd like to make an appointment to see the Otokage."

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:22 pm
"Jurou, what the hell took you so long?" Nanashi said as he exited his office to the main room. He was smiling, of course, and was just kidding around with Jurou. "How have you been?" He asked the ANBU.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou turned to Nanashi, and gave him a big grin. "Oh you know, took me a little while to get the ladies off of me." He said jokingly. "I'm happy to see the village back to working order again."

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:39 pm
"Yes, as do I." Nanashi said as he looked out the nearby window. "Though, I think we need to find more students for the village." He finished as a slight breeze blew through the room, wisping his hair gently. "There is an ill wind on the horizon, and we will need new recruits."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou nodded. He didn't have any feelings of foreboding that his kage had, but he couldn't deny that they needed more ninja's for their village. "Speaking of recruits, Kat didn't pass the chuunin exam. She's a little mad about it, so I was thinking about having her train some more, and go through a test to become a chuunin."

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:09 pm
Princess slowly entered the office as she noticed the Otokage talking with another man.She quickly filled out the needed papers for the lady at the desk before quietly taking a seat and waiting her turn to speak with the Otokage.  

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:03 pm
hentaiprince
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou nodded. He didn't have any feelings of foreboding that his kage had, but he couldn't deny that they needed more ninja's for their village. "Speaking of recruits, Kat didn't pass the chuunin exam. She's a little mad about it, so I was thinking about having her train some more, and go through a test to become a chuunin."

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

((Give her a Chuunin exam once she learns one jutsu, almost every single one I've seen her learn she either didn't use three lines or else she pretty much learned it on the first post then just talked to people for the rest of the posts))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 am
Nano entered the office with his partners Simba and Tiger hanging over his shoulders as their little heads seemed as if they were peaking out from behind his shoulders.He slowly filled out the papers requesting a visit with the Otokage as he stepped back and sat down a few seats away from the others awaiting his appointed time with the Otokage.  

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:22 am
"Well, these are the requirements for her to take a test to become chuunin." Nanashi said as he slid the scroll across the desk to Jurou. "Now, if you would like to get her ready, I will give her the exam when she is. In the meantime, I have some more people to deal with." Nanashi said, as he waved the two kids to enter his office.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff