Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:47 am

Kyleilu nodded slowly as she listened to her instructor. These techniques did not sound over difficult to the girl, but after all, they were the basic techniques for any shinobi to know. The first one that she was tackling was the Henge technique. In her mind she broke it apart into its purpose and application.
Minor genjutsu that fools those who rely on unaided sight into thinking you are someone or something else. But if someone has enhanced senses, they probably won't fall for this technique. It works by applying a thin layer of chakra over the surface of the skin which is then molded into the desired image. Her lips turned downwards slightly as she tried to copy the seals that Hachi had shown her. Fortunately she had been paying close detail to what she was shown, and soon enough she was applying the layer of chakra over her skin. She wasn't too sure about the range of her ability yet, so she didn't try copying a male's image - instead she settled on looking like the other girl who was in her squad.

((Henge no Jutsu Learned. 2 posts - 1 post for Medical class bonus))

Slowly the image of the other girl faded back to show Kyleilu's features. She grimaced and plowed on, hoping she hadn't mangled that technique to badly. This next one was still illusionary, but projected outwards instead of self-oriented.
The Bunshin technique creates copies of your body image and sends them outwards. Problems with this technique of course lie in the fact that the created clones with this technique are simply copies and not capable of independent movement on their own at all. She made up her mind then and there that she wanted to learn something that would create more usable clones rather than these copies, but for now she persisted.
The whip-wielding girl ran through the second set of seals that her instructor had shown her, concentrating on each one. She felt a layer of chakra wrap around her skin and pushed it outwards, creating a reflection of herself that mirrored each of her motions perfectly.

((Bunshin no Jutsu learned: 2 posts - 1 post for Medical advantage))

The image faded away as Kyleilu turned her attention to the final technique that she was to learn right now.
The Kawarimi. Unlike the other two basics, this is a ninjutsu, not a genjutsu, though it may at times encorporate genjutsu-like effects. This pulls an appropriately sized object to me and flings me towards it near instantaneously, allowing us to 'switch' ourselves with it and have the object take a blow instead of us. She frowned lightly again. Of course, things we have touched will be able to switch with, as they already hold traces of our chakra signature with them. Kyleilu shrugged lightly before running through the final chain of seals that Hachi had shown her. At the last moment, she kicked a branch up and grabbed it, then hurled it sideways. Then she completed the technique and used the thrown branch as her target. The technique went off smoothly - she was replaced by the branch without a problem.

((Kawarimi no Jutsu learned. 2 posts - 1 post Medical Advantage))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:23 am
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Official Sasuke Uchiha
FireCat of Hell2000
Kat keeled down in front of the scroll and read over the discription to Katon: Kudakasei no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shatterforce Technique) jutsu. This jutsu, to kat, seemed to be very easy to learn, even though it was a jouin jutsu and she herself was still a genin. "ok so this should be a easy powerful jutsu to learn."1/14

Kat said standing up and walking 5 meters away from the scroll.So the attack would end right at the scroll. Now kat closed her eyes and started to focus heat in both of hands. 2/14

Then once she got enough built up heat into both of her hands. She concentrated her charka to mold the intense heat into a condensed sphere.Kat focused on a picture of a tight condensed sphere like the resengan in her mind, and using her charkra made the intense heat in her hands turn into the sphere in her mind.3/14

After a few moments kat opened up her eyes and looked down at her hands. "aw man what happened". Kat said seeing a loose swirling out of control sphere in her hands. "but i concentrated so hard " Kat sighed and closed her eyes again, and started to concentrate but not as hard.4/14

Kat slowed her breathing to she was breathing nice even breaths as she cleared her mind. Now she she pictured a orange brightly glowing sphere that was similar looking to the resagan . After a few moments of concentrating kat opened up her eyes and looked down at her hands.5/14

There was a brightly glowing orange sphere that was made of raw energy. "yes i did it" Kat said smiling as the sphere just sat in the palm of her hand as if it was for show. Kat looked and admired the beautiful glowing sphere "wow it looks so cool" Kat said. 6/14

((LOLWUT? Am I the only one thinking this?))

(Yes, but I really don't care at the moment.)

(I'm getting pretty sick of crew ignoring it, this is the third time I've personally seen her do it I scolded her on one of those occasions and another someone else said that he'd already told her about it and it wasn't the time I saw it... So that four times with warnings I know about...)  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:36 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Official Sasuke Uchiha
FireCat of Hell2000
Kat keeled down in front of the scroll and read over the discription to Katon: Kudakasei no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shatterforce Technique) jutsu. This jutsu, to kat, seemed to be very easy to learn, even though it was a jouin jutsu and she herself was still a genin. "ok so this should be a easy powerful jutsu to learn."1/14

Kat said standing up and walking 5 meters away from the scroll.So the attack would end right at the scroll. Now kat closed her eyes and started to focus heat in both of hands. 2/14

Then once she got enough built up heat into both of her hands. She concentrated her charka to mold the intense heat into a condensed sphere.Kat focused on a picture of a tight condensed sphere like the resengan in her mind, and using her charkra made the intense heat in her hands turn into the sphere in her mind.3/14

After a few moments kat opened up her eyes and looked down at her hands. "aw man what happened". Kat said seeing a loose swirling out of control sphere in her hands. "but i concentrated so hard " Kat sighed and closed her eyes again, and started to concentrate but not as hard.4/14

Kat slowed her breathing to she was breathing nice even breaths as she cleared her mind. Now she she pictured a orange brightly glowing sphere that was similar looking to the resagan . After a few moments of concentrating kat opened up her eyes and looked down at her hands.5/14

There was a brightly glowing orange sphere that was made of raw energy. "yes i did it" Kat said smiling as the sphere just sat in the palm of her hand as if it was for show. Kat looked and admired the beautiful glowing sphere "wow it looks so cool" Kat said. 6/14

(I'm getting pretty sick of crew ignoring it, this is the third time I've personally seen her do it I scolded her on one of those occasions and another someone else said that he'd already told her about it and it wasn't the time I saw it... So that four times with warnings I know about...)

(I'm not part of the crew really, I was made crew because my Katsuro RPC became the Tsuchikage, which I needed to be crew to organize Rock. So in truth, I'm just a member with crew like power. lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi nodded at Kyleilu. "Good job, now you can wear your headband proudly because you have learned the basics of being a shinobi, and are now a genin." Hachi then continued on like this wasn't that big of an achievement. "Now what class are you, and what is your element?"

((@OS: Other than the amount of posts that she has to do, what do see that she did wrong? ))

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:58 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Official Sasuke Uchiha
FireCat of Hell2000

what i fixed the post numbers , i forgot it was supposed to 21 posts  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
FireCat of Hell2000
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Official Sasuke Uchiha
FireCat of Hell2000

((You still only did 6 of them...))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:10 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
FireCat of Hell2000
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Official Sasuke Uchiha
FireCat of Hell2000

((She's probably just gona come back to it later =/
Hence the 6/14 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:10 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro was finally polishing and cleaning his newly built puppets, with two unwritten scrolls in each of his hand, he set them the on the ground, right at the feet of his majestic looking puppets. He didn't pay any attention to all the other people that were in the training ground, with a quick seal, a pen in one hand, he drew Kanji and symbols onto the pure white papers. The puppets then vanished out of sight, a dense smoke replace from where the puppets once stood, now in the scrolls as he rolled them both. he would have to keep them close and incase anything happens to them, he would have to make copies later on. Another design of an puppet came to his mind, but he figured that he would try later. For now, he focus his attention to all the other students that were training hard. Iron sand flowed out from his sleeves, forming it into a small metal ball that he could play with. it floated in the air, as if it's wight didn't matter at all. it hover next to Nakamuro's head as he took a seat on the ground, the grass brushing against his legs and hands.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:22 pm
hid-behind-the-mask
Official Sasuke Uchiha
FireCat of Hell2000
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Official Sasuke Uchiha
FireCat of Hell2000

Hence the 6/14 ))

((People who do that tend to leave a message so they don't seem to be god moding, besides she used the jutsu on the 6th post, no?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
Official Sasuke Uchiha
FireCat of Hell2000
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Hence the 6/14 ))

((People who do that tend to leave a message so they don't seem to be god moding, besides she used the jutsu on the 6th post, no?))

((A message?
Anyway she only used half of the jutsu on the 6th post.
It still has to do the exploding deal to be complete.))  

hid-behind-the-mask

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:55 pm
hid-behind-the-mask
Official Sasuke Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
Official Sasuke Uchiha
FireCat of Hell2000
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Hence the 6/14 ))

((A message?
Anyway she only used half of the jutsu on the 6th post.
It still has to do the exploding deal to be complete.))

((A message yes, like [I'll finish the rest tomorrow, bed time} or something and whopsies...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪Otogakure's silent note of madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Karuda arrived at the training grounds, in his home village. He took a deep breath of the fresh air and had a bit of a look around.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
For Whom the Bell Tolls - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro would notice another man that came into the now crowded training grounds, but something told him that this man seem kind of...different than the others around here. His best bet is probably ignore him, but if he came up to Nakamuro, A small talk couldn't hurt. The iron sand ball that he form a little while ago vanished back into little sand dust as it seep back into his right sleeve. He got up from where he sat, his feet prompted on the ground as it was time to build his new puppet. With his equipment still here, this puppet may take some time to make. He assembled the pieces together, his tools at the ready as he started to quickly form together his new puppet.

[1/4]

Nakamuro knew that this would somewhat take some time, sweat falling from his brow as the puppet's legs were forming, people wouldn't know what it looks like until he was father into the puppet. The body was slowly assembling, with quick work and hands, it started to look like a scorpion or something along the line, all he knew that it was coming a long great.

[2/4]

Nakamuro was now half way done with his puppet, the tail slowly forming and the body now done. It's face had small wooden eyes that turn at most direction, it's mouth open as one of it's pincers were done. He wiped the sweat from his brow and forehead, he felt a little tired, but that didn't stop him as he form together the massive puppet.

[3/4]

Nakamuro was now finally done, and with a quick enough timing as well. The puppet was a huge wooden scorpion, the hight was about 9 feet tall and the width was about 11 feet, a flat but thick surface was on top of it's back and it's pincer and stinger were huge in the first place. They were also coated with mild poison that could kill it's target around 4 to 5 days, which an antidote is hard to find nowadays.

[4/4, Puppet built]

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪Otogakure's silent note of madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

He watched some kid build a puppet, those things always annoyed him... Made it diffivult to get close enough to land a genjutsu on some one "Hey kid, you like playing with toys?" he said chuckling slightly "Your a puppet user, I'm guessing" he said.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
For Whom the Bell Tolls - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:26 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro notice that the man that entered a little bit ago spoke to him, a slight smile came from him as he climb onto his newly made puppet. "Yes." He simply said. Nakamuro was never really good at conversation, so he tends to speak with minimum words. In truth, he was paying more attention to his puppet, which chakra strings launched from his fingertips. The huge puppet slowly started to move, adjusting it's joints, as if reanimated. The puppet quickly walked to Karuda, which it's speed was faster than what it's looks were, mostly because it's made out of hard dense wood.

...Give me strength

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces