Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Red X Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 am
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

Now that he had learned what he wanted, he was ready for his first Chuunin level technique, but the problem was that there was no puddle, river, or body of water to try this technique on. He turned toward the sensei, and said "Alright teach, I want to learn how to walk on water now, but there's no body of water around. Mind taking me to one, or making one? Oh, and maybe I can learn a Taijutsu style after that?" he asked to the teacher.

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero
A hero is gonna come and save your life
How do you kill a man without fear?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:11 pm
A small chuckle at Red X' personality was required by Kemuri. This boy a very high energy, it could be crucial to his job later. Doing a few hand seals, he formed several balls of water to gather into the air. The dropped them. The water fell and covered the floor of the small room with water. About 3'' deep, enough to train the water walking technique. Kemuri nodded to Red X before he spoke, explain the technique to the boy.
1/2

"You must focus a balanced amount of chakra though your feet. I will add more water to the room as you train to make sure you understand to to keep the flow going. But by emitting the right amount of chakra..." Kemuri stopped speaking as he demonstrated the technique. Stepping up onto the surface of the water. He walked across the surface, letting Red X get a good look at how the jutus was done.
2/2

((11 posts))  

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Adam looked at how the sensei would do it correctly and walk over water. He was very attentive, even though his personality was mocked on by some. He watched, and raised his thumb up, as he exclaimed to the sensei "Alright, teach! You the man!" he said cheerfully as he saw the teacher get on top of the water, and walk on it. (1/11)

This technique would prove quite useful, and after watching his teacher get on top of the water, this even pumped him up more. He was soaking on his feet, but at least the water didn't touch his brushes. He looked at the water below him, as it was quite clear... oh wait, he needed to concentrate on how to walk on it. He gathered his thoughts and tried to concentrate his chakra to the tip of his feet to walk over it. (2/11)

Closing his eyes to concentrate chakra to the tip of his feet, he seemed to be getting the hang of it, or was he? No, he gave it his first try as he lifted his right foot up to the top of the water, and then smoothly let it down, but it just went right through. He raised up his brow as his right eye of the mask seemed to get bigger when he raised it. He wasn't quite done yet with trying out this technique. No, this was only the beginning. (3/11)

He purely concentrated his chakra as looked at the water below himself to the tip of his feet even stronger than he needed to walk on walls or trees. This needed even more chakra, but how many? He was still quite looking at the water, as he wondered and concentrated on how much exactly he needed. He wasn't the type to be a failure even though he had such a robust personality. (4/11)

He gave it yet another try as he jumped up, but nothing. Absolutely nothing. The water just splashed and his feet went right through. He looked at the water, and whispered "Damnit, let me walk over you." he didn't say it very high, since he wasn't the type to curse very bad words. Just the usual cursing now and then. This was really heating up Red X since he couldn't get the hang of it in just a little bit. He really loved challenges, so this was good for him. Just what he needed. (5/11)

He looked at the water, as he concentrated his chakra quite a lot more on the tip of his feet, and then lifted his right foot up at it, and it didn't go right through, but it sank a bit. He was making progress, so he lifted his left foot up, but it sank completely, and got him out of balance. He fell to the water, but not on his butt. He fell quickly mneuvering with his right hand through the water to evade falling into it. (6/11)

He at least made progress with his right foot, but this wasn't enough. He needed more. He needed to walk fully in the water, and conquer it like a master tames a beast. He concentrated far more behind his mask as his eyes were closed, but no one would notice this teenager's great concentration. He was a prodigy in the making. A true hero. Maybe one day this hero would rise up and defend the helpless with all his might. (7/11)

As he deepened his concentration, he opened his eyes and looked at the water yet again to give it another try. It was time to get it right, and he would try to get it right this time. He lifted up his right leg, and put it up against the water. It still sank 1 inch in it, but it was progress. He lifted up his left leg, and it still sank to the water, but he did not lose balance this time. He actually stayed there, and tried to concentrate more of his chakra unto the tip of his feet. (8/11)

Upon lifting it one more time, his left leg also stepped on the water, but sank 1 inch deep. this was progress though. He was learning this technique. He looked at the teacher and said "Alright teach, bring in more water. I think I almost got the hang of it." he said as he looked straight at the teacher with determination.

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:21 pm
doing a few seals the water lelve rose drastical,y the water also became choppy, making it harder to stand on the waves.  

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Adam looked upon the water as it rose one foot more. This was rather nice. It was even harder. He sank down a bit, the water at least did not touch his brushed... yet. He would now need one last effort to stand up at the water with all his willpower put into his chakra and the chakra put into the tip of his feet. (10/11)

He jumped up from the water, and concentrated his chakra far more. When he finnaly reached the top of the water with his feet, he finally did it. the feet just touched the water, and he was walking over it like normal walking, only on water. the waves batted at him a bit, but it was like the ground moving. He finally stood up on the water, and put his right thumb up as he exclaimed at the sensei "Booyah teach! I aced it!" he said happily. (11/11)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 pm
((i just finished Neo and Rinin's fight. It was so good D: ))

Kemuri was happy his student had finished his training But there was still much he needed to do. "What do you think should happen next?" he asked a he drained all the water from the room.  

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:46 pm

(Ikr D: I already miss him as my RPC crying )

Adam raised his brow at this question, as one eye of the mask seemed to get bigger with his eyebrow raising, and he answered as he got to his normal ground "Umm... either taijutsu training, genjutsu training, or you send me home?" he answered back sincerely.

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:49 pm
Kemuri tossed the boy two scrolls. Each containing the taijutus styles of the Rain village. "you better choose fast. In about 3 minutes that walls coming down and your real training begins." The clone of Kemuri said as he began to dissipate slowly.

((3 posts. You must do the training a post by post manner. Its going to take 15 posts to master a stage. so do 3 posts of the first stage you want to learn. Then you train with Kemuri in a spar to master the rest.))  

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Adam picked up the two scrolls and looked over them speedily as his time was running out right when Kemuri tossed them toward Red X. What did he mean though that his real training begins now? This didn't bother Adam much though, but he surely was pumped up that his teacher was acting so serious with him. Perhaps this was part of a plan? (1/3)

As he read quickly over the two scrolls, he threw one back at Kemuri, when he chose his scroll "The Hidden Rain's Mirror Image Taijutsu" it was called, and it suited Red X perfectly. He already threw one punch into the air with the scroll in his left hand, and did the delayed punch, which was really cool. He was happy and curious about what this style would be fully like, and also what his teacher had planned for Red X. (2/3)

He then moved to the side speedily, as he concentrated his right side to make an afterimage and it worked, but would this work on battle? Who knew? Anyway, he chose his scroll, and read over it speedily, as he said to Kemuri "Alright. Even though I hate reading, I'm done reading this. What now, teach?" (3/3)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu
[l]Smoke Shifting[l]Chunin[l]The Reborn Amegakure[l]

The wall near Red X began to waver as it was turned into smoke. The real Kemuri walked through the wall, his jacket and glasses off. His muscles could now be seen, and he was deceptively buff under his jacket. With a flick of his wrist the clone vanished in a puff of smoke, and the wall reformed behind him. He took a boxer like stance of the style Red X had chosen not to learn, advancing quickly he said nothing as he threw a punch at his students chest. If he made contact it was sure to knock him back and possibly breaking bone.
6/15

----------Total Jutsu Remaining 69----------
----------Academy Jutsu 45----------
----------Gennin Jutsu 35----------
----------Chuunin Jutsu 25----------
----------Jounin Jutsu 10----------
----------S-Ranked Jutsu 1----------

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Red X looked at the wall that was wavering and from it came Kemuri all serious and whatnot. Red X with his happy personality that Kemuri had his glasses and jacket off said "Whoa nice teach, you're buff as hell!" though he did not expect what was going on next, and when Kemuri got into position, and Red X received a blow to his chest he had only a little bit of time to move back just a bit, and recived 3/4 of his full blow. (4/15)

The punch was still strong to his chest, and with a backflip to stand in position he said back "Ah, I see. This is your plan teach. I like it!" this pumped him up even more, so he got into the standing position of his taijutsu style he needed to master with a bit of pain in his chest from the punch. (5/15)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

The shinobi wasted no time teaching Red X about taijutsu and what it could do. He had already mastered the sages, and this allowed him to learn techniques. He would demonstrate techniques in battle with Red X like now, "First Techniques of Tame Za Kyokudo Style; Resu Tame Taibu!" he shouted as he steeped in throwing a quick jab at the genins face. This was a cover however, as he brother his other fist in to slam into Red X's chest, aiming for the same spot he had struck before.
7/15

Resu Tame Taibu ~ This is a technique where the user takes the normal stance, once the user does they instantly throw a quick jab with the front fist as the enemy come toward the user, this is just a bluff, or to slightly stun the enemy, as the user throws this fist they will bring their back fist level with their shoulder, and then instantly slam it into the enemy.

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Red X was just a beginner, so no more could be expected from him at this state. He evaded the first blow to his face, but didn't notice how that was just a bluff, and when he looked back he got punched in the chest again, but received less power than before in his chest. He flew backanother 5 feet from the punch, as he coughed up a bit of blood inside his own mask, and exclaimed "Damnit!" he charged up at his teacher with a quick jab, but this was also a deceit since missed his opponent on purpose, and the next punch also aimed for Kemuri's chest being fair that his teacher was not aiming at his face. (6/15)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Tame Za Kyokudo Style was a reflexive form of fighting. It did not take thing thinking that the mirror image took. Reflexively, as if he knew that Red X was doing, he pushed the fake attack away with a wave of his hand. The caught the real attack in his hands. He let the Genin go, wanting to fight defensive for a bit, for both of their sakes. A grin spread across his face the entire time, he wanted to see how fast the kid could catch on.
8/15

Resu Tame Taibu ~ This is a technique where the user takes the normal stance, once the user does they instantly throw a quick jab with the front fist as the enemy come toward the user, this is just a bluff, or to slightly stun the enemy, as the user throws this fist they will bring their back fist level with their shoulder, and then instantly slam it into the enemy.

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Red X knew that this was getting him nowhere. Not showing him his true speed, and not using his own clan powers was not helping him, so he decided to use his clan powers at his favor, and charged at his sensei speedily while he made a Kaze Bunshin clone he stepped to different sides with both bodies, as he made afterimages like if there were 4, and maybe this would confuse Kemuri since he didn't need handsigns for his Fuuton jutsu. After making the 2 afterimages, and 1 clones attacking from his right, and Red X attacked from his left, he jabbed aiming at his ribs. Would they hit, or just another failure?

X marks the spot

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items