Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Blissful Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto walked into the springs. She walked into the locker room and began to change into her swimsuit. As each piece of the elaborate Kage clothing fell off of her, she felt a little more relaxed, like her burden was fading away. She threw on her swimsuit in a flash and headed out to the springs. She saw Shinri there, but slipped into the waters, letting the jets sooth her.

...spin and twirl on my strings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:47 pm
Running past the springs, Akui couldn't help but them himself tire only a little bit. The springs had a way of zapping one pf strength and replacing it with the urge to relax. But he knew better. To stop now would not make his sensei happy. So he ran past the springs and kept on.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto stood up and went to get changed. She didn't change into her kage clothes, but back into her tinkering clothes, and head for her home. Receiving a small bird, she quickly scribbled a note on it and sent it back off. Great, we have dead kid.

...spin and twirl on my strings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 pm
(It's nothing against you, Crimson, but I A.) Don't feel like Vai's got any potential for success. B.) I don't like being told to post, much like my previous teachers.)

Vai walked to the spring, stepped onto the fence separating the boy's and girl's baths, and promptly hanged herself on a tree branch.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash