Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otocademy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:00 pm
"Well, first you need to learn the jutsu up on the board, then we'll see what to do from there." Ulqiorra stated.

(Look back at the first post of this page.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:13 pm
Moki darted into the Otocademy as he raninto random class rooms with Oprincess following him at every turn.The two were causing quite a mess everywhere they went but Princess was determined to catch Moki.The two exited the first room moving onto Princess old class room as Moki jumped on the desks heading towards the window.Princess ran in sliding under a desk to avoid interrupting her old Sensei and the student there with him.Princess pulled out a kunai with wire attached to it as she threw it at Mokis feet catching him and causing him to fly into the wall before escaping the binding.Moki hopped back up on a desk as he and Princess stared at each other for a few seconds as Princess slowly performed hand signs with her right hand trying to catch Moki off guard."Urine Technique." With the ey contact established Princess watched and waited as Moki would have to pee soon or atleast he would believe so.Not long after Moki jumped out the window running else where as Princess followed him diving out the window.4/5  

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

Hitomi_Nakamura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:06 pm
Sora read over the first jutsu that was on the board. She knew that this was going to be slightly difficult for her, as she was more inclined to fighting with her fists. She focused her chakra and formed some handseals. After the smoke cleared, their was nothing different about her. "I guess I messed up." She said sadly.

(1/2)

She thought of the problems that might have occured with the jutsu and realized she hadn't thought of anything to transform into. Her mind quickly became filled with the thought of her favourite artist, as she moved through the handseals. She was surrounded in smoke again, and came out looking like a thirty year old sexy woman.She quickly dispelled the jutsu.

(2/2)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 pm
Sora read over the next jutsu that she had to do, this was easy, because it was all about moving fast. She could do that. She took a kunai out of her pocket and threw it up in the air, and formed the handseals as the kunai fell, point first. As it made contact, she had traded places with a chair which was now impaled with the kunai. She stood across the room with a large smile.

(1/1 because it is technically a taijutsu)  

Hitomi_Nakamura

Hitomi_Nakamura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 pm
Sora read the next jutsu that she had to learn. It was creating a clone of herself which she knew she wasnt that great at. She began to focus her chakra and form the handselas. Beside her was a large cloud of smoke, and when it cleared, there stood a malformed version of herself. "That isn't right." She pouted.

(1/2)

She went through the handsigns again, this time changing her chakra. Once the seals were done a cloud of smoke appeared beside her once more. This time there was a clone that looked exactly like her standing there.

(2/2)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:55 pm
"Well done." Ulqiorra said as he tossed her a headband. "You are a genin now."

(Would make you do something from your class, but I don't feel like waiting.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:05 pm
Nano entered the Otocademy as his pups Tiger and Simba jumpped from his shouldes searching for the class room with the man he was to report to.After a few minutes Simba returned with Tiger notifying Nano they found the class room.Nano knelt down allowing the two pups to jump back on Nanos shoulders where they were hanging partialy off as he walked into the class room.

Nano bowed to the man as he looked over his causing his pups to erupt with barking.After a few seconds they stopped and Nano was ready to speak."Hello,the Otokage instructed me to report here for training."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:59 pm
"Learn the techniques on the board, and then we'll learn some other information about you." Ulqiorra said.

(Look at first post.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm
((Hes a genin.I taught him myself))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm
(He can say that himself, in roleplay. Now unless you are student, dont post in my academy)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

akhinasan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:20 am
Su walked into the academy with her hands in her pockets, looking for her new classroom. She found it after a few mintues and walked right in. Walking over to one of the desks, she sat on top of it instead of the chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:28 pm
As the new student entered the academy, Ulquiorra looked at her from behind his glasses. 'We need more teachers.' He thought to himself. "What is your name?" He asked the young girl.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:39 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Academy Student-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro stumbled to the entrance of the Academy, his breath heavy as he wheezed and panted, huffing in air and breathing it back out. Sweat dropped from his forehead, his hair somewhat wet from all that running, but he had no time for fix himself, he was late already. Time felt like it stopped, his eyes darting at the door as he reached for the door handle, turning it down as he stumbled inside the building. A small sigh came from the boy, his arms shaking a little bit as he took off running once more to his class room. Once he reached to his assigned room, the number matching the one with the slip of paper, he open the door quickly, the door flying, panting noise came from him. He needed to take a breather before he even talk, his hands resting on his knees which were bent down a little, his head looking down as sweat dropped from his face.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:49 pm
Firu Shinra
"Learn the techniques on the board, and then we'll learn some other information about you." Ulqiorra said.

(Look at first post.)

Nano stood there looking at the man with a blank expression."I've already learned those techniques.Im a genin and I have successfully learned the basics to my first element along with those.I came to see if you could teach me some combintaion jutsus that I may use in conjunction with my dogs Tiger and Simba." Tiger and Simba still hanging over Nanos shoulders began to bark once again.It could become annoying to anyone who wasn't of the Inuzuka clan.  

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items