Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:48 pm
The teenager looked around before whispering to the little girl " I'm sorry but that bit of information can't be revealed. In case someone around here may know my father and let him know I'm here." She pulls away then laughs "But you can call me Rio"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:32 pm
Dee bowed, "Very well. Strong booze drinks..."

She thought to herself, "Someone drinking this early in the morning...ah! They must be of the legendary Fryos tribe. Spoken down through the Hylian elves there exists a race in the universe as tough as grizzly bears, but appear like humans. Capable of withstanding drinks as hot as magma, this people is not to be rejected. Their favorite drink is Fryos Rum. Made from lotus blossoms, rum, and flame... acidic flame...gah! I have the material to make that drink! Ha ha ha ha ha! Wow!"

Skittering to the kitchen, she began searching frantically for lotus blossoms. Sadly there were none. Then she looked to the yard and there in the very corner, by the fence, there was a single lotus bloom. She had to thank the heavens for it. She carefully picked off its blossoms, asking the flower for forgiveness for this was for the Fryos favorite. As a result, the yard suddenly began popping more and more blooms!

She grabbed a basketful, thanking the heavens for the blessing silently, and then carefully, she made the drinks. Fryos Fire rum. Her first ever batch.

Passing the drinks around, and serving the strawberry pancake meal to the one customer who ordered it, Dee said with somewhat of a blush, using the stage microphone, "That alcoholic drink is brand new to the menu. Introducing: Fire Rum! Pride of the Fryos People. Long has it been foretold that this Galaxy and one of the ancients known as Enthera will merge as one connected Galaxy. But, it has never happened until now. This drink is the strongest ever! Drink it with caution. It consists of the same green flame you see around you. It consists of rum, which is a common drink served here for all of you pirates out there. And... it contains a rare breed of lotus blossoms. A simple recipe that can pack quite the punch. Please enjoy!"

Feeling an overwhelming sensation to start the concert solo, Dee took a spot at Rock Howard's keyboards and began to play an interesting melody. This one had not been heard on any CD or any playlist. It was simply made up off random notes that did sound awesome together.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

KTS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:16 pm
She stayed quiet.She then said,"That is not your real name then. Atleast you have a real name like all people do. I do not have a name. Alas would be the closest thing to call me." Alas then said to Dee,"I will take one fire rum, please."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:54 pm
Xavier felt himself become absorbed in the melody. He had never heard something so random sound so....amazing. "Ah, well....at least I can stay here for a bit longer, eh, Bianca?" He asked his longsword, who didn't really respond in any way.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:00 pm
(Actually vader if you wondered, Torn is kind of talking to both dee and Xavier as well)

Torn thought for a second and frowned "I'm not sure where and you are talking about, however I remember an friend of my friend going on about lurkers and the metalheads". "You'll have to talk to my friend about that. He knows more about it than I do."

Torn listened in on the music and then looked back at Xavier and started to talk again as he waited for him to stop talking to his sword.

Torn said "This is just a bit of a backstory of where I actually came from."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:13 pm
Xavier looked back at Torn. "Oh. I kinda wish I knew where I came from. The others in my order say I took a sharp blow to the head, so I don't know anything about who I was. But hey, this lets me make a fresh start." He said.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:32 pm
Torn said "case of amnesia.. I wish i could help you remember where you came from, but i can't help you there.

"But a fresh start is a better way to go if you want to get away from something not worth remembering" He picked his dagger up and frowned shaking his head. Placing his dagger away, he avoided throwing it at the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:37 pm
(Dee had already distributed the fire rum. She gave everyone a free round of it.)

When the song had ended, Dee stood and bowed. She then looked towards the entrance and then to the elevators. She sighed sadly wondering where Andy, Rock, and Joe were.

She figured Rock would be busy with his studies, so she wasn't too terribly concerned about him, but when it came to Andy and Joe... at the very least, Joe should have been there waiting to get in. But... did she see that? No!

Then she began to wonder about her son William. Her son had just opened his own lounge called the Romantic Piano and it was supposed to be a sensation like no other. She thought, "Is my son doing all right at his own lounge? It isn't like him to be away for this long. It must be going well then, at least... I hope so."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:59 pm
Rio nodded and began to eat your order of pancakes. They were actually pretty good. She looked over at the glass of rum " Isn't it a bit early for Happy Hour?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:14 pm
Dee chuckled, and replied, "Well some of you think its just the right time wanting a strong drink in the morning. Namely the one with the nice encoded sword over there. I just thought it would be a nice gesture as this is a brand new drink to the menu that everyone deserved a sample. Heck, even I doused my drink. Of course, with mine, I took away the rum part. Its still pretty spicy without the rum."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

KTS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:28 pm
Alas looked at the rum. She then downed the shot of rum like it was nothing. "Hm interesting." She said. Her stomach growled loudly. She then said,"I guess am hungry." She waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:12 pm
Dee asked, "So, what is it that you would like to eat, Alas? How I know your name is of no importance right now. In fact I know all of you. Rio, Alas, Xavier, Kona Cyndaquil, Torn, Toren, and finally Verdant. Torn, I have been meaning to ask, how is your mother Celipa or is it Fasha doing? Last I heard, she had to take Iori Yagami to the hospital. That Iori... always getting into a rumble with Kyo over something silly."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:27 pm
Rio went back to eating her breakfast before having her phone go off. She hit the ignore button again and thought " I'll deal with you later. If he does make an appearance, I'll just sneak out the back."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:50 pm
Dee tapped her foot, "I know some of you are very hungry in here. I can tell from hearing tummies acting like lions."

She then noticed Rio continuously having to hit ignore on her cell phone. Dee closed her eyes to spy on who was calling Rio so much. However, her mystical headband prevented it.

She had noticed that there had been talk earlier about the very matter, and so, Dee decided to ask Rio about it. She asked, "Excuse me, Rio, but who is it that you keep ignoring on the phone? Obviously, it must be important if that same person keeps phoning you."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:55 pm
Rio smirked " Oh just someone who thinks they need to keep tabs on me. I live a bit of a over protective life." She took a sip of the rum.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff