Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Bones Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:54 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

He looked at the door to his room and spoke. "I should find out who gassed us, and try to save everyone." He paused a moment. "I was selfish and ran away..."

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:56 pm
Kemuri made a strange face at the genin's response, "gassed you? what are you saying?" he asked the boy.  

Sindenky

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:01 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

"Weren't you here?!" He shouted, turning his head to Kemuri. "Someone filled the room with gass and everyone ran!" Kuro was completely oblivious that it was a move used by Kemuri.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:26 pm
"bones that was me. you really do have a thick skull." said Kemuri with a small laugh. He wondered if this boy would always be oblivious, or if one day his brain would just kick in. He made a note thinking he would have to be in a smart group, but not to smart.  

Sindenky

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:33 pm
I Kuro I
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

"oh..." Kuro frowned. For multiple reasons, he thought it might have been Kemuri. At the time before the gassing, his eyes were closed and he was pretty much in his own world.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:40 pm
"Why the long face?" he asked bones curiously.  

Sindenky

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:49 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

"I was hoping that I'd be able to save everyone" He smiled. "And be a cool hero like you!" He clenched his fists before his chest in excitement.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:03 pm
Kemuri looked puzzled, this boy too spoke of being a hero. Perhaps him and Red X would get along, or rival against each other. "Why do you call me a hero? you hardly know me." he asked Bones.  

Sindenky

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:14 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

"You help us, but owe us nothing." He smiled, head turning back to the door. A question lingered, so he asked it. "Hey, are there any Electric Taijutsu Techniques?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:18 pm
Kemuri nodded at the boy, "Many. Most are secerates of the cloud. Another student wants to learn the taijutsu of other nations as well. perhaps the two of you could venture out to retrieve the information you need. But not yet. your still locked in for now." said the clone with a slight grin.  

Sindenky

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:46 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

"Or I could make my own?" He asked curiously. He diddn't know what cloud was, but the way Kemuri made it sound, it was probably another village. Kuro would probably get his a** kicked, but if necessary, he would go and learn the style. "Maybe.." He smirked, dropping down his head. Suddenly, his eyes widened as if discovering something. "Wait, who's to say your the real Kemuri! You split yourself at the Akedemy!"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:49 pm
The clone nodded, "Red X is the only one out of all of you that has seen the real me since you all started training. Does this upset you?" he asked the young genin.  

Sindenky

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:08 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image
"No, that just means I can do this." He tilted his head down and smirked, almost aiming his forehead at Kemuri. His smirk shrunk at that point, to a closed mouth that held a sort of Neutral expression. "I gotta give you some credit." He spoke a bit lower than usuall. Each word seemed cold and maybe even a bit playful. His left hand wrapped around the hilt of his Wakezashi. the flesh of his thumb pressed against the metal of the weapons practically nonexistent hand guard as he pulled it from its metallic sheath. The blade made a metallic whistle as it was slowly pulled from the sheath, which had a sharpener built into its steel and bamboo frame. He spun the short blade in his hand until he held it backwards. Weapon in hand, he curled his right arm in front of him and bent his knees. His feet laid flat against the ground his the fingers in his right hand seemed to dance as one by one they coiled and uncoiled an a fluid-like motion. His frame didn't hop or bounce, but rather it stood still, his eyes barely opened as he squinted, peering into the Eyes of the clone Kemuri.

"Being able to teach a bunch of Genin as a clone.. Pretty cool I guess" His voice still held a rather cold tone, and each word seemed almost sarcastic, but he was just trying to be playful. He knew what he was in for, but he wanted to test himself. He knew this would probably end with him on the floor, or maybe he'd even dismiss the clone only to find it was a genjutsu rather than a ninjutsu.

Regardless of these facts, Kuro used laid his chakra behind him, readying a bit of a deceptive move. He lunged himself forward, dragging the Wakezashi horizontally across the air before him and hopefully right through the clone. Kuro was more than close enough to get Kemuri if he didn't move. The attack came quick, fast even for a Genin. His class of Tajutsu gave him an added factor in his speed. whether his Wakezashi hit or not wasn't the point. Kuro had set a trap. Should the clone vanish before Kuro's blade made contact, Kuro would spring the trap he set, and three long bone spears would punji from the ground behind him in hopes that his potential opponent tried the whole 'you missed and I'm behind you thing. Should his trap work, the spears would easily dismiss the clone on impact. Perhaps as added caution, Kuro's initial horizontal attack would stop short in the middle, giving him enough room to attack should his opponent come at him from the right or left.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:18 pm
The clone allowed the blade to pass harmlessly though it, the smoke wavering as it slowly reformed. "So you want to test your skills? Its normally best to ask before attacking." he said to the boy. Throwing a punch at the Genins face, the clone would also grab at the boys extended arm, the one holding the blade.  

Sindenky

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:23 pm
(( If Kuro's attack went right through, how can Kemuri's punches do anything? Dude, that was a cool post too =A= ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff