Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
like man, like wolf. (players wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:19 pm
Zero
Zero looked back at the Chimera. *Your sticking me with them? For christ-sakes... I mean, 22 is fine, but them?*He sighed. *Fine... But if they hold me back, The taliban might not be the only thing they have to worry about.* He growled. Suddenly, a massive explosion shook between Zero and Chimera. *Oh, right. Mortars. forgot about those.* He said as he turned around to face a tower. *Their firing them from there, eh?*He said as he looked at the T-72 tank. Quickly, he jumped into it, turning into human for, but still remaining unseen. *alright, lets see if this hunk of scrap can do anything.* He said as he turned the cannon to face the tower. BOOM! the cannon fired and the tower came crashing down. he then turned back into wolf form and got out. *Our current objective is to guide the Marines over there to the LZ.* He said to the Chimera as he walked by. *Question? No? Good.* He said as he got to the Marines who were checking their gear.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:26 pm
Intermission - a little clarity??

takura was 20 yrs old and then referred to as 5 yrs old - which is it?

chimera - turns out the insect is named - Absama? - but no threat level is assigned to any of the 4 parts (assume Ieron is a black or at least a red, Lighter a black - too secure not to be, Hyrithir/eagle and Absama/insect unknown)
- very wierd, this chimera, it has 2 right arms...(is Hyrithir or Absama the left arm?)

The chimera is 50 and Zero X is oldest, so more than 50

And I know someone who would be a perfect AekiroX, but he isn't in the guild

The others have had enough of this and are planning to break free. Will you join them? Or will you bring there downfall? I plan to break sideways - no harm, no foul, just a loner with claws

and I am:
Character profile (Subject)
Subject: 29
Name: Lynux
Species: snow lynx, wolf, phoenix
Current age: 29, same as subject #, wanna fight about it? didn't think so
Ability: able to reflect the vision of others - not really invisible, but it comes to the same thing in effect
Danger level: red (unless you get me interested...and you really don't want to do that...the staff hasn't a clue but some of the fellow lab rats do...)
Can turn human? : in a heartbeat but never so anyone sees
Can use abilities in human form? : did you ever see me?
Loyal and controllable? : not even for a heartbeat
about: am very private, very  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:27 pm
jellykans

chimera - turns out the insect is named - Absama? - but no threat level is assigned to any of the 4 parts (assume Ieron is a black or at least a red, Lighter a black - too secure not to be, Hyrithir/eagle and Absama/insect unknown)
- very wierd, this chimera, it has 2 right arms...(is Hyrithir or Absama the left arm?)

The others have had enough of this and are planning to break free. Will you join them? Or will you bring there downfall? I plan to break sideways - no harm, no foul, just a loner with claws

and I am:
Ability: able to reflect the vision of others - not really invisible, but it comes to the same thing in effect
Danger level: red (unless you get me interested...and you really don't want to do that...the staff hasn't a clue but some of the fellow lab rats do...)

approved. i will see if i can clarify things.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:37 pm
Azura SnowHeart
jellykans

and I am:

Please? The age thing not so much, but I'd like to know the left arm, so I don't get sucker-punched....  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:39 pm
jellykans
Azura SnowHeart
jellykans

and I am:

Please? The age thing not so much, but I'd like to know the left arm, so I don't get sucker-punched....

I would have to say that Absama is on the right arm. and the age is 20 for Takura.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:43 pm
Azura SnowHeart
jellykans
Azura SnowHeart
jellykans

and I am:

I would have to say that Absama is on the right arm. and the age is 20 for Takura.

ty...do not expect the wolf...the evil human-only perverted creatures who run this place have driven that side of me deep within....and you see why my color is red, it is how my golden phoenix wings have been battered bloody in this unthinkably unceasing circle of combat...only my unknowable catface faces all of you now...as I prepare for an endrun....waiting, caged, while the others have been sent into combat once more....  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:51 pm
jellykans
Azura SnowHeart
jellykans
Azura SnowHeart
jellykans

and I am:

ty...do not expect the wolf...the evil human-only perverted creatures who run this place have driven that side of me deep within....and you see why my color is red, it is how my golden phoenix wings have been battered bloody in this unthinkably unceasing circle of combat...only my unknowable catface faces all of you now...as I prepare for an endrun....waiting, caged, while the others have been sent into combat once more....

K, you can start Rp'ing anytime you want now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 pm
Azura SnowHeart
jellykans
Azura SnowHeart
jellykans
Azura SnowHeart
jellykans

and I am:

K, you can start Rp'ing anytime you want now.

(? Did. Last entry was rp - no caps, ... to connect...lest you hadn't noticed, my character is more than a little cage-crazy...talks to self...and can't react to others out of the room and in battle... See? She's invading ME! YIEEEE!)

...(Lynux paces, panting, chest heaving, from one end of cage to other, lowers head, hunches shoulders, flexes claws, swings head and...paces...paces...roooowwwlls....paces.....)...  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:00 pm
(OCC: Ah, ok. at first i didn't understand. sorry!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:50 pm
Azura SnowHeart
(OCC: Ah, ok. at first i didn't understand. sorry!)

No problemo. (....Lynux paces, slinks down, lowers self with a growl...)  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

pimpjuice1337

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:32 pm
Azura SnowHeart
Zero
Zero looked back at the Chimera. *Your sticking me with them? For christ-sakes... I mean, 22 is fine, but them?*He sighed. *Fine... But if they hold me back, The taliban might not be the only thing they have to worry about.* He growled. Suddenly, a massive explosion shook between Zero and Chimera. *Oh, right. Mortars. forgot about those.* He said as he turned around to face a tower. *Their firing them from there, eh?*He said as he looked at the T-72 tank. Quickly, he jumped into it, turning into human for, but still remaining unseen. *alright, lets see if this hunk of scrap can do anything.* He said as he turned the cannon to face the tower. BOOM! the cannon fired and the tower came crashing down. he then turned back into wolf form and got out. *Our current objective is to guide the Marines over there to the LZ.* He said to the Chimera as he walked by. *Question? No? Good.* He said as he got to the Marines who were checking their gear.

The Chimera

The beast winged up and pounced onto the top of the tank. Grabbing the hatch in his jaws, Ieron ripped it open and filled it with a "HHHOOOWWWLLLing" tornado of air that sucked Zero up, flew him through the air, and landed him a**-flat onto the ground. Hyrithir either fried or temporarily suspended the tank's circuits with her electro-kinetics, Lighter (suddenly more active than usual) exhaled a ring of burning napalm around the Chimera and Zero's flattened body, and Absama administered a poisonous bite (containing the same effect as a truth serum or a small dose of morphine).

"LISTEN UP, COCKBREATH!" Ieron barked, splattering drool and halitosis over Zero's face.
"4 things we need to go over (since there are 4 of us). Number 1 - this is the ******** matrix and that means I can do whatever the ******** I want and get away with it. Number 2 - as far as I'm concerned, Blackwatch told us that this would be a duel between me and you. Number 3 - whatever the ******** this mission is, you better not screw it up or get any of these Marines killed because you did something stupid. I like Marines, and I have Zero tolerance for friendly fire, so you better not even think about ******** them like you ******** the Blackwatch scientists (you can ******** all the Army soldiers you want, though). And, last but my personal favorite, Number 4 - I don't like you, Zero. Not one bit. You're a cockbreath asswipe f*****t and, believe it or not, your testosterone is actually greater when you're in human form."

Ieron paused to look back at Lighter, curiously. She seemed perkier than usual, to say the least, but maintained a pained expression, as if she was fighting to stay awake. She kept twitching her head all about, inquisitively.

"You know, we're not such a bad team... if only you weren't such an a*****e all the time, Ieron," Hyrithir cawed. Absama giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:58 pm
Zero

Zero looked at the bunch. *Heh. this would be intimidating if i were actually here.* He said as he disappeared, only to reappear on top of the Chimera. *Now, I am going to choose between killing one of you or finishing the mission. And I choose...* He then summoned a large ball of dark energy, fired it into the Chimera, and detonated it. *Now, your internal organs are in a dying state.* He said over the loud screams. *If you want to die, be my guest. But please make it wait until i get the F***K out of this hell-hole.* He said as he turned to the Marines. *Alright, what are casualty numbers?* Asked Zero. *We lost two of our men to mortar fire, and one wounded with two bullets in the leg.* Answered one of the Marines. *Ok... Eyes on me! I will cover you until we get to the Lz! Then, fatso over there will go up and locate the rest of the mortar teams for air strikes! Questions? No? Good. MOOVE OUT!* He called out to the marines.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:59 pm
(Lynux snores in her cage, rolls onto her back in a sprawl, contracts like a worm, clearly in a nightmare, and tosses over on her feet with a growl and spits out ) "Git on over here! I see your sorry a**es - git!"
(...shakes her head,
sways,
and really awakens....looks around...one way...the other and carefully, oh so carefully stretches each vertebra, each bone, then curls one paw and flexes claws, then another, all four in rotation...)
....and if anyone thinks they'll get me while I am asleep....I awaken very quickly.... (Lynux slinks into a crouching position and slowly lowers herself to the floor, eyes slitted, ears cocked...)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:09 am
Later Takuru had already killed the group of terrorist except the lead who was held in a secure room."alright time for him to die".Takuru builds up energy as a wave of light gose from his tail ,through his body ,and out his mouth in a loud woof.When the room's door blast off its henges he runs forward makeing the door falls on the leader then bite his neck ripping skin and flesh from bone.Takuru stands there still with blood on him then a voice erupts."excelent Job Takuru you've done better than your last simulation".Once the voice stops the room returns to its orginal form and Takuru no longer had blood on him."what ever Doc just let me out oh' here".He replys as the door opens to let him out.once of of the simulation room he walks down the hall to his cage but stops and sits in the hallway.

iKota

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces