Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Personal Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Jounin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

"Nori is not some tool to be used. I'm seeking to become a leader of this village. How could I do that if I was willing to risk the lives of its members for power?" Kemuri and his clone did not move as he spoke, the rain coming down on them again. He would wait as long as it took, the safety of Nori was more important than his test.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

103 Jutsu
_68 Academy Jutsu
__59 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____6 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori winced at her mother's words, sitting up once the woman was done washing the poison from her system. So it had been the fog, after all . . . and Nayley had agreed. Nori had really messed up. The child dropped her gaze, following her mother's to the man standing below them -- a familiar man. Oh, what was his name again? Nori could not remember. Still, she offered a guilty, apologetic smile. "Sorry for ruining your test, Smoke-san . . ." she mumbled, flushing in embarrassment and doing her best to bow from her seated position on the branch without losing her balance and falling. It was so high!  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

"The problem is that you leave yourself completely open." She formed a sign. Rain manipulation. Suddenly the rain solidified slightly into hail that started to pound on Kemuri. She spun around and made a hand sign. Rain Clone. A clone made of rain emerged and suddenly grabbed Nori and took her out of the immediate area so that the test could continue. And once it was over, she could talk to Nori without worrying about the area around them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori yelped when the weather suddenly shifted again -- transformed into large chunks of ice that clattered loudly when they hit the ground. She cringed backwards, closer to her mother in hoes of finding more shelter -- only to gasp once more in surprise when she was suddenly seized by a clone and carried away. She did not fight, of course. Instead she merely wrapped her arms around the clone's neck and held on tight. Her mother knew best, after all, and Nori would be able to speak with her soon enough . . .  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:00 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

The Hail rained off of them as if Kemuri and his clones skin were made of iron. The constant banging was annoying, and over time could become an issue but as of now he had no need to dodge or counter that particular move. The clone extended both his arms and shot Smoked Snakes at the Amekage, attempting to bind her, as the real Kemuri formed a single seal and began muttering to himself. The Amekage's enhanced hearing, if she chose to split her focus, would pick up on only a few key words, "....Size.....end this.....Oni...." the rest of his chant would be lost in silence and the raining hail.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

103 Jutsu
_68 Academy Jutsu
__59 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____6 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:23 pm

User Image

She jumped away from the snakes while biting her finger and making a line down her palm. She preformed hand signs and placed her hand in front of her. "Summoning Jutsu!" Smoke appeared in front of her which she summoned Mizu the water dragon. "Hurry Mizu.." She said.

"Yes my lady." Suddenly Mizu raised her tail and slapped the ground, causing a large tsunami that was going to turn into Water Vortex Prison Jutsu.

(Sorry if it seems changed, i didn't press copy and i ended up posting the wrong thing, so this is as close as i can get it.)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:53 pm
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Kemuri.jpg
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"Final Boom." Said the clone a gigantic explosion of pure smoke coming as he ripped the last of his chakra apart. This cloud rose up to gargantuan sizes, larger than the wave. As the wave struck and the smoke settled, a large clockwork looking golem was seen, the wave crashing into him as if it were nothing. The behemoth stood against the wave, and even as it became a poison, seemed immune to the attack. A might hand rose from the lingering smoke, and reached at the Amekage and her dragon in an attempt to grip them in its epic hand.

103 Jutsu
_68 Academy Jutsu
__59 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____6 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:29 pm

User Image

"I guess its time to end this already...i know that you are more than qualified to be a Sannin." She said with a smile as she disengaged her summoning. She remained still and allowed the smoke giant to grab her with it's giant hand.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:24 pm
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Kemuri.jpg
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

After grabbing the amekage, he large smoke golem began to fall apart. Bits and pieces turning to smoke and blowing away in the wind or being destroyed by the rain. After about a half a minute, Kemuri drifted down, his lower body smoke, but upper body normal. After reaching the ground he reverted to a solid state and went into a bow, "Thank you my lady. So i have passed your test?" he asked, having been unable to hear wile inside his Golem. That was the first time he had used that technique, and it took a lot more out of him than he expected.

103 Jutsu
_68 Academy Jutsu
__59 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____6 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:50 pm

User Image

"You were suppose to 'catch' me remember?" She said. "But if you are already tired...i will let you pass, since you didn't fail either." She said with a sigh. "But i will test your abilities another time to see if you are still fit to wear the Sannin title." She said with a smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori stared toward the training field from wherever her mother's clone had taken her, attempting to overcome the heavy sense of shock and awe that had settled over her at the sight of the distant battle. A dragon! A tidal wave! A giant golem thing! Now with them gone, the world was oddly silent and empty. The child strained to hear any remaining sounds of fighting, worry suddenly overtaking her. Had someone gotten hurt? Was her mother alright? She cast a glance at the clone that still held her somewhat protectively. If the clone was still there, then her mother must be fine . . . right? Still, she was not all too sure. "What's going on? Is it over?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:04 pm
((Wait i did catch you.....? Thought me grabbing you in a giant hand would count, and am i a Sanin now? Sorry I'm exhausted so misunderstanding.))  

Sindenky

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:50 pm
(I wanted it another way, so technically it didn't count, but remember that it was a bonus that would have been added to your overall presentation. And if i were to capture you, then you would have automatically failed. But since you managed, you will be Sannin.

Edit: And it wasn't catch, it was capture.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:07 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

"I will carry this title with Pride." he said, remaining in his bow. This was only another step in his quest to better Amegakure. He had much training he had to do, and little time to do it. Soon the Exams would begin, and he would be testing all of the Genin, to see if they were worthy to lead a squad and call themselves Chunin.

90 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:11 pm

User Image

"Make sure you train your students, you don't want them to fail when you just became Sannin right?" She said with a raised brow. She then looked at Nori. "Yes honey, its over." She said with a smile.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff