Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Gates [Post here before entering village] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:42 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro finally made his way to the gates of the Sound village, which he did notice a couple of people at the gates. As clueless as he was, he wanted to meet whoever they were but notice that all were from the village of Rain since they all have rain village headbands. (I'm guessing that they are out, right?) he didn't notice the one hiding at the moment, he just stood by the gates, watching closely at the newcomers. Iron sand surrounded the boy, forming different kinds of shape with it in mid air.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:11 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia looked at the other side of the door seeing a young boy...FROM THE SOUND VILLAGE!! She started to hop up and down in excitement but stayed behind the gate till they were welcomed. Still...seeing a person from another village made her in awe...she was now can't wait for seeing the village! But she stopped her self, she could not forget the main point of there mission, to get back there runaway.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori paused behind the flower girl, peeking past her through the gates. So, this was another village? She still had her hood up covering her eyes, and was squinting slightly. There was so much light out here beyond Rain Country. The sky was really blue too! And the sun! The sun hurt to look at; the young kunoichi found that out the hard way . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:22 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro just stared at the girl that was jumping up and down, seeming excited to see Nakmauro. In his mind, this girl seem kind of...weird to him, but nevertheless he gave her a small wave just to respond back. But still, he had his guard up as they are outsiders. He didn't really know what to do, should he proceed to meet with the strange people, or stay put and watch closely, making sure they don't try anything...stupid. The iron sand that surrounded Nakamuro floated around him, as if a swarm was commanded by him and him only. He notice another person came, so many visitors now and he was getting a little suspicious. But he remained still as he "play" around with his iron sand.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

It had taken a bit of time for Kuro to notice, but there was a Kid on the other side of the gate! He smiled, detaching his belt tolet his sword fall to the ground. He took off his Senbon pouch, dropped a strange gray scroll and had essentially disarmed himself to the point where he had no weapons left. Carefully he walked across to the boy and presented a right hand for the kid to shake. Kuro looked into his eyes with a smile, hoping his passive nature would catch on. "I'm Kuro Kaguya, its a pleasure to meet you, friend." He chuckled, his cyan eyes seeming to glow. "And whom do I owe the pleasure?" Overall, Kuro ha ignored the Black things floating around the Kid, Kuro had striped himself of his weapons and had not provoked any hatred.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:35 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia looked at Kuro socked! He's getting so close with out the guard seeing him even with his weapons on the ground "Kuro! Get back here Mr!!" she screamed in a worried and a high pitched voice. Sabia doesn't want to be banned from the village just becuase he was getting too close to the wall.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

When the boy waved, Nori waved back, smiling brightly and openly, though the upper half of her face was probably hardly visible for the hood of her travel cloak. "Hi there!" she chirruped brightly. Before she could say anything more, the sight of the iron sand floating around him made her eyes widen in surprise and awe. "Oh wow! That's so cool!" The young kunoichi leaned further around the flower-girl, eyes bright with curiosity.

When Kuro moved closer, she trailed behind him, speaking rapidly. "What is that stuff? How are you doing that? Can I try?" Almost as soon as the question left her mouth, she seemed to deflate a little. "I probably can't though . . . since that looks like sand and sand is earth and I'm fire, not earth . . . but it's still really cool! I'm Oki! What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:42 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro could tell that the guard that was station here was trying something new. He allowed the boy to enter, but only for him to talk to Nakamuro. Nakamuro himself was quite shocked at first that he disarmed most of his gear or all if that was all that Kuro had. Nevertheless, the sand around the puppet user flowed right back into Nakamuro's sleeves, his facial expression was the same as ever. "Nakamuro Shirogane." He simply said, which he was never good with words or even in a conversation. But he did however took a hold of the man's hand and shook it rather firmly. As if he was use to this kind of stuff. He still however had his guard up the whole time, making sure they still don't try anything funny. The girl named Oki seem quite happy about his own sand, which floated out of his sleeves once more. "It's my bloodline." He said once more to her, kind of shy of how many people he was attracting. The sand floated around him,and some around Oki, forming all kinds of shapes by the power of his own will.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:48 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

"Its a Pleasure to meet you Nakamuro." Kuro said delighted. Kuro had no intention on entering the Village without permission. His firm shake was a good sign, at first Kuro was afraid the boy was awkward 'cause he was so quiet. When the shake was done, Kuro retracted his hand respectfully and placed it at his side. "Were from the Rain Village.. A friend of ours kinda took off without telling anyone." He cocked his head slightly. "You wouldn't happen to know anyone who looks like a scarecrow?"

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:48 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia ,being ignored, felt liked going to look at the boy too....She sneaked near Kuro wanting to see the amazing boy with the flying sand. Sabia looked from a distance not wanting to scare him....and she didn't want to get scared.

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:02 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro could tell that they were friendly...maybe, but this dosn't change his mind that they are outsiders. But this also gives him an idea for him to become a chunin in the village. For now, he will "entertain" his new guests. When Kuro spoke again, he mention that they were here to find someone that ran away, saying that he looked more like a...scarecrow? The words left him confused at what Kuro said and he simply shook his head no. If they were talking about karuda tho, he already left the village, but he didn't want to say anything as it may be the wrong person they were referring to. The girl that was excited to see Nakamuro when they first arrived seem kind of...shy and was near Kuro. The sand around still floated, as if no wight was there, the iron forming into a all sort of shapes, even some that look quite odd.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Not hearing what the white-haired boy said (she really needed to get his name), Nori -- or Oki, now -- watched the sand dance about her in awe. She pushed her hood up a little to get a better look at them, reaching out to gingerly touch a star that spun slowly past her. "Your bloodline? Aw, I guess I really can't learn it then . . ." the girl sighed.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She sighed. Were they going to stay standing outside a village all day. She then started to walk forward. She was not afraid to just waltz in."Sabia, Kuro, we are not going to find Stitch if we stand around." She was waiting to just get this over with."Maybe going into the village will be more helpful."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:15 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia looked at Akkari and shook her head "We can't till the guard lets us in." she said with a bit of a pout. She just wanted to get this misson over with and get Stitch back.

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She looked around."I don't see no guards. Where are they at?" She then looked around. This was going to take forever. She then looked over at Kuro. Then she went over to Sabia, standing next to her."So what is he trying to do?"She was confused at what he was trying to do.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff